updates
March 1st 2017: MANDATORY ACTIVITY CHECK, IF NEW PLEASE CHECK ADOPTABLE IN CASE THE CHARACTER YOU WANT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THERE!
WANTED: Steve Rogers (ADOPT), Bucky Barnes (ADOPT), Eragon Shadeslayer, Saphira, THE PLOT CAN NOT PROGRESS WITHOUT THEM
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. Mini Profile by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Affiliation Banner by Calypso at Caution 2.0

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Long Night, Tagged: Felicity Smoak
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Mar 27 2016, 09:00 AM
"I've got your back... Always"
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Felicity
WORDS: 385
NOTES: Let the fun begin!
It had been another long night, hunting ghosts and trying to foil HIVE.. And through HIVE, Hydra’s plans for total destruction of Star City. David had been later getting in than the others as he had spent more time out there, hunting for his own clues. He had only been an hour later to the Arrow cave, yet he found it still lit up. Someone was here. It didn’t take a genius to know it was Felicity. Oliver had to get sleep for his campaign, Laurel for court the next day.. Diggle for his daughter. It could have been Thea.. But Felicity tended to make sure everyone was safe before calling it a night.

Once David walked in his pulled his hood down and removed his mask. However he kept his suit on. It looked much like his Iron suit, yet it had a darker shade of Blue and darker shade of yellow, meant for the shadows. His bow was strung over his chest, the same bow Queen Islanzidi had sung for him before the war with Galbatorix.. The only bow that would not snap with his Elven strength.. Though it had been upgraded so he could shoot specialize arrows. A weird combo of old fashioned and state of the art, thanks to Cisco. His sword hung on his back.. Everything was there. Except the clues he had been searching for, he had come up empty.

He looked at Felicity and sighed, she too had duties in the morning as CEO of Palmer Tech while Ray stayed in the shadows and traveled with the Legends. However he said “I swear between Oliver, Director Coulson, and Cap, I will be run into an early grave.” In the morning he had Iron Thunder and SHIELD agent duties to attend to. Some may be in Star City.. Some half way across the world. He rarely got time off.. Or time to sleep (or have waking dreams as elves did). After over a year of this, it was beginning to show. Not in battle obviously, but when not in battle. Shadows had appeared under his eyes, and some of his moves outside of combat had begun to be slugish. He was not the same cheery, energetic guy who had joined the team during the battle for the Glades.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Mar 30 2016, 08:23 AM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

One thing is always certain for Felicity, long nights working. It was another night hunting ghosts and trying to foil HIVE. Even more determined to with the knowledge of Hydra's plans. Felicity assured the others as they came in that she could not close for the night until everyone had come in. Felicity wanted to make sure that everyone in her care. And in her watch is safe. That was just how Felicity is with everyone that she worked with. She understood the reasons why Oliver, Laurel, Diggle and Thea had turned in. Why David remained a little longer before he came in. Sure, she had things to do in the morning. But it was an hour more; peace of mind that everyone was safe was more to her than worrying. She would have worried for sure that whole time.

Felicity looked at David. She was glad that it didn't take too long before he decided to call it a night. Sure, she knew typically they all tend to put more hours into working. But with everyone having other duties that needed them rested and the night had been more hunting. Sometimes a person needed to weigh and measure. That was the hard part of the job sometimes; knowing the limits and keeping to it. It was learning to put the personal needs in. Or over exerting yourself in the process of trying to stop someone who was bent on destruction. She knew how hard it was for everyone to come in and call it a night.

Before she could ask David if there was anything in the extra time he put into the hunt, he had told her that he swears between Oliver, Coulson, and Cap - He'd be run into an early grave. "If that was entirely true David, you would have come in with the others to call it a night." But then again Felicity knew that on some level Oliver and the others would have pushed themselves harder. So, it was best they did it on there own coming in - then for her to call them in. Felicity would have suggested it the longer the hunt would have been without success in coming up with something, or direction. Which sadly meant one thing; HIVE and Hydra were up to no good. And until they could come up with something soon. There was just no telling what threat was to come. They just knew something was brewing.

"And if it makes you feel better, that is always a worry when everyone goes out in the field. Why I take this job serious. So, that I can make sure that nothing happens to the people I watch over. So that no one is run into an early grave. - Not under my watch!" Felicity paused. "It is why I stay behind until I make sure everyone is safe before I call it a night."

Felicity could not say much for the others. But she was certain that Coulson and Cap all had their way of looking out for team members. It never kept her from worrying about the people she watches over but knowing that she could do all that she can to keep them safe. Alert to their surroundings. She gave them everything she can in the means to staying alive. Or she would make sure that everything was ready for when someone was brought back for emergency medical needs. Not like it was the first time she had too. And she didn't see it being her last time.

"Did anything turn up with the extra time you put into hunting? Anything that we can continue?" Felicity asked him curiously.

PMEmail
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Mar 31 2016, 02:25 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Felicity Smoak
WORDS: 550
NOTES: almost took a dig at her sex life.. almost http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif
Did David do what he did just because he was ordered to do it? No, that was not true at all. If that was the case David would have stayed in Alagaesia and not come back home to stop Loki when he had a Preemption showing him he was needed. If it were true he would not have come back home once he had another Preemption showing him Iron Man was in trouble and he needed help. It that were true he would not have joined SHIELD.. He did what he did because it was his duty, as a Prince of the gods.. The son of the king Zeus, to protect his kingdom. It would be selfish to not do all he could to protect those who couldn’t protect themselves since he had all these powers.

So when Felicity pointed out that he didn’t just do things because he was ordered to, David shrugged. “Well Coulson did order me to find out what Hydra wanted with Star City.. And that is more my mission than Team Arrows.. So I have to pursue it on my own time a lot. You don’t have to wait up for me you know.” He gave her a small smile, to show he was glad she had cared enough to wait up. He often felt the one left out of the group. He was different than them. They had one mission.. To protect their City. He had multiple missions.. Multiple teams. Unlike them, he was originally there because he was ordered to be.

When she told him her job was to make sure no one was run into an early grave. To watch over them and keep them safe, he grinned and said “Good to know Overwatch.” He was sure her position in Oliver’s heart held a lot of power over his choices. Many thought Oliver lead the team.. But it was really Felicity. She was his voice of reason, the one to keep the darkness in him from taking control.. From getting someone killed. He had good reason to listen to her after all... because he would totally loose sex privileges if he got one of them killed. When she added why she stayed behind, David put on a pouty face and said “And here I thought it was because you had a special place in your heart for me. My heart is broken Fel. I may just have to cry myself to sleep tonight” His pout turned into a smirk. No.. His heart belonged to Natasha... and after her death.. It would belong to Meghan once more. That was not something he liked to think about, so he pushed it out of his mind.

He did not smile when she asked if he had learned anything new.. Anything the team could continue. There were some things even he could not do, and it appeared getting new information was one of them. “No, until we find an actual HIVE base.. Or a Hydra one, the only thing we can do is hope one of the HIVE soldiers we finally capture knows something and we can get it out of them before they off themselves. A pitty John’s brother did not know anything regarding the HIVE/ Hydra alliance.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Apr 5 2016, 06:25 PM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

"Shrugging is a very non-committal response!" Felicity expressed. More or less giving David a hard time. But it seemed him shrugging was a habit. And after she said that he seemed to tell her that Coulson did order him to find out what Hydra wanted with Star City. Which whether or not she was suppose to be worried about that; she was. Anything that had to do with Star City was indeed something she worried about. And knew very well that Oliver was worried as well. "Don't ignore the fact that anything dealing with this City. This team works hard to protect it! No matter who the threat is. It's what we do! Remember that the next time you tell me that its more your mission than it is ours. So, yes. I do have to wait up for you." She smiled back at David. He could say what he wanted to; but in the end she knew differently. She knew that Oliver would ask her about it.

Felicity meant what she was saying. She was still getting use to being called Overwatch. It was nice to have a codename. She guided them through dangers while they might have been blinded by what was hidden in corners or around corners. She was able to do a great deal, no matter the distance, or even being in the field herself. However way she could be useful. Their lives were in her hands, and that often times was the pressure for her being so cautious. Looking ahead for any dangers that were there; and doing what she can to keep them as safe as possible. Or if she could take care of that through technology. She was on it.

As David put on a pouty face. "Don't..." Felicity got out just before he continued. Now he was just being funny. She shook her head as she laughed. "I don't think your heart is as broken as you claim." She knew better than that. And they both seemed to carry on this teasing each other thing between them. It was fine. The pout turned into a smirk confirmed that he was just playing around. It was nice having friends that just could dish it out; and even take it. Friends that understood her enough to know that she was a free spirited person. Someone who often times rambled, and even said things that might throw others off.

Felicity noticed that he did not smile when she asked if he learned anything new. Which in her mind could very well be answered in various ways. And not good by the fact he didn't smile. Which way would that answer go? How bad? As David began to answer that she saw just how bad that was for them. It kept them at square one when trying to find a way to get new information that would help them out. This alliance between HIVE and Hydra was bad news for the team. "If we had information regarding the alliance between the two. That would have opened up something for us to look into. We are missing something!" And deep down she knew this could be something that she would kick herself for not picking up in the first place.

PMEmail
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Apr 10 2016, 10:26 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Felicity
WORDS: 618
NOTES: notes
David chuckled at Felicity’s comment about his shrugging. Well she had a point, and was far from wrong.. As she usually was far from wrong.. Easily the smartest person on the team, which was saying something considering they had an ADA, Oliver Queen, a Dragon rider/ Son of Zeus and a previous club manager on the team as well. He knew she was just giving him a hard time, so he figured he would give her one back by saying “Thats good, considering I had not meant to commit to it!”

That was when she brought up how his mission was also the team’s mission... since it concerned Star city. David had to admit, she did have a point. However he still felt, as an Agent of SHIELD, it was more his responsibility to worry about Hydra. They had been SHIELD’s arch nemesis since the very beginning, and had grown like a parasite within SHIELD for over 50 years. It was his mission to find out what Hydra wanted with Star City.. It was Team Arrow’s mission to protect it. “Well, the team has its hands full defending the city from HIVE forces. I figured I would tackle finding out the connection between HIVE and Hydra by myself, so the team could focus on keeping the City safe, like the mission tells us to” He shot back, smiling at his own smartness.. Was smartness even a word?

If David were to compare Team Arrow to the Avengers, he would say Oliver was the Captain, the strong leader who took the blame for everything. John was Tony, the second in command.. Though John would be more like Black Widow in his attitude. Laurel would so be Natasha in skill AND attitude. Thea was Percy, with a mix of Saphira with her tendency to go a little too far. Now Felicity could only be JARVIS.. Or now FRIDAY he should say. The over watch person whom did all the techy things and made everyone look smart.

David did chuckle when she pointed out he wasn’t as heart broken as she though and said “Oh, I have Natasha to fix any heart broken-ness I may have.. Shes good at that kind of thing. Probably because all she has to do is take off that suit of hers and suddenly I can think of nothing else” He winked, continuing to smirk. It wasn’t a lie though, she did know excactly how to make him feel better, though at the same time she knew sometimes that wasn’t the right thing to do.. Like after their battle at the shipyard with all the Scarlett Witch dreams. The vision of her older self dead flashed in his mind, but he tried to push it out. Focus on Felicity.

When she mentioned they were missing something, David nodded “Hive wants something to do with Star City.. Something it has that no other city has I guess. Darhk took an interest in the lake, so it has to be something revolving around that correct? Now Hydra wants control of the world.. But at this point they also want somewhere safe to regroup and rebuild themselves. SO far they only have one head that I know of.. Grant Ward.. Well two. Mallick, but Grant is he bigger threat. They will be in need of more heads, more power... and I have no idea where I am going with this... that is the problem. I can not see the connection.” They were missing something.. Something that was obvious.. But was not obvious to them. What did HIVE and Hydra have in common? What did the one have that the other wanted and vice versa?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Apr 22 2016, 03:36 PM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

Whether it was being right or wrong about it. Felicity was just giving him a hard time about it. Granted, shrugging was non-committal in her mind; but it was done. Sometimes without thought. Many people did that when they didn't want to answer something; but found themselves in the slightest of ways. Or maybe it was to just move forward with thing; and jump over what got the shrug. Everyone had a reason for that response. Laughing. "Sure you didn't!" Her expression showing that she teased him. "I am sure that you don't always respond that way."

She understood what he said. And sure the team did focus on Star City. "I understand that. But the fact is the team will always have someone out there to defend the city against. Whether it is one person, a handful, or even a fleet - Hydra honestly is a threat to everyone. The fact that there is a connection between HIVE and Hydra... Eventually it would have come along. Obviously, they have found there way here now. It can't be ignored! But I appreciate the fact that you see us as having more than enough that you try to keep it just your business. But I am afraid that it has become ours as well."

Felicity just could not see David being as heartbroken. She knew he gave her a hard time and this was just playing around. Making light of a situation that seemed to be more serious. And sure, they all took their jobs serious in this. "You do know you could have stopped before the details of what she could do." Of course, Felicity rambles. This she knew when she gets nervous. Or she realizes when something could be taken in the wrong context. Then she spends a lot of time rambling some more to clarify; only for it to go towards the opposite of what she really meant. It seemed to be a lot more work. All Felicity could do is shake her head. But watched has he seemed to be distant. Or deep in thought. "David!" When he seemed to focus on her. "Are you okay?"

She listened as he started to talk after her mentioning she are missing something. It was like trying to piece together a puzzle. Only not being able to see the image that it would be once it was finally put together. They didn't know what they would end up with. And they didn't have all the time in the world to put it together. Felicity was certain of that. You give them enough time, the only thing is they will win; while the puzzle is still being put together to find out the key to unlock what they need to stop them. This is what made it harder for Felicity to sleep at night. "Mutually beneficial arrangements can be tricky. One wants something to do with Star City. Hydra...You look at what HIVE has to offer Hydra in their plans. Helping Hive with theirs would hardly be a trade off. - And how long will either side stand with the other once they get what they wanted? Or who will stop the other from reaching out for more than just Star City? Unless Hydra has a head within HIVE...." Felicity rambled. Even though it made sense in a very warped way. That would be too easy. And that still would be a long shot - not to mention - not helping in finding them to get the answers that they need. "Come to think about it - that was about the craziest thing I ever said." She added after giving that some thought. She thought about what David said about something revolving around the lake. "Wish there was a way to search out the lake, and kind of a radius around it for anything. But, we don't know what we are looking for."

PMEmail
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Apr 24 2016, 11:42 AM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: name
WORDS: ###
Did David shrug a lot? Maybe. In fact he was sure he did. It was just who he was. he was someone who did not find a lot important to say. he was a man of action, not of words. Always had been. it was what made being in the gods presence, or living with the elves in Elesmera so difficult. They were both ones to use a lot of words.. a lot of talk. He was one who would rather not waste time with debates, and get to the action. Save lives, use his powers for good. So because of that he would rather shrug than give long explanations. There were better things to be doing.. like saving the world. "Nah, its my first time doing it" He responded back to her with a smirk

Did he really believe the team was up to it? Of course he did. Oliver Queen was a very different man. He could handle more than most. Probably why David connected with him more than he did Barry Allen, even though both Barry and him had powers while Oliver and him had very little in common. However was David at liberty to tell them every little bit of intel SHIELD had on Hydra and their place in Star city? No. He hated keeping secrets, but that was the nature of being a SHIELD agent. Sometimes you had to keep secrets, and sometimes you didn't know the whole truth. He knew Hydra had a big base of operations in Star city.. enough to have kept them alive during the Avenger's attack on Hydra.. and SHIELD's assassination of all their heads. Could very possibly be their main base of operation.. but until David found it, he was ordered not to tell the Team anything. So he told Felicity "Listen, there are some things that I just am not able to tell you right now. However you have to trust me to tell you if Star City was in grave danger. Really though I don't know much more than what I have been telling you. Hydra has a base here in Star, and it somehow survived our raids and deheading of SHIELD last year. Until I find it I will not be able to find out much more.. or be able to tell you much more."

He smirked when when she said he could have stopped before the details and chuckled before responding "Hey, I only said she could take off her suit, I didn't say what she did once it was off. thats for me to know and for you to never find out" He winked. Of course any woman taking off their clothes.. especially those with a sexy form like Natasha, or Felicity, or Laurel, would be able to destract any man from their woes, so he had not felt like he was being too personal with the info he shared. He was sure she did the same thing to Oliver. When she called his name he snapped back to the present and just nodded "I'm fine. bad memories is all."

His eyes widdened when she said her theory.. and then said it was the craziest thing she had ever said. He shook his head. "No.. no its not." He began to pace "Hydra is the most formidable enemy I have ever faced. The Chitarui, Kronos, Gaea, The Empire, The Dark elves, Ultron... they all fell. Hydra keeps getting back up. Even when you think it is dead it comes back stronger than before. The reason for that is it has heads everywhere. it was part of SHIELD.. had a head on the world security council.. a heads in SHIELD, had heads everywhere. When we cut one off, two more takes its place. It would make sense for Hydra to really be behind Hive all along.. after all Hydra has been around longer than Damien Darhk has, it wouldn't be too far of a leap to assume Hydra is behind hive.. and that Hive is a branch of hydra! it would explain why they are working together!" He however was not techy.. and did not know how to search the lake for something they did not know what to search for, so he did not know how to respond to that, instead with one of his shrugs.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: May 17 2016, 12:36 PM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

"Good!" Felicity expressed as David told her it was his first time doing it. But she was sure that it was probably more. Everyone does it. She was certainly guilty of shrugging off at a conversation - but it was rarely done. She was always working. Often times being forced a day off, or something like that. Felicity smiled at David.

Felicity could read people enough to know that everyone had a tell. Deep down inside she could almost see there was a part of him that wanted to say something. But found himself in a situation where it wasn't possible. She knew that look well. It was the same look she saw in Oliver - before he needed her help that had opened her up to the life of a vigilante. Among a few others that had something to say.

Not that it shocked her at what he said next. She was sure that anyone that worked for an organization couldn't tell everything. It might have been a need to know. Even though she felt she needed to know - that didn't always fly well with others. Or maybe it hasn't reached that point because they haven't found a lead on anything that would open that up. It was frustrating; but she let it go. Because what could she do anyway. It really boiled down to the fact that they were having a hard time with finding ghosts to foil HIVE, and find out specific things that would give them the upper hand. The connection between the HIVE and Hydra. Other than the fact that they were no good. And they both start with an H. Those were more obvious things. That really didn't help in the task at hand. One that she felt she really was failing the team with. Felicity was suppose to figure things out. The last thing she wanted was to be too late at figuring out something useful.

"I understand!" She got out as he told her that there are somethings that he is not able to tell her right now. It was just hard to fully figure something out with some puzzle pieces. But then again she knew that if they had not presented themselves on what they needed to know about things - it was harder. And he admitted to not knowing much more than he had already told her. All she could do was nod when he told her that until he's able to find out more, and able to tell her more. There wasn't much more either one of them could do until HIVE or Hydra messed up enough to reveal something. Or a specific clue in any form was found. "I know it is really out of all of our hands until then. I just...." Was it her failure somehow on the reason that they have not had the luck of finding a ghost to question? Or a bread crumb of clues to work with?

Putting her hand up as a means to gesture for him to stop. To hopefully stop him from anymore details on what happens next. Or anything else. "Trust me! I never want to find out. But it is nice to see that someone makes you happy." She said after his wink. But as things were silent in that moment she was concerned about where his mind drifted off too. "I assumed that by just watching you! - I know what that is like! Makes me appreciate the good memories even more."

As she had said her theory. Felicity watched as the man's eyes widen. Honestly, in her mind it being that simple was probably craziest thing she ever said. It ranked right up there. But he seemed to think differently as he had shook his head. Felicity looked at him inquisitively just before he started to express that disagreement with her finding it as crazy talk on her end. Even why he thought that it wasn't. Which as he explain it was beginning to make more sense to her. Either way they are working together. Whether they have all along, or just started. There was always the reasons to put someone in, if they didn't have a head in HIVE already.

Felicity caught the shrug that followed with the mention of searching the lake for something. Perhaps she could inquire about getting help and a way to do that. It certainly wouldn't hurt. Or maybe he could inquire through SHIELD. But she wondered how much in resources would be lost in getting that done; if nothing was found.

PMEmail
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: May 29 2016, 12:05 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

David wished that he could tell Team Arrow everything he knew.. however he knew he could not. THere were things that he could not tell the Avengers either.. or Camp Halfblood.. or The Riders.. living the life of a SHIELD agent.. a masked vigilante, a Iron Hero, A Rider and a Demigod meant he had a lot of secrets.. the only person he could tell them all too wasn't even a person.. it was his dragon, Zeus. He could not even keep secrets from the big guy even if he wanted to. Sharing a mind meant sharing all your thoughts and feelings.... made it hard to buy birthday presents for eachother. He had not seen Zeus for a year now, so he had his mind mostly to himself.. which was the most lonely thing he could experience.

David was no stranger to things being out of his hands.. came with being a Demigod. THe gods had their feuds, and the Demigods had to clean up after them. It was not the best of lives, but it gave David a certain sense of patience. SO he said "Hive and Hydra will mess up, everyone does. However we have to remain vigilant so that the moment they mess up, we know, and then we bring them down once and for all." David yearned for the day he finally destroyed Hydra. He had almost done it before.. but thanks to Grant Ward it rose from the ashes stronger than ever. SHIELD and Hydra were two sides of a coin.. and the coin would constantly flip until the end of time it would seem.

He nodded when she said the bad memories helped her remember the good ones more.. and appreciate them more. He could understand that, however he had a lot more bad memories than good it seemed. For over 10 years he had been fighting one war after another.. watching people he loved die left and right.. one could grow tired of it after a while.. and even begin to loose hope. So he said that to her "When the bad moments far outweigh the good.. that is when the hope begins to leave.." Would he give up hope completely? Probably not.. but he was unsure he could take more of this life.. it was destroying him..

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Jul 13 2016, 12:32 AM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

Felicity couldn't help but understand that everyone had their positions. Duties. And sometimes that meant keeping things from others. Not that people lied to hurt. Sometimes those well kept secrets were merely to protect. It was frustrating. But she had worked with less details before. From the very beginning; just before she became part of Team Arrow. She didn't buy the explanation Oliver gave her. She just did it. Having hope that it helped. And trust. Blind faith and trust in someone.

But it wasn't taking away from the fact that it was frustrating all the same.

Not working with all the details of the situation; it made it harder. But then again she understood that even with knowing everything - it added that extra stress factor. It didn't always help; but leave you with the ticking time bomb that you wished you didn't know. But can't give that back.

Felicity could read people well enough to know that even though they are keeping something. Or not telling all. That there was that look somehow. In a persons eyes. Or some tell. She trusted her instincts. And while she could not tell just how often she had been right - over wrong. It was always a chance she was wrong. She knew that human error that left her in the vulnerable state. Did she like being wrong? Hell no. In this case, she was accepting the fact that she wasn't getting more from this. And somehow she would have to wing it. Hope that it would turn itself around.

"I am counting on them messing up. Kind of hoping that would be soon. This is kind of something that could go either way." As she wondered just what would bring on some element of HIVE and Hydra messing up. Sure, everyone does mess up eventually. But what brings it on. Will it be them being too cocky and sure of themselves. Or will they get one good lead that will make them act in desperation that will lead to that mess up that David had mentioned.

Felicity really did understand what David meant when he stated that the bad moments outweighing the good, hope begins to leave. The sad expression as she thought about things that they had experienced. Faith and hoped had always been tested in moments. You begin to wonder if things will ever look up again. It acted like a biorhythm chart; most people would reflect on. Hoping that they could work through it if they had it in front of them to see at which points the up lift, or the down. Like knowing would help. The uplift and downfall of hope and faith in the moments of bad moments.

Felicity had wondered just how much did this life destroy that light within. She had seen so much dark. And it destroyed. She might not be the one that went out there with her team. Risking her life. Though the risk were there. They were not without her. She was with them all the way. "This is why you let those close to you be there. Those moments when it begins to leave. Look to those around you." She pauses. "Everyone has moments of doubt. You can't be in this life and not have those things tested. Even I go through this - I don't carry half of what everyone else does. Being behind the computer is nothing like what you, Oliver, Laurel, Diggle, Thea - Everyone that goes out there has to carry on them. Those split second decisions that don't involve my influence. Or my expertise."

PMEmail
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Aug 5 2016, 12:10 AM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

Would HIVE or SHIELD mess up? Probably. No orginization could operate without fault. The Avengers, SHIELD, Team Arrow, Team Flash... all of them had faults.. all of them made mistakes. So why should the villians be any different? After all they did mess up a lot, otherwise they would have already won... what could David say... they paid better! However if they had not messed up, the world would have ended thousands of years before. Or when Red Skull rose up.. or when Loki tried to take over Asgard. Or when the world almost ended a billion times since then. Without villians.. David would be out of a job... and he was not sure Iron Thunder or Blue Lightning worked good in a resume.

However he said "I know the man who runs Hydra now... we fought side by side a few years ago when he was a mole in SHIELD. He makes mistakes.. not often.. but he does.. and we will be waiting for when he does." Grant Ward had been one of the first SHIELD agents that David had trusted to watch his back. They were team Coulson's muscle for months, sometimes aided by the Cavalry. David felt his betrayal almost as bad as Skye had. Personally David hoped Ward was in Star City.. so he could take him on one on one finally.

The thirst for revenge was strong, one David found hard to fight. The longer he was away from Alageasia the more his skills he had learned being a dragon rider was slipping away from him. His speed had slowed down to almost human, the strength it took to hide his pointed ears with magic made it so he had a almost normal stamina as well. Oliver could probably beat him in a fight, which he would never had been able to a few years before. Could David beat Ward in a fair fight now? Only time would tell. However David knew, no matter what, if they ran into Ward on the field.. David faced him alone.. Oliver and the team would back off... this was personal.

Let those close to you be there for you? Look to them for hope? Yes. That was how David got by. Why he did not work alone.. why he never worked alone unless he had to. He may have come off as confident and surefooted when it came to fighting the good fight.. but in truth he needed those around him. children of Zeus were born leaders. However a leader without an army.. without a team, were just hotheads whom were killed early in combat. While David knew he could not be trusted with a leadership position.. he still needed a team. They pushed him to be better.. gave him a personal reason to fight.. gave him hope. So he nodded at her words.

He however gave her an 'oh really' look when she mentioned only having half the burden on her. "If for one second you think you don't have the most burden you are wrong. Not only do you have innocent lives on your hand, you have ours as well. We could not do what we do without you. 100% sure we would all be dead 100 times over without you.. not to mention half if not all of Star City. We are the vigilante's Felicity... you are the hero." He gave her a smile. Sure he technically was a hero too.. but not on this team.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 03:28 PM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

Felicity knew that people made mistakes. Messing up kind of was a given. Somethings didn't always add up to have a plan that would be successful. There were off moments as surely as you had a plan that worked. It depend on how much you had to work with. Even then curve balls could be thrown in. Nothing always went by its original plan. Many times she had to tell the team something within seconds; because a game changer had presented itself.

You picked what battles you win or lose. As long as it wasn't the whole damn war. And the war between good and evil certainly was a very long one. Felicity wasn't sure if that kind of war was ever going to end. As long as bad people are around it would be a challenge for those who have taken on the role of helping people or saving the world. Whether that job was locally, or world wide. Felicity was certain about one thing for sure; they all had a job ahead of them. One that might not ever end. Not as long as they had people like Damien Darhk and so many others.

Felicity looked sadly at David as he told her he knows the man that runs Hydra now. And that he fought side by side. She had already had in mind just the damage that had on him when finding out that a person you trusted was a mole. The betrayal that someone you called at one time was really your enemy. Expression on her face that could be easily a non-verbally expressed 'sorry' as she didn't want to say anything. That had to be the hardest thing to talk about.

Felicity chose to not focus on the part of the man who had betrayed. If David wanted to ever openly talk about it in a greater detail - she would listen. Even be there for David if he wanted to. A mistake a person makes is often a piece that didn't make sense. Something that just doesn't look right. Often times it was just the right thing for the team to get enough to work with. That was all they needed. That one thing that was overlooked by them as just enough to give the upper hand to TeamArrow and others that they have allied with in the hopes that all of them working together would take care of their problems. HIVE and Hydra were problems.

Felicity was the person that encouraged others when they needed it. She believed in everyone that she works with. Their strength. So, she always took it upon herself to pep-talk if she needed too. She didn't expect getting on herself from another team mate. She saw the look he had given her as she expressed that she had only half the burden on her. But, when David started to express that she was wrong in thinking that she didn't have the most burden. Could she argue with what he said? No. She had the innocent lives in her hands; not just the teams. But it wasn't her physically having to do it. From where she was sitting and guiding them; still they had to be ever so careful to keep the innocent lives safe.

But she didn't think her argument on those terms would give her a win in this. She didn't think of herself as a hero. But she smiled back at him. "I take it - I am not winning this argument?" Not that it was an argument. It was someone that was seeing her role in all of it as her being a hero. It is truly a nice thing to hear form a team mate. The validation that her part on the team was a valuable. Important. And that it did more then sit at a computer system. She knew what she meant to the team. "Thank you!"

PMEmail
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Sep 18 2016, 09:59 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Felicity Smoak
NOTES: A plot I have been playing with, Not sure how it is going to work without the cannon deaths and people leaving teams but I will find a way XD
David had been a part of many teams by now. Had made many friends.. many allies. Yet he often found himself having to be the strong one.. being the muscle. He was the veteren.. been in more battles than he could count.. been in many wars. He was the guiding hand.. the teacher.. the rock they all depended on.. That had made him hard. Especially around his team mates. Yet Felicity was the kindest girl he had ever known, the kindest one he had ever fought with. Skye, May, Annabeth, Natasha, Arya, Bobbi, Caitlin, even Laurel and Thea. They were all hard.. while being of the more compassionate gender, they still found a way to be hard. They had lost their ability to be innocent. Felicity still found a way to be compassionate.. to be innocent.

So he said. "I know I must come off as collected, cold perhaps at times.. hard. It is who I need to be. I may not be a leader, anywhere, but I still feel like I can not show emotion. People trust me to constantly be in check, to be focused. However I am human too... or at least mostly human. I feel pain, hurt, anger, regret.. all those emotions. To be honest Fel, I don't know how more of this i can take. I have been traveling from city to city for years, team to team. I have seen death, dealt it many times. I have been betrayed, beaten so many times that I have come to expect it. Ward hurt just like Luke, Murtagh, Garrett and everyone else who turned out to work for the enemy. Honestly I was not even surprised when Lance turned out to be working for Darhk. I want to say after we take down Darhk and Ward I will continue on, but I do not know how much more I can take of this constant fighting. It's robbing me of who I am. Don't tell Oliver or the rest of the team this, but after we take HIVE down... I might hang up the hood for good, same with the Iron suit. Leave while I still have some human left in me.."

He did not know if he could leave though. All he had known since 12 was fighting. Could he live a normal life not having lived a normal childhood? Could he walk down the street and see a crime and not try to stop it? Had he become Blue Lighting and Iron Thunder and Razacrazer? Was he no longer David Shuter? Was he more god and Elf than he was human now? What was he?

However when she asked if she couldn't win the argument a small smirk touched his lips. "Nope." She was the hero amongst them. Not only did she do all she did.. she still kept her humanity, something they all had failed at.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Sep 28 2016, 04:47 AM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

Felicity wasn't about to change her views on things. She'd fight long and hard to keep those beliefs. And often times she had pushed for others to do the same thing. But she feared at times this life taking her compassion. She didn't see herself as an innocent. But perhaps others did because her beliefs. Or the way she lived with the values she has.

She knew that everyone that goes out to fight to save the city. Or in others feet; the world. Something might change deep in that person. She felt sorry for them. It really was a role she wasn't sure she could ever play. She'd fail many more times then she did as the hacker. Being Overwatch meant something to her. And she didn't have to compromise on anything.

"I never said that...." Felicity expressed as David spoke. But she stopped; just hearing him out. He obviously needed to get it all off his chest. And if he felt he could talk to her; she appreciated the fact that the people she knows felt they can go to her. It felt good to be that person for them.

Was it the fact that she looked out for them for the most part that helped in them openly expressing things that might be harder; if it was with someone else. Felicity had always made herself available for her friends to have someone to talk to. It was something.

Felicity had learned that those that seem to be hard, collected, and cold often times felt the most. She had seen it in the team members. She had seen them all go through a moment they don't think they can continue. They doubt themselves. Even she has done that. She understood how he had to point out that he is human too. While it might have been hard for those who don't work closely to someone like David; they often times don't think of them as human too. The same emotions as everyone else has.

It was hard to take in that there are people that have been trusted; turned out to work with the enemy. She also knew what it was like to feel the betrayal of those that did. It gave a whole new meaning of pain, anger - mostly hurt. It hit harder. It hurt in more ways then anything imaginable. You often times preferred to get into a fist fight over that kind of pain you get from those who turn on you. Felicity didn't know how anyone could be like that.

So much pain he had shared. She wondered if just talking about it with her helped. But she wasn't sure. Felicity just hoped that it would give him a sense of freedom from it. It was off his chest. Addressed. But did that solve it in any way? Felicity expressed a silent agreement that she would not tell Oliver or the rest of the team. As he had stated that once they take HIVE down; he's hanging up the hood, the iron suit. "It really is not for me to tell! But. I won't tell anyone! The way I see this is you have earned that choice. Everything that you have done to protect. You have dedicated much of your life to doing good for others - it is not selfish to ask for the same at some point. Anyone in this life understand the sacrifices. Being in this kind of work always comes at a price; something even I learned myself. And for the most part I am in front of a computer. This life takes the better of us. Mind. Body. Soul. - It would be a start to figuring out what you want out of life. - Importantly, allowing yourself to have that life."

Felicity knew how this went for her. It was the vigilante life, and helping people. But while being out of the life didn't work well.

She liked the idea she could win this one. Seeing a smirk told her right away that would be a 'no' answer. Which was confirmed as he told her nope. Playfully pouting. Like she would pout seriously. It was only for a moment; softly chuckling. "It really is nice to know that what I do - that it doesn't go unnoticed. It makes helping worth it. It the drive that gets me here!"

PMEmail
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 03:55 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Felecity
NOTES: sorry it took so long!
David had to smirk after he had finished his rant, despite the weight of it. Her comment about her not saying anything. He said "You didn't have to." He knew he was darker than he used to be, obviously not as dark as Oliver.. as David often found himself trying to cheer the Green Arrow up, had for years. Give hope, even when he had little. It was hard not to have hope given how many bad guys David had defeated over the years and for that to lead to nothing as more guys popped up to take their place.

He smiled though, a true, loving smile when Felicity said what she said. "I am so glad you understand Fel, I wasn't sure many would. I mean you yourself walked away with Oliver.. yet you could not, and niether could Oliver, so I thought you would be against the idea. However I feel Oliver, Thea, Laurel and John won't be as understanding.. Thea loves this life.. feels it is the greatest thing ever.. Laurel likes it as it gives her a connection to Sara.. John has lived this life.. or one similar to it, most of his life.. and Oliver.. well I doubt Oliver will be too thrilled at loosing another member of the team. Loosing Sara and Roy hurt for him.. I know that much." He knew he would be letting people down.. but honestly he had to get out and try to figure out who David Shuter was.. or at least get back to where he truly belonged.. IN alagaesia with his partner of mind and soul, Zeus. He had spent more time away from Zeus than most dragon's and riders do, so he of course needed to return.. if even for a short time.

David then went pouty face on her when she mentioned her motivation for coming in every day. "You mean you don't enjoy seeing us? Talking to us? Saving our lives? Well fine, I will remember that next time you need your car jump started, or when you need something heavy lifted" He smirked, winking. Having control over lighting and elven strength did have its perks at time.. even though his strength and speed had diminished to normal after spending so long away from alagaesia.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

List of Members
RPG-D Top RP Sites Destiny's Way RPG MWFT X-Men/Avengers Roleplay WONT BACK DOWN Infinity Rising Search & Destroy Arrow New Beginnings Star Wars - The Force Awakens FIDELIUS EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED A Sky Full of Stars Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
The Huge World of Harry Potter--------> MORE SCROLLING AFFILIATES HERE!!
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc