updates
March 1st 2017: MANDATORY ACTIVITY CHECK, IF NEW PLEASE CHECK ADOPTABLE IN CASE THE CHARACTER YOU WANT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THERE!
WANTED: Steve Rogers (ADOPT), Bucky Barnes (ADOPT), Eragon Shadeslayer, Saphira, THE PLOT CAN NOT PROGRESS WITHOUT THEM
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. Mini Profile by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Affiliation Banner by Calypso at Caution 2.0

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Work To Do, Tag: Barry
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Mar 14 2016, 08:08 PM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

tag: barry
notes: sorry my starter is eh. i hope its okay enough to work with.
Felicity Smoak was a driven woman to help people. Especially when those people are her friends. Whether they were members of Team Arrow, or Team Flash. Or anyone that was allied with them, but were not of either team. Felicity was just that kind person that wanted to help. And perhaps Oliver and the others saw that when she had asked if it was okay to go help Barry with his Zoom problem. She didn't seem to have to give a time table that she would be in Central City. Promising to keep in contact with them, in part because she knew that they would also be worried about her. Possibly to give an idea of when they might expect her back. It honestly wasn't like they could not get her help with something while she was away. She was able to assist them whether she was there or not.

So, she hurried off towards Central City after giving Barry an ETA. It was relatively close. She definitely got there just shy of the time she had given him. It wasn't bad. She was glad she gave herself that extra time just in case she was running behind on that. Stops. She basically tried to estimate from all the times she did make this trip before. With a quick paced steps, as soon as she saw Barry from a distance. "Barry!" Felicity called out. Mainly to let him know that she is indeed there. "I got here as fast as I could." As she walked up.

PMEmail
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 01:13 PM
Barry Allen
Justice League
"Lightning gave me...abs?"
Forensic Scientist for the CCPD
The Flash
David
is Offline.

You Think This Is A Game?
You Ain't Gonna Win Cause I'm The Ref!
Zoom. It always went back to Zoom. For months the Speedster in Black had plagued Central City with Meta after Meta in hopes of killing the Flash. The Speedster in Black had even once fought with Speedster in red, and of course the Flash had lost. For a short time Barry had even lost the use of his legs. He had been beaten, and did not regain his speed until he had finally believed in himself again. He had worked since then on getting faster, while at the same time working on closing the breaches. He had seemed to get slower for a time, but that was because Harry had turned out to be working with Zoom to capture Barry’s speed. In the end though Harry had come clean and was once again part of team Flash.

However it all came back to Zoom. Even the Reverse Flash seemed to be Zoom’s enemy. He had come to Barry’s aid many months ago in new york when Barry had worked with the Centurian to get rid of some arms dealers from Central City. Barry had not seen Harrison since, save for a younger version of him a few weeks before. One Barry had finally outrun and had beaten. However In the end Barry had had to help Eobard to return to his own time, else Cisco would have been erased from time.

It had become apparent Team Flash needed some help when it came to their evil Speedster problems. So Barry was glad to hear from Felicity. She was the brains of Team Arrow, and was like Caitlin and Cisco combined. He hoped she may be able to help Caitlin figure out how to get Jay Garrick back his speed so he could help Barry defeat Zoom, while at the same time hopefully working on getting Barry fast enough to defeat Zoom once and for all.

For now Barry stood staring at his suit, thinking and waiting for Felicity. Of course it may have been faster for Barry to pick her up. However the last time he had run with her, it had burned her shirt right off, and Felicity could have gone Bra-less this time. Last thing he would have needed was having to explain to Lillian why he had a half naked woman in his arms whom he may or may not have had a little previous with.

When Barry heard Felicity’s voice, he turned around and grinned at her “Felicity!” He rushed forward and pulled her into a hug. Once the hug had ran its course he pulled away “Glad you could come! The others will be happy to see you! How’s Oliver? You two still together?” He winked at her and then asked “How is the Damien Darhk thing going?” Just like Barry, ask a millions questions at once.

tag: Felicity | words: 478 | notes:
It was good!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 06:09 PM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

notes: lol. this is probably why they get along. she rambles/over shares. he ask questions.
There was a great deal going on between both of the teams that could not be ignored. Helping both was very important to Felicity. She cared that deeply for everyone. Even those who will fall victim to whatever threat was out there. After all, this is why they ultimately did what they did. They risked there mind, body, and even their soul. It came with the life they all live. The team worried about each of their members, or people that they have worked with. They cared about the innocent lives that will be affected by whatever happened.

Getting there as fast as she could. She had debated the options that would get her there much quicker. But the last time that Barry ran with her, she lost a shirt because it was on fire. While it was embarrassing. Not to mention awkward. It was so much better that she had not decided to go braless that time. Like any other time in Central City. As she didn't always know whether or not Barry would be in a position of running with her again.

Felicity smiled as he called out. When he rushed over and pulled her in a hug. Hugging the man back. It didn't seem like a long time since she had been in Central City. But with everything going on it was the most precious thing having dear friends. People that are glad to see you; no matter how long it has been. "Always glad to be here. Just wish it wasn't always for some threat. Or other situation that brings me here." She really had to think of visiting Barry and the others at a time that things were not hectic. But she was beginning to think that was just how things would be. "Oliver is doing okay, in spite of everything going on. I still don't know how he does it half the time." She answered about how Oliver is doing. The question that followed his question about how's Oliver made her look at him; seeing him wink at her. Did she expect different from Barry Allen? No. "Yes! We are very happy together. And it amazes me you have to ask that." Barry seemed to be in the ask questions mood. Which didn't bother her. She was fine with that. "Damien Darhk is still a problem. But we are still on that. Even with anything else that comes out of the woodwork. There is always something going on! You know that." Criminals didn't care of a team had something already going on.

PMEmail
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Mar 17 2016, 08:33 PM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

That whole burning accident.. Well that had been just a little awkward. Especially since Barry had carried men before, and never had anything burned off of them. However the females he had carried.. They always had a piece of clothing burned off. It was a little strange.. Not that Barry COMPLAINED about it. He would much rather see women shirtless than males. However he would have been lying if he said he had not enjoyed that instance. At the time Barry had had a small thing for Felicity, like she had a small thing for him. He of course knew that because she had kissed him.. A sure way of figuring out feelings for someone. Whenever he remembered that day, he wondered what would have happened if they had been alone. Felicity had seemed fine being shirtless in front of him. It was not until Cisco and Caitlin had walked in that she had gotten self conscious. Would she had asked him to take her for another run, so to speak? In hopes more clothing would burn off?

It did not do him well to think of that of course. He was with Lillian now. He was happy. He did not need to think of what could have been. Especially since Felicity was coming here now. He did not need those thoughts lingering in his head when he saw her. He did not need complicated. Complicated was bad.. Complicated was his whole life. Complicated ALSO was having a girlfriend whom could loose control and drown you when you were making out. He did not need MORE complicated.

While it had only been a few months since Felicity had been in Central City, it still felt like a long time. It HAD been a long time they had hung out just the two of them. Probably since the Burning accident actually.. Which kinda of explained why they had not hung out by themselves in a while. The rest of the times had been with Ray Palmer.. Or Oliver.. Or the whole team. Or both their teams. So it was nice. They were more alike then they probably cared to admit. Both rambled on.. Both tended to ask too many questions. Like how he had just done. He chuckled when she said she wished she could come under better circumstances. “Only if life was that simple eh?” Only if he had not been struck by lightning, then maybe life would be simpler. However if he had not been the flash, he doubted him and Lillian would have happened..

He was glad Oliver was okay. The man in green certainly seemed happier now a days. Although he did seem to have a more hectic life. Not only was he Green Arrow, but he was running for Mayor of Star City. There was also the fact of Oliver’s kid that Barry was totally NOT supposed to know about but knew about anyways cause YAY ACIDENTAL TIME TRAVEL and all that. “He is certainly a man with a lot of troubles. It is good he has you.” He was also glad her and Oliver were good. He knew they had a rocky past, and didn’t want her hurt. So when she said she was surprised he had to ask, he just shrugged “His honor might have gotten in the way of his heart again, that is all” He of course could not blame the man, as he had kept his Flash identity secret from Iris for months because of the same reason.. And from Patty even now even though he suspected she knew.

It was a shame Darhk was still a problem. Barry wished Central City could be safe for a few weeks without him so he could help Oliver with his Ghost problem. However with Zoom sending Meta after Meta to kill him, he did not have the time. So he said “I wish I could help you guys. Darhk seemed quite surprised by my existence last time. However I can’t leave Central City for more than a few days without another Meta showing up to kill me. Or Zoom himself. I really wish I could help you. Tell Oliver that if he does ever need me.. On a short term basis of course, just to call me. I will be there.. In a Flash.” He could not help but smirk at his own pun.

tag: Felicity | words: 736 | notes:
Barlicity (is that the ship name?) feelz http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Mar 19 2016, 08:42 AM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

notes: lol. i think that is the ship name for them.
Felicity didn't find herself really thinking back on things; wondering what could have been. She was very happy with Oliver. But the thought of that incident no longer made her embarrassed. She looked back on that moment and just found the humor of that. Even though she knew that not only was Barry concerned for her, but it still didn't bother him in the ways of the view. He obviously didn't complain about it. And neither did Cisco. No, they looked like they enjoyed it a little too much. And thankfully, Caitlin had given her a shirt to put on.

Felicity felt bad that every visit had been professionally or crisis based. It was one or the other. And she wished that she could have made it a visit that was more on a friend visiting friends. Normally one would be purely focused on the task at hand. Or the threat that was the current situation that brought her, or the teams together. Felicity often wondered if it was too much to ask. Life seemed to always throw things at them all. "Which it never seems to be in this line of work." Felicity smiled slightly at Barry. "It might not be simple. It still turns out something I would not trade it for anything. The good we all do. The people we get to help along the way. Even the friends we make along the way."

Was there ever a moment that Felicity didn't worry about Oliver? Never. She knew he was more than capable to take care of things. And face every situation. But she has become so use to looking out for him. Watching over him. Oliver's life was certainly hectic with being the Green Arrow, and everything that came with running for Mayor. As he told her that it is good that Oliver has her, she smiled. "Oliver does have a way with being overly protective of those he loves and cares about. Even if it means doing what he thinks is right to protect them. It normally takes getting him to see that I made my own choice, and take all the risk that comes with it." Felicity was just as stubborn. To her it was different the moment she was brought in. The moment she got a taste of the dangers and the risk; and still deciding for herself to continue.

The good thing about being the liaison between teams is; she knew all to well that each team was going through a great deal of problems. She could tell that Barry was very sincere in what he said about wishing he could help. Felicity waved her hands to try and get him to not go there. She understood that he was in a position he could not leave Central City. "I know, Barry. Believe me!" she expressed. Hoping that Barry would not feel any worse than he is at the moment. Her answering about the continued problem with Darhk wasn't intended on to make him feel that way. Once he finished that with a pun, Felicity just laughed. "You had to go there. Didn't you?" She teased.

Trying to not put much more attention on the given pun 'In a Flash' Felicity nodded. "I will definitely be checking in with Oliver. So, he doesn't worry to much about how I am doing while I am in Central City. Since the less he has to worry about me, the easier it is to focus on what is going on there.." She paused feeling that was rambled a bit more than she intended. "I will let Oliver know! I am sure it already does know on some level that you would be there to help if you could."

PMEmail
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Mar 20 2016, 05:52 PM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

A simple life. Did Barry Allen truly know a simple life? No, not really. He had had a normal life until he was 11. That was when the man in yellow killed his mother. Ever since then he had not had a normal, simple life. He spent most of it trying to find the impossible.. And then he had BECOME the impossible. By Becoming the impossible he had been able to finally find and catch the man who murdered his mom.. Who turned out to be the Reverse Flash. Now the Reverse Flash had become less of an enemy, and more of an ally.. All thanks to Zoom and his want to be the ONLY speedster. The enemy of my Enemy was my friend and all that.

He had to agree with Felicity on that one. It was not a simple life.. Not even an easy life, but it was not a life Barry could just step away from. “Central City needs The Flash. Without the Flash, the Bad Meta humans would run unchecked. While the CCPD have the capabilities to keep a Meta locked up once they have been caught.. Catching a Meta is much harder. I could not just stop being the Flash.” Not that he would want to. Being the Flash was the only good he had done in his life, without his super speed.. He was just Barry Allen. He could be the brains, but never the brawn.

Due to his line of work and just how busy he was, he did not have the time to worry about Star city that often. Barry knew it was in good hands.. Perhaps better hands than Central City were in. Central City had the Flash. Star City had the Green Arrow, Speedy, Black Canary, Blue Lightning and Spartan on the field. They could do more than he could. Although Barry DID put hope into the hearts of many people.. Something the Arrow could never do, and something the Green Arrow had really yet to do. He however chuckled and said “Yes, Oliver is a little over protective as you. I saw him in Star City a few months ago though.. He was really happy. It was nice to see that. He deserves some happiness after everything he has been through” It was true that the Arrow had been kind of a role model of Barry’s. While he had his flaws, the Arrow had at least done all he could to protect his city, like Barry had wanted at the time.

Barry laughed when she said he had to go there. Yes, yes he did. It was one of his favorite sayings. It was a nice name, the Flash.. And could be used in a very punny way. “I bet you Oliver can’t say anything Punny with his name. So I win!” He smirked but said no more about it. After all they were not here to have a pun-off.

Barry nodded when she said that she would be in contact with Oliver, giving him updates and all that. Barry added “Oh and tell him I say hi.... and tell him I told him to put a ring on it already! And uh, tell him he needs a Good Meta on his team to combat Darhk’s evil voodoo magic powers! And yeah... thats it” He shrugged.

tag: Felicity| words: 565 | notes:
NOTES HERE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Mar 22 2016, 03:46 PM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

notes: - -
It was a one thing in life that was a guarantee. Everyone could agree on one thing that there was no such thing as simple life. Everyone had to overcome some form or other; challenges, and their own forms of hardships. But wishing that they didn't have too. That it didn't take the painful things to make them who they are today. What would Felicity change in her past? Her life until now. She was sure she could make a list of it. But how much would her life change if she did? Putting aside all the things in her life had brought her to this point. And Felicity wasn't sure she would change a thing. Sure, there were pains. Things that hurt.

Felicity could not imagine getting powers, and the making adjustments in a persons life. The challenges of that. But she could definitely see just how things could change a persons perspective on getting them; once they had the time to gain a better understanding of their abilities. Along with putting them to better use. Felicity understood what Barry meant about Central City needing The Flash. "I know that!" She expressed. Just like she knew very well she could not stop doing what she does. Even though she doesn't go out; unless she had too. She was mostly in the Arrowcave watching over the team. Helping them the only way she knew how. And her occasionally helping TeamFlash in Central City. Like now.

She smiled as Barry expressed his observations personally of how over protective he is. As well as how happy he had noticed. Felicity saw Oliver really happy in the five months she had spent with him when he had decided to retire as the Arrow. How happy they both were. "I won't argue with you there." She said quickly. "He does deserve happiness after everything. Even if it is just a few moments here and there."

Barry was indeed funny with that pun. Which was how she was caught off guard and laughed. And while she felt it might be harder for Oliver to say something pun-like with his name; Green Arrow. "I would not put anything past him. If he had his mind set on it; I am sure he could manage something." But, Felicity left it at that. This was a good reminder of why she really needed to make this a friend visit one day; instead of the crisis visit.

" I figured that after I get here; things will get hectic either right away. Or I would be getting caught up on everything to date." She added to what she said. Watching as he nodded about it. She didn't expect him to add more to what he wanted her to tell Oliver when she did call him. Felicity nods as he said to tell him 'hi' for him. "I will!" She response softly just before Barry continued on. "I don't think I will be telling him you said to put a ring on it. After all, I don't think that would be proper for me to give him that kind of message. I really don't want to make him feel like he should go there...." She shut up her slight ramble as Barry continued about Oliver needing a good meta on his team to combat Darhk’s evil magic powers. "I am sure that would be easier to tell him..I think he might agree with you on that one. And not that we would turn down help with this problem."

PMEmail
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 04:55 PM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

Were there ever times that Barry wished he was not the Flash? Yes. Yes there were. Mostly when he was in a relationship with someone. The pain of not being able to tell them, the mistrust because he had to run off at times without being able to explain why.. Or having such a crappy excuse it was worthless.. He had tried to have relationships with people who had not known he was the Flash. The first he had ended because of his time traveling and figuring out in that timeline Iris liked him. The second with Patty because he could not admit to her he was the Flash and she was tired of the lies. That was why it was good he now had Lillian. She knew who he was, and would soon join him in the field. While that may be dangerous for its own reasons, it would be good to have another Meta on his side for a change. Her powers were strong, and had even been a challenge for him to beat.

Barry knew she understood why he could not help. Hell she understood more than most did. She was Overwatch.. One of the three original members of Team Arrow. She had been in this game longer than he had.. Longer than everyone but Oliver and Diggle. In a way she, Cisco, Thana and Caitlin were lucky. They were able to help out the other team without their cities being in danger because of their absence. Barry knew Cisco had helped Laurel with her Canary cry gadget and had helped fix up her suit a little.. He had the photo to prove it (Not that Barry was jealous.. He could totally rock his Flash suit and was totally the more popular one). Cisco had also helped redesign Oliver’s costume so there was that. He also knew Thana helped Team Arrow from time to time. Like Felicity helped Team Flash from time to time, like now.

Oliver had been the one who started it all. He was the first Viglante, many would say. The Hood, then the Arrow, now the Green Arrow. He had had many names, but always the same mission... to protect his city. He had started out alone, but over the years had gained allies. Felicity and Diggle were the first. Then came Sara and Roy.. Then came Barry, then Laurel, then the rest of team Flash.. Then Thea. He had started something big, and had been the reason Barry became the Flash. However out of all them he had the strongest friendship with Felicity. They were so much the same. So he said “He isn’t the only one.” As in, she too deserved this happiness. Personally Barry wondered if Oliver had told Felicity about having a kid.. Knowing how well that had gone in a different timeline. Would she have taken it better this time around.. Or had he opted out of telling her?

Barry doubted Oliver could be as punny with his name as Barry could, but Oliver did tend to do the impossible if he put his mind to it, so Barry simply nodded at Felicity when she said she wouldn’t put it past him. He then started to chuckle as she told him how she would tell Oliver he said hi, but not tell him about the ring. He doubted she would, but he just had to throw it in there. As for the Meta, he knew they were harder to come by in Starling.. Though it would make more sense if all the Meta’s ran out of town, for then they could operate without fear of the Flash.. Or so they would think.

Now down to buisness, he said “Okay, how would you like to be put to work!? Harry and I have been working on closing the breaches, and I think we are pretty close. More importantly though, we are trying to figure out how Zoom got his speed, and how he stole Jay’s. I’m supposed to be the fastest man alive. However both the Reverse Flash and Zoom have been faster than me. My Lightning is Yellow when I run, although when I first started I didn’t have lightning, which was why I was nicknamed the red blur. Could the lightning perhaps be speed induced. Yellowish gold being fast, Red being faster, and Blue being like the fricken speed of light or something?” there he went, rambling again!

tag: Felicity | words: 746 | notes:
NOTES HERE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Apr 8 2016, 01:38 PM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

notes: sorry this is not as good as what the reply could have been had this not been a rewrite.
One thing Felicity knew all to well was that this life often times made you wonder about how a normal life would be. But, that wasn't something that would happen. People needed help. Threats were always coming out of the wood work. There was very little time that would be considered the calm; as another storm normally came through. She felt guilty for all the times she did think of having a normal life. But she knew better. She knew what was out there. Threats. Threats that many people didn't know out there. Even if she didn't have the details about them. So, going back to a normal life was not possible. She'd tried it; and it didn't work out. Not when the right thing to do was to help people. And save lives. There was nothing like it. The good. The bad. She wasn't alone in it.

Even when the people that she knew could not help; as they had their own dire threats to take care of. She was lucky that Star City had more than enough heroes that could look after it. She was lucky enough to offer her skills, and abilities to another who would also appreciate everything she could do. And she also knew that if they were in a position they could get away long enough to help Team Arrow with their problem; they would.

She wanted to make sure that Barry knew this. Like her they both liked doing things that helped. Though, Felicity was not the hero. She aided the real heroes however way she could. Benefits of being a very smart person. Though she had been injured before while putting her life out there if it mean saving another. It was worth it. But she still could not claim the hero title. But she also knew others might argue that fact. They all have helped each other. That was what mattered. And when they can. She also understood the guilt that a person could have in the position of not being able to help; and want too.

Felicity really did need to make what time she can to visit as a friend. She does miss being able to freely talk to her friends. Were it wasn't always about the business at hand; run back to handle something at home. It really needed to just make those things easier for them all. But that wasn't gonna happen. She learned after some time it wasn't about where or what. It was a matter of who in your life made everyday worth it all. It wasn't that hard to find that out. Oliver made her happy. That happiness didn't have to stop simply because they returned to the life. It was just learning how to juggle their life a little better so that nothing was left out.

"He'd agree with you there." Felicity stated. As she thought of how Oliver would respond to this. Since his happiness was mentioned. He wouldn't argue with Barry's additional statement extended to her. "I am happy! Oliver makes me happy.." She stopped herself. While she loves everything about Oliver and her life with him. Felicity didn't think that Barry wanted to hear about it. And she wasn't there to discuss her happiness.

Felicity wasn't one to put anything past Oliver. Even if that meant the possibility for him to be a little punny about something. Including his code name Green Arrow. While she could not imagine anything that could be done with that, she was more than sure under the right mood anyone; including Oliver could come up with something wonderful. Felicity had mentally put those messages in mind that she would pass on to Oliver that comes from Barry; setting them for when she does call.

Felicity heard his question about how would she like to be put to work. "Anywhere that I am needed!" She knew very well as Barry continued that she could not be the one that closed the breaches. But it was good to know that they are pretty close. "I am sure of one thing Barry, you could build up your speed to be much faster. I think it is a matter of you holding yourself back. Having those limit? Doubts? Perhaps this is a mind over matter thing? - Stealing another meta powers sounds like they researched ways that might be able to do that. And if the person is aware of how they got them, they could in theory come up with someway to transfer that to another." Felicity paused. She seriously needed to think on that a little more before she can confirm whether that theory is possible. But that was how things started. Right? By theories till you worked it out.

As Barry told her about the lightening when he runs. She listened carefully, trying to think of the possibilities. Things that made sense in a extraordinary way. Again putting theories in there it made sense about the color of the lightening given. Could it be speed induced. She had to think about how her shirt caught on fire. It generated it somehow enough to catch on fire. "It could!" Felicity paused as she thought logically about it. "It would make the most sense to say it is. If you look at how the color change of the lightening. Then you also need to look at what point you started to have lightening generated during your run. If you went from having no lightening, having lightening. It going from yellowish, to red. - Why couldn't it change in color the next barrier in speed reached. We can't be sure until we break that barrier, and until we do; there could be much more that follows that. It's vast and limitless in my mind. Because we don't know. We only know what we reached!"

PMEmail
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Apr 11 2016, 08:33 AM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

Could Barry Allen even have a normal life? Was it possible for the fastest man alive to even consider it? Central City would always need a Flash.. and even IF Jay recovered his speed and even IF he could not return to his own earth and even IF Barry handed the torch over to Jay, could Barry just quit? He did not think he could. It was in his very being to save lives.. he had done it as a CSI for the CCPD for years, and for just about 2 years now had been the Flash. He could not just step away. Not to mention it would be hard to hide his super speed for the rest of his life if he could not be the Flash to use it..

Barry did wish Jay had his speed, or perhaps one of the speedsters to turn up in Central City who actually had their speed turned out to be good guys.. and not murder-y psychopaths. He needed a team of Flashes.. a Flash family. So that he could go off and help Oliver in Star city.. because at the rate things were going there, one of the team was going to die.. or someone close to them. From what he heard Damien Darhk was a piece of work, and would not be above killing like Team Arrow was. IN fact his ghosts did a lot of killing so..

When she mentioned that she was happy, Barry smiled his signature Barry smile. "I am happy for you Felicity, I really am. You know.. Oliver once told me guys in our line of work never get the girl.. I am glad he was wrong. You guys are perfect together. Gives me hope for the future." Sure Iris was still his best friend, and he would always love her.. but he felt something special for Lillian, and hoped things would work out for them.. especially since soon she would join the team and help him in the field..

When she mentioned him getting faster, and about stealing another Meta's powers, he nodded slowly, thinking back to two things. The first being the first time he Met Zoom.. in New York where he had met the Centurian, and had watched the Reverse Flash fight Zoom. The second being when Harrison confessed to stealing Barry's speed for Zoom because Zoom held his daughter. So he said "THe Centurian had a thought, which could be true. He thought the Reverse Flash and Zoom were different than me. The Speed Force ran through me, while the Reverse Flash and Zoom fed off the speed force, which made them faster. it is also possible to steal the speed force, Wells from earth 2 did it and gave it to Zoom once because he holds his daughter captive. If we could figure out how to do the same to Zoom, I could win against him."

He nodded when she agreed with his color theory "The problem is, have I reached as fast as I can run? I have been trying for months to get faster by I just haven't been able to do it. I am no faster now than I was when I fought Zoom before christmas, In fact I am probably a little slower since Wells stole some of my speed. How can I get faster?" He knew he had a limit.. everyone did.. but he did not know if he had reached it yet..

tag: Felicity | words: over 600 | notes:
it was good Jen!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Apr 21 2016, 05:46 PM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

notes: i hope this is okay!
Felicity liked to hope for the best, prepare for the worse. Mostly, Felicity liked hoping in general. It helped her hold tight to the future of things. When things go spinning uncontrollable there was something to hold onto. A future with Oliver. A wonderful group of people in her life. They are all after all reasons she pushed through the bad things. It gave her strength. Even through all the tears and the pain. Knowing they are there; it was all worth it.

Was it awkward to express her happiness to Barry? No. Barry is a friend. It is easy to talk to Barry about a lot of things. It made her happy to know that others shared in her happiness. She would do the same for everyone that she cares about. She wanted everyone happy. To hold on tight to what they love. Who they love. As he paused when stating he really is; almost expecting a 'but' to follow. Her brow raised slightly as he continued. Felicity understood what was said, and why Oliver had told him that. The smile came back as he said he was glad Oliver was wrong in his statement that guys in their line of work never get the girl. "Thank you! - We went through a lot to get to the point were I was too stubborn, and he had to learn to take a leap of faith." She paused. "I have hope for you too. You deserve to be happy!"

Felicity listened as he began to tell her what The Centurion had thought. Which could be true. She could only agree with that as he told her. It made sense. Not to mention made her think about a few things that would heavily support that. After he finished. "We will figure something out. It possible!" It was just a matter of working through theories and putting that knowledge to work. "There will be a difference in how we can do it if the speedsters fed off the speed force. Than the ones that have the speed force run through them. Whatever we come up with will have to keep them from feeding off it. And maybe drain it from them... Or something like that. Theories can be tricky!"

Her color theory; just a theory after all. She had based it off what she was given to work with. Could it change with the next jump in barrier? Possible. All things were possible these days. She really could not say for sure. Felicity wanted to leave it open for that moment they could find out for sure. While she listened to him explain his problem of not getting faster after months of trying. When he finished. "Plateau!" It came out as she thought about it. It had popped in her thoughts and out her mouth. But, it made sense. Right? "Like working out! People reach a point were they are not getting results. But they have been working hard to. What if you have reached that plateau? What if you need to challenge yourself more. Push it when you reach that point... If the speed force ran through you. It's there! Maybe while I am here, we could figure something out that will help you."

PMEmail
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Apr 24 2016, 11:15 AM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

He smiled when she told him he deserved to be happy. Did he really believe that? Perhaps. Perhaps not. It was a weird thought to have. What did he really deserve. Those who loved him said he deserved a lot. However he had gotten a lot in the last couple years. How could he say he deserved more without appearing ungrateful for what he had already gotten. In the span of 2 short years he had met his hero (The Arrow), had become the fastest man alive. Not only found the man who murdered his mother but defeated him, saved Central City with FIRESTORM, kissed Iris (in another timeline) Had worked with his hero, became partners with them. Freed his father. Found Lillian and found another Flash. How much more could he ask for. He was already asking to be faster to defeat Zoom, which might be too much to ask for. However he did not lay all that on her and instead said "I am the fastest man alive, what more can i deserve?"

Barry really did not get how Zoom was faster than him. Especially since Jay was from the same earth, and had been the Flash longer than Barry, yet was still as fast as Barry was the first time he had met the man in yellow over a year before. Both had the Speed force coursing within them and wasn't feeding off of it. It didn't make sense. Jay had peaked long before Barry had. So why would Zoom be faster? How could his lightning be blue? There were many things Barry did not understand. When Felicity told him they would figure something out and that theories were tricky, Barry nodded "I know we will.. we always do."

He did not know how he could reach past this plateau.. since they had tried basically everything they could think of. He had run as fast as he could, tried to push himself further. Sometimes he succeeded, sometimes he failed. But he would never get to Zoom's speeds, not with how hard it was to get even a smidge faster.. Zoom will have destroyed both earths before then. So he said "We have tried everything we can think of. There is not many ways to get faster except to run, and I run around a lot.." If she could think of something though, that would be great.

tag: Felicity | words: NUMBER | notes:
NOTES HERE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: May 17 2016, 03:55 AM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

notes: i am so sorry that this reply is really terrible.
It was good to see her friend smile as she expressed the truth. Everyone honestly deserved to be happy. Right? Every friend wanted to see anyone that they cared about happy. That was what life was all about. Or what would the point be in fighting for it. It gave you reasons to fight the good fight all the way to the end. It was worth it all. "Being the fastest man alive is who you are; everyone deserves everything that makes them happy. Makes life have meaning." She smirked.

But while she liked the fact that they were talking about other things; she knew the importance of what brought her to Central City. The problem at hand. And the fact that they needed to come up with something fast. Felicity definitely worried about her friends situation. All they really need is a direction. A way to figure out, and make a theory fact. She gave a nod in agreement with him as he pointed out that they always do. They always manage to work things out in the end - together. That was how it worked. Team work. And they are a remarkable team; when they get a chance to work together.

Felicity could understand the frustration Barry must be going through. To try everything and not get successful results. This could not be easy for someone who needed that jump in speed in order to gain a upper-hand. "Everything that you can think of; but that doesn't mean everything as a whole. There has to be something that you guys haven't thought about. And even if we can't get you to punch it up... Maybe we can just do something that would slow him down." Felicity was determined either way that they had to go about it.

PMEmail
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 08:36 AM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

Barry had to agree with her. Being the fastest man alive was who he was. Being the Flash was the best version of himself. The best Version of Barry Allen. If he wasn't the Flash, he was not himself. He had lost his powers once before and that had been terrible. He had met his earth 2 self, and was further convinced he was nothing without his powers. Central City would have been in ruins if it wasn't for the Flash. Without the Flash, everything would be different. Zoom would already have this world. "Saving people makes me happy. If getting faster helps me save this world from Zoom, and free earth 2 from Zoom, then I guess getting faster makes me happy."

As she explained about how they could work to stop Zoom and perhaps make sure Barry got faster, Barry was unsure she could figure that out. They had the smartest minds of two worlds working on this problem. The Great Harrison Wells of earth 2, Jay Garrick, Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, himself, and even had Dr Martin Stein for a time. They had come up with a lot and had indeed suceeded in making Barry Faster, however he had peaked, and now they were unsure.

So he said "We once tried to slow Zoom down. With the same nano tech Ray Developed that we used to slow the Reverse Flash down. It did not work. He is faster enough to catch lightning in mid air, while I can't even dodge lightning effectively. I do not know what else we can do. I just hope you are smarter than all of us and see something we are missing. I have no idea how Eobard Thawne figured it out. Maybe in the future there is a better understanding of the speed force and how speedsters work. I do not know what to do though.. we hve run out of reasonable ideas."

tag: NAME | words: NUMBER | notes:
NOTES HERE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Jun 30 2016, 06:27 PM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

notes: not my best reply. but i got one done. yay!
Felicity had seen just how much being the Flash meant to Barry. He had found purpose within himself. Despite having seen purpose in him before he became the Flash. But sometimes people needed something like that to see the good they could do. Felicity could never see Barry less; even if he did not have powers. Barry would be a hero. She knew that for sure. But a person sees only the best in a friend. Felicity smiled as she heard him state that saving people makes him happy. "We will work on that!" That was truly part of this visit. Helping Barry and his team.

While she was most certain that everyone that was more than capable of coming up with something to help him. Perhaps she was speaking out of turn. She was smart. Sure. But there are thing that she wasn't specialized at. This might as well be one of them. But, knowing that he might have been at a plateau point - they might come up with a way to jolt him to kick it up, punching that barrier. It certainly won't hurt for them all to work together. Or they learn to work with what they have; coming up with a plan that would work.

She heard him out. "Maybe we can work on your dodging. Just in case he uses that to throw you off effectively." She said after he stated he can't even dodge lightning effectively. "No pressure." A bit of sarcasm in her voice as she responds to what he said about hoping she is smarter than all of them and could see something that they are missing. Softly sighing. "I would think that the future would have more information based on the years of study. If only we could gain access of that type of research." Thinking about it. Felicity was still hearing him as he finished that with the fact that they have run out of reasonable ideas. "Reasonable ideas as if there was any unreasonable ideas to make that comparison on what is reasonable."

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

List of Members
RPG-DTop RP Sites Destiny's Way RPGMWFTX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWONT BACK DOWNInfinity RisingSearch & DestroyMarvel/DC Rise and FallArrow New BeginningsStar Wars - The Force Awakens FideliusEVERYTHING HAS CHANGEDA Sky Full of StarsBlack Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
The Huge World of Harry Potter--------> MORE SCROLLING AFFILIATES HERE!!
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc