updates
March 1st 2017: MANDATORY ACTIVITY CHECK, IF NEW PLEASE CHECK ADOPTABLE IN CASE THE CHARACTER YOU WANT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THERE!
WANTED: Steve Rogers (ADOPT), Bucky Barnes (ADOPT), Eragon Shadeslayer, Saphira, THE PLOT CAN NOT PROGRESS WITHOUT THEM
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. Mini Profile by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Affiliation Banner by Calypso at Caution 2.0

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Show These Youngin's How It's Done, (David)
Percy Jackson
 Posted: Feb 14 2016, 03:32 PM
Percy Jackson
Avengers
""I'm not saying hello to the pink poodle" ...."I said hello to the Pink Poodle.""
Full Time Hero
Aquaman
Shade
is Offline.

I will beat the odds I can go the distance I will face the world Fearless, proud, and strong.
words 622
tagged David
notes Let's get this show on the road!
ALT-JADE!

Percy loved sword fighting. Even that was an understatement. It was what he did best, it helped him take his mind off of things even if it was just for a moment. So, when Chiron had asked for him and David to come back to Camp for the day and be a sort of guest instructor you can bet your ass he agreed. For the both of them. Whether or not David showed up was another story, but knowing his friend Percy was sure that Sparky was going to show up. There was no reason either of them would ever pass up the opportunity to return to the one place in the world they could call home and if they were able to give back to the kids that now called it home well that just made things even better.

Percy had arrived a couple hours ago with Annabeth, because she had insisted on coming along and who was he to refuse? They had of course taken that time to tour the Camp and see if anything had changed in the last couple of years since they were gone. Not much had changed except there were a bunch more Cabins and each and every one of them were filled with Demi-Gods. There were even Cabins for the Egyptian and Norse kids who had decided to stay at Camp. Except for four of them of course. The Cabins residing to the Big Three and the Queen Bitch herself were still empty. Meaning that Percy and Annabeth had the Poseidon Cabin all to themselves for a little bit and NO not like that you pervert. Get your mind out of the gutter. Jeez. They just hung out there and reminisced about the ‘good old days’ where they were constantly on quests and never had time to catch their breath. Okay so maybe they made out a little bit but they weren’t hormonal teenagers anymore.

When it came time for the lessons Annabeth told Percy goodbye and went off to catch up with her younger siblings or something. Percy hadn’t really been paying attention, instead he had his right hand wrapped around Riptide and was following Chiron out of Cabin Number Three and out to the Arena. Taking in all of the scenery of the always beautiful Camp as he did. They talked on the way over, caught up, and even waved at a couple of Campers along the way until they arrived at the practically packed Arena. It seemed Everyone in Camp Half-Blood wanted to learn from the big bad Avengers, the Heroes of Olympus. A shit eating grin on his face Percy felt his heart swell up a small blush making its way onto his face. This was what he fought for, these kids right here. His family.

Spotting David in the middle of the Arena already going over so techniques with a kid in front of him, looking as if he was a volunteer of some sort, Percy made his way over. “Hey Sparky how about we skip the tehniques and SHIELD teachings and show these kids what they really want.” The Son of Poseidon called out to him as he brought Riptide out of his pocket, uncapping the pen as it extended out fully into his ‘famous’ sword. “I mean I doubt Chiron brought us here to teach techniques and minor sword fighting strategies. That and these kids probably already know anything we could teach them they’ve got Chiron and Clarisse. What they really want is to see me wipe the floor with you.” The grin on his face showed he was joking but the roar of the crowed that had gathered in the Arena showed that’s exactly what they wanted.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Feb 14 2016, 09:40 PM
"I've got your back... Always"
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

Percy: name
WORDS: ###
NOTES: notes
David was a busy man. Busier than Percy or many of the other Avenger's, that was for sure. He was one of the only ones left under SHIELD's employ, plus he had other responsibilities. He had his job as Blue Lightning, the hooded Vigilante of Star city, part of team arrow. He also has his job as a demigod, which included doing menial tasks for the gods every once and a while. However when Chiron contacted him via iris message ( it Gave Team Arrow quite a fright) David had not hesitated to agree. Camp Halfblood was his home, David said was, because really he had no home any more.. he did not belong anywhere. Not with the Avengers.. not with the Dragon Riders, not with the Demigods, not with people on Earth.. not with people in Alagaesia.. David fit no where.. he had no home. However Camp Halfblood had been his home the longest, so of course David agreed to help train some of the younger demigods with Percy.

David seemed to have arrived before Percy, which was understandable considering his Iron Thunder suit could fly pretty fast. He wore his new mark 6.. a gift from the gods after the Ultron incident. It was a magic item that could morph into a flash type hooded SHIELD agent outfit, so David could always have an Iron Suit at his disposal, even while doing SHIELD ops. It was the perfect thing to use today, for he could still be identified as Iron Thunder, while having the maneuverability to sword fight.

While David waited for Percy, he called all the sword trainee's around "Hello there fellow Demigods! I am sure all of you have heard of me, whether it be as the son of Zeus or as Iron Thunder, so I need no introduce myself. But in case some of you have been living under a rock for the past few years. I am David Shuter Razacrazer, Son of Zeus, Hero of Olympus, Dragon Rider, Iron Thunder, Agent of SHIELD so on and so forth. My Friend Percy Jackson should be joining us shortly. You Definitely know of him, leader of camp, Son of Poseidon, Aquaman. Both of us have faced many evils, and both of us have only been saved by the swiftness of our swords.." He paused for a breath and to let this sink into all the demigods

He then continued "Being a Demigod, we are in danger our whole lives. We may think our powers make us immortal.. untouchable. But in truth they do not. Percy and I have both come across enemies that could not be defeated by our powers. You too will find this.. you can not remain at camp forever, one day you must leave to be a part of this world.. and for that you will need sword skills. There will be monsters that powers may not effect, or multiple enemies where you do not have enough power to take them all on. THAT is when you need your sword skills. Riptide helped save Percy's life In manhatten and Sokovia, So I will now teach you some moves so that you may be able to save your own lives in the future.. or win a game of capture the flag.. whichever comes first" He then unsheathed Kveykva and began to go through some drills with them.

David grinned when he saw Percy walk over and issue his challenge. His grin turned into a smirk as he said "Wipe the floor with me Kelp Breath? Aqua-man kick Iron Thunder's butt? You must be dreaming! You forget, I learned some tricks.. and have some advantages over you, no mere mortal can hope to defeat me. However if you wish to loose face in front of the younger generation of Demigod's be my guest" He did not know the terms of the duel yet, and would allow Percy, as the challenger, to make them.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Percy Jackson
 Posted: Feb 15 2016, 01:48 PM
Percy Jackson
Avengers
""I'm not saying hello to the pink poodle" ...."I said hello to the Pink Poodle.""
Full Time Hero
Aquaman
Shade
is Offline.

I will beat the odds I can go the distance I will face the world Fearless, proud, and strong.
words 622
tagged David
notes Let's get this show on the road!
ALT-JADE!

Ew. What kind of name was Aquaman? Like sure Percy understood where all the people who ‘gave’ him the name during the Battle of Manhattan were coming from but that didn’t mean he had to like the name. Plus he was pretty sure it was already taken by that guy from some comic or something or another. He totally could have come up with a cooler name…like Tsunami or Storm or Tidal Wave or even Lord Perseus The Savior of Everyone. That one was his favorite. Mostly because it was the most true even if Annabeth didn’t completely agree with him. Hades she even liked the name Aquaman! His Wise Girl, the love of his life wounded him so when she told him that she actually liked the name Aquaman and because of that now everyone called him that. But if he was being honest it was better than Kelp-Breath…his breath didn’t smell bad…mostly.

Percy however did not respond to the name or joking made by Sparky, because he was totally more mature than that. Instead he stuck his tongue out at him and laughed. Okay, so maybe he wasn’t completely mature, it was part of his charm he swore. “Oh come on sure you learned some fancy footwork when you were frolicking in the forest with your elf friends or rustling the sheets with a certain spider but I can still go toe to toe with you. As for mortal? Not sure if you’ve noticed Sparky but we are in a camp filled with Demi-Gods. Nothing mortal about that.” Sure, Percy was totally away he meant the whole immortal versus not immortal thing but did Percy care? Nah, he turned that crap down. Three times. Being a God would be so boring. Plus he was pretty sure if he was forced to be in the same room with Zeus, Hera, and Ares longer than five minutes he’d get himself killed.

Spinning Riptide in his hand the Son of Poseidon moved up to David until he was a swords length away from the Son of Zeus and took a defensive stance. “So, rules are pretty simple. No killing or maiming” like David could harm Percy…he found out the Gods had given him that ‘gift’ back only last week when out on patrol. “One on one, no powers either and first to either disarm or knock the other person down or first person to draw blood; whichever comes first. Nothing too dangerous that ambrosia can’t fix though. Is that all good with you oh mighty Iron Thundererer?” Yes he added a couple exta er’s in there. He wouldn’t be Percy if he wasn’t having some fun. “Unless you’d rather we go show these kids some real video games?” The grin on his face and the stance he was currently in showed which he preferred.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Feb 15 2016, 08:25 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: name
NOTES: notes
David chuckled lightly when he made fun of his training with the elves and his 'frockling' with Natasha. "Why Aqua-Man, We are in front of a whole bunch of children, I am sure they do not want to hear about the Widow and Thunder's time together, as I am sure they don't want to hear about all the lesson's Annabeth teaches you in the sack. As for being Mortal. Demigods are mortal. They live and die like the ones we call mortals. They just have powers and better reflexes." Mortal and immortal was a touchy subject for David. Many thought him immortal, while technically he was still mortal.. but he hardly fell under the mortal category. He would outlive most of the Avengers if he was not killed or did not catch a deadly virus. Only Eragon and Saphira had a chance to outlast him.. So that set them apart from the rest.. something that really bothered David.

Was David up to this duel. Yes, sure. Would he put his all in and try to win? No, he wouldn't. He needed to save his energy for actual hero buisness. For all the pair of them knew, a new alien race could invade in the next hour, and the avengers would need to assemble on the front lines to defend earth. However he already saw a disadvantage for him. Percy had a Shield as well as riptide. So David said "I get to use my extra speed and strength to combat that shield, it is only fair" He then twirled Kveykva and got into a ready stance. Normally when sword fighting someone, he would be in a relaxed stance, in a show of power that would intimidate the opponent. However He knew Percy was good, and an even match, if not better, so this match did not have a for sure outcome of victory.

David then said "Too them, this is a Video game. Lets show them how to dance Aqua-man!" He pulled his hood up over his head so it masked his eyes much like the Flash's mask masked his. He did not morph the suit into his Iron Suit, for that would be unfair since Riptide could not penetrate it. David was ready for business.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Percy Jackson
 Posted: Feb 21 2016, 02:10 PM
Percy Jackson
Avengers
Full Time Hero
Aquaman
Shade
is Offline.

words 542
tagged David
notes Let's Get Ready To Ruuuuuummmmblllee!
ALT-JADE!

Woa woa woa. All the things that Annabeth what?! That brought a pretty big blush to the Son of Poseidon’s face. Which of course he quickly was able to cover up thanking all the Gods he knew of that at least Annabeth or Thalia…or any of the other Seven weren’t here for that. They would have never let him live it down and he was pretty sure Thalia would have skewered him or something. Sure, she wouldn’t be able to actually harm him anymore, physically at least, but he was pretty sure the Lieutenant of Artemis would have been able to get around the whole Curse of Achilles thing. Which actually brought up an interesting question that Percy may or may not have thought about before challenging David to this fight…

David was smarter than Percy, not nearly on Annabeth’s level but smart enough that he would probably realize something was different. He hadn’t seen much of Percy in action when he had the Curse originally all those years ago but when his blade made contact with Percy’s skin and it didn’t cut he’d definitely be able to tell what was up. Meaning Percy had to win this duel, he had to disarm the Son of Zeus as quickly as possible or knock him down on his back or even harder somehow draw blood. He wasn’t even sure if Riptide was still able to draw blood on this guy. They’d find out soon enough though, and it was with this thought that Percy actually drew himself back into the conversation…something about a shield?

“Wait, wait, wait, Shield? Dude, I haven’t used the shield since we got Loki’s staff at that one base in wherever we were.” Sure, the shield had been kind of useful when they were going up against people that shot bullets at them but Percy hated fighting with a shield and sword combo. It slowed him down, made him reliant on it. Plus they really didn’t go up against all that many people who shot bullets at them and none of the other Avengers used a shield. Cap of course being the only one but that was because it was his special weapon, it was his signature item. Kind of like Thor’s hammer. Which Percy still needed to try to lift…all the other Avengers got to at the party that Annabeth told him he hadn’t been allowed to go to.

“But sure, if you want to use your fancy enhanced strength and speed be my guest. I can still take you.” The comment about this being a video game to the people packed into the Arena registered in Percy’s mind but he made no move to comment about it. Mainly because hello David had gotten into a fighting stance. Well it was more of a relaxed fighting stance but it was enough for Percy. With one quick spin of Riptide in his hand the boyish-man made his move. A downward arching slash aimed at what appeared to be David’s neck and shoulder area. However at the last second he twisted his wrist, Riptide now pointing downwards and moving towards David’s hand. Going straight for the move taught to him all those years ago by Luke. Disarm quick and easy.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Feb 22 2016, 08:22 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Percy
WORDS: 675
NOTES: Oh I can't wait for their civil war fight.. which I am sure would be full of tears on both sides!
David had to smirk at Percy’s blush. Well that was what the Son of Poseidon deserved after he had brought up David’s ‘rendezvous’ with Natasha. Sure Annabeth and Percy were more serious, but there was reason’s behind that. Percy and Annabeth had the chance to be together until their dying days. They would die. It was the hard truth. One day David would have to leave and never return, because he would not want to stay on an earth without his best friend. He would not Trade Zeus for anything of course.. But part of him wished immorality was not something that came with being a Rider, for he would watch Percy, Annabeth and Natasha grow old and die without him.. And that killed him emotionally. That was why Natasha and David were not too serious. Were they in love? Maybe. Did they love each other.. Well David loved her at least. However both were realists.. And both knew they could not spend the rest of their lives together, so they would enjoy what time they had together.. And when that ended.. It would end.

David knew Percy’s weakness’s and strengths, and Percy knew David’s. It was not something they had tried to learn, but more something they had learned from fighting side by side.. Or back to back, for many years. This was how they had both stayed alive during their adventures. Percy knew David could not be in water without him, for Poseidon would kill him, as had almost happened on the quest for the Master Bolt (Though Posedion seemed to care about his son’s feelings and had not tried to kill David since.. They would rather be safe than sorry.) David knew Percy could not be in the air without David, for Zeus the god would strike Percy down. However it went further than that. It went to fighting as well.. Something that would be interesting to see in this match.

When Percy said he would not use his shield, David said “I shall not use my speed and strength against you, It would be too easy then. While In alagaesia I slayed hundreds of Galbatorix’s soldiers without breaking a sweat, for I was too strong for them. I would recommend you continue to use the Shield when doing Avenger and hero work though, you aren’t bullet proof. Even Eragon uses his shield. And of course wards to protect Saphira.. But that’s a story for another time. Lets do this!”

David’s lips pulled into a grin when Percy made his first move. A slash which David would deflect easy enough. David knew Percy was not stupid enough to think this move would grant him to win, so David was not committed to his defense, until he saw Percy move into another attack.. One David recognized well enough. He changed his own blade’s movements to knock Percy’s blade aside. Black met bronze with a clang and David twisted away. While maybe his quickened speed allowed him an easier defense, David honestly wasn’t trying to use it.. However it was hard to turn off something that was a part of your body. If you were supposed to be simulating a broken arm, but someone went to punch you, reflex would take over and you would use that ‘broken arm’ However David would try not to use his speed and strength in his attacks.

David chuckled “You know Luke taught me that trick too, right Perce? Gonna have to try harder than that to beat Iron Thunder!” He then went on the attack, running at Percy with his sword brandished for the attack. Once close he would drop to the ground and slide. If Percy tried to swing at him before this, he would block the attack. Depending on Percy’s foot placement at the time he would either slide in between his legs or just past him. He then would come up kneeling and swing at full human speed at Percy’s mid section, hoping to draw blood quickly and end this.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Percy Jackson
 Posted: Feb 23 2016, 01:26 PM
Percy Jackson
Avengers
Full Time Hero
Aquaman
Shade
is Offline.

words 460
tagged David
notes I figure Percy wins the sword fight, David wins the Civil War fight? No need for the Curse to surface just yet.
ALT-JADE!

Percy was listening to everything David was saying, honestly he was! Okay…maybe he was listening to about every other word. It wasn’t that he wasn’t interested in what Sparky was saying or anything it was just, well he had heard it all before. ‘I David the big bad Son of Zeus am all powerful and have killed thousands of evil soldiers from another universe without even breaking a sweat! I’m also part elf now! Fear my pointy ears and other sparkly things!’ Well no that’s not totally what Percy thought about David, but when the guy went off on a tangent about all the things he could do, has done, or would do because of his portal jumping fun time well Percy just sort of ignored him or made up his own little conversation. That was way more fun, Percy was great at talking to himself…that probably wasn’t a good thing.

Oh! Fighting! They were fighting now. Percy knew that. His disarming movement against David hadn’t exactly gone to plan mostly because he also knew the disarming movement and thus knew how to deal with it. Of course after David deflected Riptide he moved away from close quarters and flung himself backwards in an attempt to give himself some room? “Well sure Luke taught it to you but with all your fancy new training maybe you forgot about it? Was worth a shot.” He replied with a grin getting on the defensive, ready for anything that Ol Sparky was going to thr-Old Sparky! That was the perfect name for Zeus! He could totally call the ‘Supreme Lord Zeus Almighty King of the Gods’ next time he was inevitably called up to Olympus.

What happened next almost made Percy yawn. David was going to try that technique? How many times had Annabeth or Chiron told him that particular move isn’t going to do much more than mess up his knees? When the Iron Thunder came sliding towards him Percy simple spun on his left foot keeping his right foot planted where it was so that he was now sideways facing David and intercepted his swing with Riptide, the blade facing downwards pushing back against the other Demi-God’s sword. That done he lifted his arm up twisting his wrist so that Riptide was now upright allowing him to make a downwards arcing strike aimed for David’s arm, it wasn’t strong enough to actually do any sever damage and at the angle it was it would just barely miss it. Unless of course David moved interpreted the swing as something else and moved his arm in anyway. Then it would of course have the desired effect of actually cutting into skin and drawing blood…he was pretty sure Celestial Bronze could still damage Sparky.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Feb 23 2016, 10:07 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Kelp Breath
NOTES: yes, thats how I believe things would go down.. for here Percy has the advantage (David doesn't have his suit and his holding back on his power.. which is causing him to be slower and stupider. In Civil war he will have all his facilities so should win.. even if he has to fight both Percy and Natasha.)
David chuckled at Percy's words, shrugging when he said it had been worth a shot. Percy did have a point, David could have forgotten such a move.. however fighting was in David's blood. It was his lively hood.. whether he liked it or not. Anything he learned at camp half blood stuck with him more than anything he learned from Brom and Oromis.. for he used those core skills for most of his life.. and every move he had been taught had saved his life even once.

So he said "I understand.. that you would hope that. I will tell you though, The skills I learned here are what kept me alive in Alagaesia.. I would not soon forget them" His different fighting style had been what confused many foes. Now however hsi fighting style was part greek, part alaagesian human, and part elf. It usually confused anyone he met at first. However Percy had seen Eragon fight.. had seen David fight, since they had been reunited, so David was not going to trust on that confussion to win. He was unsure even skill would allow him the win.

David knew the move would not do more than take out his own knees, which of course it did not, however if David could tire Percy out, then drawing blood would be easy. So when Percy swung down towards his head, David barrel rolled out of the way. Now hoping that Percy was thrown off balance by the swing, David stood and then jumped, doing a flying round house kick, aiming for Percy's head. If Percy did not stop him or do some move to incapacitate him, David would do a full twist before landing on his feet. He would then rush forward and slice towards Percy's left arm.

Kveykva was a curved blade. Once Celestial Bronze.. then with god magic a Rider blade component had been added.. however its use stayed the same. Best used for slicing, not precise stabbing.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Percy Jackson
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 06:20 PM
Percy Jackson
Avengers
Full Time Hero
Aquaman
Shade
is Offline.

words 433
tagged David
notes Coolio
ALT-JADE!

David was good, to say anything else would be a lie. Heck, that wasn’t entirely true. David was amazing with a sword, probably one of the best sword fighters alive but that was just it. ONE, of the best; not the best. No that title belonged to Percy. When his slash for David’s arm missed somehow, he still needed to adjust for David’s speed apparently, because when the other demi-god rolled forward he should have rolled right into the slash except he was somehow able to dodge it. Giving him the opportunity to get up to his feet and jumping into the air a kiss aimed for his face. Hands moving up to his face Riptide once again in pen form and his fists balled, palm area facing inwards the Son of Poseidon pushed against the Son of Zeus. Skidding backwards on the floor a little bit.

David however was apparently not yet done with his attack and rushed forwards aiming a slash out at Percy’s left arm. A move that seemed to be more out of desperation than anything else, was David even thinking? With one quick movement to the side Percy easily dodged the slash, allowing him to step in close and uncap riptide, stabbing it forward at David’s side. A simple maneuver, Riptide was not truly built for stabbing but the blade in his hands was deadly at any movement and through his training in the Wolf House as with the Romans he knew not just Greek fighting style but Roman as well. The extent of his training didn’t end there though, after watching David and Eragon fight as well as the ‘mandatory training’ with SHIELD he was able to integrate a whole lot of fighting styles into one.

Not to be done with one simple stab however the boy blunder was quickly able to spin his body around now on the left side of David, sending a sideways slash flying out as his midsection. It wouldn’t be enough to end the fight if it was a normal one but as this was just a fun little spar, to show the new kids how things were done. David was too quick for it to leave more than a little scratch anyway. So, this move should be more than enough to damage the other Demi-God…Elf? What race was David now anyways? Half-Human, Half-God, Half-Elf. Nah, too many halves. Percy wasn’t good at math, he’d have to ask Annabeth about it later she probably knew she was good at this kind of stuff. One of the reasons Percy kept her around obviously.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Feb 29 2016, 08:02 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Percy Jackson
WORDS: 898
NOTES: thought there was no point keeping the fight going..
Was David the best sword’s man alive? No. Not even close. Jason and him were pretty on par, having learned this during capture the flag after the events in Manhatten a couple years before. Percy had been better than Jason, barely, so was Percy better than David? Probably, yes. Percy may act like he was dumb, however David knew differently, as Annabeth did and Grover and basically anyone who had spent many years fighting side by side with the son of Poseidon. Percy was smart when it came to fighting. Did that mean Percy had a sure win? No, no it did not. Did he have the advantage? Yes, because he did not have to hold back like David was. But trying to keep slow, David was giving more attention to that than he was to fighting. Had David been able to use all his powers and speed, Percy would have had a much harder job of it.

David was not taken by surprise when Percy was able to push him away, however it did take him a few seconds to correct himself so he didn’t knock himself out on the landing our anything like that. “Nice new move Perce, you should use it more often” The son of Zeus said appreciatively, not at all mad that it had been used against him. This was a fun fight after all. David knew that was all Percy and him would ever have, fun fights. They may not be brothers by blood, but that only made them that much tighter. They often shared the same views on things, this being proven by the fact they always remained on the same side no matter what disagreement the Avengers had. Never would they meet on the battle field to find themselves enemies and would have to go for the kill... they would sooner slit their own throats.

The block threw David off balance a little, which did nothing more than anger him. He knew concentrating on his speed was a weakness Percy was willing and going to exploit. He had accepted that.. However now that it was actually happening, it made David mad. Not enough to through the terms of the fight of course. He was more frustrated than mad. He knew in that moment he could not win this fight.. Not while he was fighting his own instinct to use his speed, strength and powers. Had this been a fight where instinct was allowed, David knew he could win. Was David going to throw the match just to end this quickly? No.. Not likely. However he knew eventually he would mess up... or be too slow... or instinct would kick in and he would throw the match, thus giving Percy the win. So he was not going to win this match.

The stab towards his midsection David barely was able to block in time, as he was still in motion from his own slash. As it was Percy did succeed in getting a scratch.. However not in David’s skin, just his clothing. For a second this distracted David as he looked down to make sure he had not been nicked. Of course Percy had taken this advantage and stuck again. David realized too late though. He had just been looking up and saying “Ha! Missed!” when Percy’s second strike hit his midsection, the magic blade cutting through his suit and then into his side. Not deep enough to kill him, but enough to hurt like Hades and cause major bleeding. David twisted away hoping he was fast enough to somehow have Percy miss him, even though David had already felt the cold blade sink into his flesh.

David backed up a few steps, keeping his sword up. He then pressed his hand against his side, pulling it up to find his hand covered in red blood. Now David could have kept fighting had this been a real fight.. And he would have. He had sustained an injury quite like this one during the Battle against the Chitauri, because of his suit caving in to cut his body. David had still fought the rest of the battle only hindered slightly from the pain. However David also knew the consequences of such a thing, as the loss of blood had almost killed him.. Had Eragon not used his magic David would be dead right now. So David sunk his sword into the dirt and leaned on it. He then coughed before saying “Good one Perce. I’ll get you back for this one day I swear” Of course he did not swear on the river styx because that would be bonding, and David was not serious. The small grin that appeared on David’s face confirmed this.

The Son of Zeus then looked at the crowd and said “That is why you let nothing distract you in a fight. This is also why you never hold back unless you can easily outmatch the enemy. Had I been able to use my powers, strength and speed, this fight may have gone very differently. Percy, any more tips for them?” He then fell to one knee, so that the strain from standing up did not cause him to bleed out. He would go for medical attention afterwards.. They still had a duty to the Demigods.. David never shy-ed away from duty.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

List of Members
RPG-D Top RP Sites Destiny's Way RPG MWFT X-Men/Avengers Roleplay WONT BACK DOWN Infinity Rising Search & Destroy Arrow New Beginnings Star Wars - The Force Awakens FIDELIUS EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED A Sky Full of Stars Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
The Huge World of Harry Potter--------> MORE SCROLLING AFFILIATES HERE!!
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc