updates
March 1st 2017: MANDATORY ACTIVITY CHECK, IF NEW PLEASE CHECK ADOPTABLE IN CASE THE CHARACTER YOU WANT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THERE!
WANTED: Steve Rogers (ADOPT), Bucky Barnes (ADOPT), Eragon Shadeslayer, Saphira, THE PLOT CAN NOT PROGRESS WITHOUT THEM
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. Mini Profile by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Affiliation Banner by Calypso at Caution 2.0

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Who now?, Tagged: Kara Denvers
Barry Allen
 Posted: May 5 2016, 08:19 AM
Barry Allen
Justice League
"Lightning gave me...abs?"
Forensic Scientist for the CCPD
The Flash
David
is Offline.

You Think This Is A Game?
You Ain't Gonna Win Cause I'm The Ref!
A lot had happened in a few short weeks. Barry had cracked the speed equation. Made a tacheon device, traveled to earth 3, came back. beat Zoom, who had turned out to be Jay Garrick, Zoom escaped, and then stole Barry's speed. Then Barry got it back, creating a new wave of Meta-humans that the Flash now had to deal with. There was almost the imminent threat of Zoom returning, so the Flash was needed now more than ever.

However the weirdest thing to have happened was to travel to earth 3. He had spent days on this earth, encountering a certain alien.. named Kara Danvers. Supergirl. The Flash had helped her defeat Silver banshee and Livewire (though to his disgrace he was knocked out in the first few minutes of the final fight) Then she had helped him return to his earth.. just in time for him to loose his speed. However he needed to forget about the girl of steel and had to concentrate on his current mission, defeating this new Meta.

Since Zoom outted his hologram trick, Meta's had gained confidence and started to re-apear so now Barry had his hands full putting them down, while at the same time constantly looking over his shoulder for Zoom. The Tacheon Device was destroyed in the particle accelorator explosion, so Wells was busy building him a new one. This meant Zoom could easily beat Barry. Barry was not afraid, but he would rather no be killed after basically being killed once already this month.

This Meta had just robbed a bank and was making a getaway. A very slow getaway, hurting everyone in their path. Barry ran on to the scene to save a life from a... blast of ice? This was an earth 1 killer frost? Barry stopped running a few meters off from the meta and said "Your days of icing are over. The Flash is back, and I'm not a hologram" The Meta laughed and the air got even colder around him, Barry knew what that meant and took off running, circling the Meta a lightning speeds, ready to throw some lightning.

However as he ran his foot slipped.. on ice, and he fell, skidding on the ground. He hit his head against a car and was dazed. THe Meta went in for the kill

tag: Kara Danvers | words: NUMBER | notes:
Perfect opening then lol

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Jul 5 2016, 09:08 AM
Kara Danvers
Justice League
"Yes, but, it also stands for a Kryptonian phrase, our family motto. "El mayarah." It means, "Stronger together." You say people will see me the way they see Superman one day, but... I don't want to be a hero like him. My cousin, he's so used to going it alone, he doesn't know any other way. But I do. I see it now. You, Winn, my sister, Ms. Grant even, you've all showed me that. James, part of being your own man is knowing when to accept help."
Personal Assistant/D.E.O. Agent
Supergirl
Jennifer
is Offline.

barry allen
this is not my best reply. sorry about that! had many distractions going on. if anything needs to be adjusted or fixed, feel free to let me know.
Kara had been meaning to do this since the earths had merged. But there seemed to never be a good time in seeing a friend that had visited her earth. It had been a great deal of helping people through it all. Saving people from the events of the merging; along with the various things that did pop up randomly that needed her attention. She wasn't the only hero saving people.

Flying. It gave her the edge of hearing and seeing things going on. It also gave her the ability to see help that is already on the way. Unless she was truly needed. And from a distance she had heard everything. Recognizing the voice of the hero already working on taking care of the bank robber. It was Barry. Or right now, the Flash. By what she heard him say this person is a meta-human. From the sounds of it, Barry was having a hard time. Assuming that he would need some help; she went faster. The sound of a sonic boom cracked through the sky.

Kara was coming in from a direction were she could get the meta away from Barry. Upon impact of the meta, she could hear the meta react to the force that came with it. Possibly buying herself a moment before the angry meta would try something; she had to check on her friend. "Flash. Are you okay?" she expressed with a concern for her friend as she put her hand on his shoulder. But keeping an eye out for the meta. Kara didn't think it would take that long for a meta to shake off being thrown a distance from the impact. Recovery time differed from person to person, she'd encounter.

ALERT TAG HERE

PMEmail
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Aug 5 2016, 04:14 PM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

Barry waited for his icey end. But it did not come. Instead he heard a sonic boom, then an impact.. a scream.. then a voice he knew but could not have come from whom he thought it had. She was on a different earth.. Unless this was her earth 1 counterpart.. but how could an earth 1 counterpart have the ability to do such a thing. Barry had learned that it was rare for a counterpart to share the same powers.. and some earths did not have them. There was no Star Labs, Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Harrison Wells or Caitlin Snow on earth 3. So how could there be a Kara Danvers on Earth 1.. especially since her real name was Kara Zor-el from Krypton.

However when he looked up and saw her knelt over him, he knew he could not be dreaming. Something had happened.. either she had traveled to this earth.. or earths merged. "wh-how? Supergirl? I'm fine.. ho- nevermind.. not the time. I'll deal with this meta and we'll go back to my base where we can talk. Unless... you want to team up again?" He then offered his hand to her, if she took it and helped him up it was up to her. If she did not he would get up himself. Without much time to take in his suroundings again he felt the temperature drop and just had enough time to tackle Kara to the ground before the icicle flew past them that would have killed him or Kara. He was then up in a second, facing the Meta, whom was ozzing blood from her head.. the wound was slowly closing though, as it was being covered by ice. "You might want to get that looked at meta and said [color=red]"You might want to get that checked out.. though I don't think your evil insurance covers attack by alien." he smirked. he then began to run place to place. Stopping long enough for the meta to shoot some ice at him before running again.

This was a distraction of course, for Kara to get back on her feet and attack..

tag: NAME | words: NUMBER | notes:
NOTES HERE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Sep 27 2016, 02:29 AM
Kara Danvers
Justice League
"Yes, but, it also stands for a Kryptonian phrase, our family motto. "El mayarah." It means, "Stronger together." You say people will see me the way they see Superman one day, but... I don't want to be a hero like him. My cousin, he's so used to going it alone, he doesn't know any other way. But I do. I see it now. You, Winn, my sister, Ms. Grant even, you've all showed me that. James, part of being your own man is knowing when to accept help."
Supergirl
Jennifer
is Offline.

barry allen
not too happy with this reply. if there is a problem with it; let me know and will fix it.
Kara would have rather their reunion be on a much better situation then what it was currently. But she was certain he would appreciate her being there when she did. Kara is protective of her friends. There was no doubt about that. She cared for people in general. So, she could never ignore a situation; if she could be of help.

The merging between her earth and earth 1 had made her wonder if she had a counter part here. And what was she like? She knew what Barry said about the different earths while he was on hers. Maybe her counterpart was lucky enough to have a chance and a life on Krypton.

Kara smiled as he looked up at her. From the looks he was shocked to see her there. "Your not seeing things." She expressed just before he started talking. Which was a little bit more questioning tone. "You sure?" She asked softly after he said he is fine. Kara did happen to look over to make sure he was okay. As much as her vision could see. Just making sure that nothing is broken. But then he seemed to still be on the question of her being there. She couldn't help the chuckle as he said not the time. "No it is not a good time!" Kara response in agreement to his stating it is not the time. "We could team up again, and after; we can talk."

Kara wasn't given the time to take Barry's hand to help him up before feeling the drop in temperature. And Barry had tackled her. Was a good thing too; the icicle flew past them. And it would have killed either or both of them if Barry didn't tackle her to the ground. Kara was working on getting herself up; as she listened to Barry with the meta. Kara would have laughed as he stated the meta's evil insurance not covering attack by alien. That was going to be later. She knew they had to take care of this meta first; then they could laugh later. But she did smirk.

Kara as soon as she stood straight; watching the meta shooting icicles at Barry. And him running place to place. Trying to think of a quick plan that could work to render this meta unconscious enough to get her in holding. Super breath. The one power she was really having a hard time with would not be helpful; other then to push the meta back. So, that wasn't going to help. Freezy temperatures would be another thing that wouldn't help. Well, from the meta it would only serve to help them out. The only thing would be to heat up the area around her. That could keep this meta from shooting icicles at Barry or her. But there was a question of how.

"I believe I have a plan; something that can conduct heat." She hoped that was enough to give Barry an idea of were she was going with it. It might be way off in the way of plans. But it was better than nothing. She looked. The only think she could think of is if she was airbourne and heating up the ground enough to make it heated enough. And offer then enough time to knock them unconscious.

The thing about that was keeping it controlled that it would just heat up the surrounding area to make it difficult for the meta to shoot anyone with icicles. But she knew the risk in everything she did. Kara was also hoping that if Barry was following the idea; he'd tell her if it was too risky.

ALERT TAG HERE

PMEmail
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 11:39 AM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

Barry was pretty sure he had not been seeing things. Well.. mostly sure. He did hit his head.. but he doubted if he hit his head Kara would be the first thing he saw. It would probably be Lillian.. or Iris. Not Kara. Not that Kara was unappealing or anything, but she was from another earth.. earth 3, one he did not think he would ever visit again.. as he was unsure how he had done it in the first place. However him seeing things was more explainable than how she was here in person. Something they would discuss and figure out later if need be. Duty before pleasure and all that.

Barry heard her plan as he was running. Heat. Heat to defeat cold. Pretty simple.. yet he had not thought of it. "Shucks, I am all out of FIRESTORM's, let me think" He said as he quickly stopped beside her before running off and continuing what he was doing.

Throwing Lightning could work.. however it could also kill the Meta. It was not a risk he was willing to take.. not yet. Plus the cold aura around her could render the heat from the lightning useless. Could possibly freeze it in place even. So they needed to find some way to raise the temperature around the meta without killing her or themselves.

This birthed a new idea. A terrible one.. one that probably won't work. However it was the only one they had without firestorm. He stopped beside her again and said "I will create a wind barrier around us, quite like what I tried to do when Central City was threatened by a tsunami, Then you use your heat vision on the ground around her, hopefully rising the temperature enough to take her down.. prepare for it to get hot in here." He then took off running around them in circles.. alternating directions to avoid causing a tornado. slowly creating a wind barrier. It was tiring work, but hopefully it would work. If not they might have to result to cruder methods to take this meta out.

tag: Kara Zor-el| words: NUMBER | notes:
I liked your post.. I tried my best to make a reasonable scientific plan without actually being smart XD

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Dec 18 2016, 06:06 PM
Kara Danvers
Justice League
Supergirl
Jennifer
is Offline.

barry allen
i hope that works!
Her attention remained on the meta-human that poses as a danger; not to just them. But anyone that comes along. The sooner they take care of this threat; the better for everyone. She wasn't sure just what this person could do to her personally. But she had her share of getting hurt. It was possible.

There was a moment of confusion as Barry stopped beside her and told her that he was all out of Firestorm's. "What's a Firestorm?" This was not the time to ask the question that could be asked and answered after this situation. But she could not help the fact that the question came out anyway.

Kara knew they were both working on this situation first. Hopefully he would maybe explain that later to her.

Kara was certain they had options before them. Ones that would not kill the meta or themselves. But it was a matter of thinking carefully. She had to think with a clear mind; not on impulsive. Though it was always a rush limited time before it was or became too late. That was something she didn't want. There was always a situation that was a life or death. She had to think wisely. She had to act carefully. And often times there was always something that could make the situation a lot worse.

She heard Barry out. A wind barrier. The idea was the only option she could think of. Possible risk are always included. That was if they both were not careful. It had to be just right. "Sounds like the only option we have. Let's do this!" Doing something was after all better than not doing something. She took a deep breath as she kept focus on the meta and Barry to know when to start her part in all of this. Trusting her instincts more than anything. While she tried not to think of the possible risk if it didn't go well. Or didn't work.

Flying up just high enough to give herself the advantage. Her eyes glowing as a steady beam hit the ground. Making full circles around the meta; to heat the ground around slowly. She wasn't sure just how long it would take doing this before she saw its effects on the meta. Kara always had hope.

ALERT TAG HERE

PMEmail
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 12:47 PM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

Whats a Firestorm? Barry would have laughed if it was not a tense situation. It reminded him of when he traveled to her earth and started asking her if she knew Green Arrow, Black Canary, ATOM etc. He guessed he left out FIRESTORM. So he quickly said "Fire Hero, Travels through time, Legend." It was the best explanation he could give in a short amount of time. Of course it left a lot to be desired, but he could explain better later. They had a Meta to take out.

Of course this wasn't the best plan, nor the most preferable one. Would it work, Barry did not know. He had never technically SUCCEEDED in the wind barrier.. a little detail he conveniently forgot to tell her. He had time jumped before he could.. then he changed the future. He had gotten faster and better though now, so hopefully he didn't do the same thing.. As he ran he kept muttering to himself, hoping Cisco and Caitlin could not hear him muttering "Don't time jump, don't time jump"

He was not 100% sure he was succeeding.. however he did start to feel it getting warmer. He just hoped that meant it was working, and not just a side effect of her heat vision. "Keep going!" He yelled as he ran past her. He kept running... run Barry RUN!

tag: Kara Danvers | words: 233 (Sorry) | notes:
Have to run to class so i couldn't really write more, I can feel this thread coming to and end anyways..

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Mar 3 2017, 04:03 PM
Kara Danvers
Justice League
Supergirl
Jennifer
is Offline.

barry allen
i hope that works!
Inquiring minds wanted to know; practically everything. But in this current situation, she knew that it wasn't a good time to ask. However, when he quickly explained with telling her that the person is a fire hero that travels through time. That was really the best way anyone could explain in a short amount of time. Kara left it at that. The meta they have to take out was right now the issue at hand. She hoped that they will get a chance to talk about all this. Catch up on things.

Kara knew that this was a very risky plan. A more preferable one would have taken them a little more time to think and plan. But not being granted that amount of time only led to the one at hand. Kara could hear Barry as he mutters to himself. If they were not already busy at the moment with a very serious and pressing matter - they probably would be catching up on things. That would be since he visited her earth. She also figured that everything else she needed to know about this earth - she could learn about through him. Which would surely be helpful.

Was Kara 100% sure about this plan?

Not really! She just knew that this was their only shot at the moment. They needed an upper hand over this meta. She could only think of this being a way to do it. Heat could surely have a reaction with someone who is cold. It made sense.

Kara heard Barry as he said keep going. And so far it seemed to be doing something. She could feel the warmth taking on. It wasn't as cold as it was. But that didn't mean she was to stop or even increase it. She had to keep it consistent. It would get hotter at a easy pace on its own. She was at a vantage point to work the radius with her heat vision, and keep watch on any sign of it working against the meta. Though she was wondering just what that would be. Would this make the meta collapse? Weaken them just enough to get them in lock up? They only needed to get them at that point were something can be done to secure the meta. And fast.

The meta seemed to try a few times to throw icicles. "I will!" she assured Barry. "Just be careful! I don't know what to expect..." This being a long shot. She wasn't sure just how this will go. She just knew that heat melts. Kara had to keep an open mind about what to expect. And as she continued to keep going the warmer it was getting. Might have been slowly building - but she needed it that way. It was safer that way. There was a moment she had noticed the meta having difficulties with throwing icicles.

ALERT TAG HERE

PMEmail
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Mar 6 2017, 07:20 PM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

Lets be honest. It was a long shot. The longest of long shots. However if anyone could make this long shot, it was the Girl of Steal and the Fastest Man Alive. They had encounted stuff before and survived.. Granted perhaps not well. Flash had been zapped early on in the fight leaving Supergirl to fend for herself. It worked out in the end though.. and it was a good thing too. She saved her world. However this time Flash was going to be the one to save the day. It was his world after all. His turn to shine.

She didn't know what to expect, and neither did the Flash. Who could? This theory was far fetched at the very least.. impossible at the best. However the Flash was the impossible himself.. so it made doing the impossible a lot easier. Also Supergirl could do the impossible thanks to being a kick ass alien. So it was based on this alone that Barry had hope that this would work.

When The Meta stopped being able to throw icicles Barry took off. He ran to STAR Labs and back. He was only gone 5 seconds. He ran past the Meta and on his way he placed his newly acquired power dampener handcuffs on the Meta's wrists. He skid to a stop, twisting around to face the two of them. "Another Great Team Up Supergirl. Now CCPD Has got the Iceman, so should we continue on our way?" If she agreed he would take off running towards STAR Labs, expecting her to follow.

tag: Kara | words: NUMBER | notes:
NOTES HERE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kara Danvers
 Posted: Mar 7 2017, 04:20 AM
Kara Danvers
Justice League
Supergirl
Jennifer
is Offline.

enough
barry allen
sorry so short! not my best reply but i hope it works...
Kara wished she could say this plan would work. But that didn't always happen. Sometimes ideas that worked out just fine came from nothing to work with. Long shots like this one. In spite of it all. There were both of them working this plan together. This is not the first time they encountered stuff and survived. Flash had helped Supergirl save her world - Supergirl is helping Flash save his. Though it is a merged world now. Which is one thing she is going to tell him about the moment they both can talk about it. Probably would explain the activity. Or how increasingly busy that he might have been getting from the very moment that the earths merged. Chaos.

Explaining meta's were probably easier than something as broad as the merging of earths. On a broader scale. She figured that would follow soon enough - after this situation was taken care of.

There wasn't much that Kara could do; other than keep the heat vision going until Flash had a way to keep the meta from being a threat. The meta wasn't throwing icicles; which was good started. When he left and came back - in a flash - Kara looked to see handcuffs being placed on the meta's wrists. It was exciting and thrilling that they worked together again.

Kara smiled at Barry as he expressed another great team up. "We do make an awesome team!" Kara was glad that they worked out a way to handle the situation with the meta. Getting him in custody. "We should! I will follow you from above."

ALERT TAG HERE

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

List of Members
RPG-DTop RP Sites Destiny's Way RPGMWFTX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWONT BACK DOWNInfinity RisingSearch & DestroyMarvel/DC Rise and FallArrow New BeginningsStar Wars - The Force Awakens FideliusEVERYTHING HAS CHANGEDA Sky Full of StarsBlack Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
The Huge World of Harry Potter--------> MORE SCROLLING AFFILIATES HERE!!
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc