updates
March 1st 2017: MANDATORY ACTIVITY CHECK, IF NEW PLEASE CHECK ADOPTABLE IN CASE THE CHARACTER YOU WANT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THERE!
WANTED: Steve Rogers (ADOPT), Bucky Barnes (ADOPT), Eragon Shadeslayer, Saphira, THE PLOT CAN NOT PROGRESS WITHOUT THEM
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. Mini Profile by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Affiliation Banner by Calypso at Caution 2.0

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Drinking Game, Tag: Natasha Romanoff
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Jan 18 2016, 07:40 PM
"I've got your back... Always"
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Natasha
WORDS: 293
NOTES: Time for some Kinky not Mature stuff XD
Continued from "OUT OF HIDING AND STRAIGHT INTO THE FIRE"

David smirked as Natasha walked away from him, giving him a good view. Well.. it was his turn to drive her crazy. His suit had hid his body too long.. the body he knew Natasha craved almost as much as David craved hers. He stepped out of his suit, sporting a white t-shirt that hugged his muscular body, and simple Blue jeans. He hoped his would drive her crazy.. it was time for some payback. His suit flew off to join the other ones in avengers tower.

He followed Natasha to the bar. He then poured two pints, assuming she would want to start with a beer. He then gestured to the couches "Shall we go over to the more comfortable arrangement, Ms Romanoff?" Work was done for them.. they could always negotiate who got the information in the morning.. a couple days from now. For now, it was time for play. Time to be together once more.

Long distance was hard enough on couples.. try long distance where you didn't speak for months on end. Due to the nature of their work, it was hard to keep tails on eachother. David was all over the world, working for SHIELD, or on Team Arrow.. and once and a while for the gods. Natasha had gone off the radar after SHIELD fell, and The two just lost track of eachother. Now though.. now they were together once more, and without the danger of being shot at, they could relax.

David lead the way to the couch and sat down, looking up at her, wondering how she would chose to sit.. there were many options, from sitting across the table of him, to sitting beside him, to sitting on him. many, many options.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Natasha Romanoff
 Posted: Jan 18 2016, 09:29 PM
"N/A"
Avenger
Black Widow
Nat
is Offline.

I'm not giving up
I'm gonna Carry on
Natasha knew David would have the chance to get even now, there would be no suit between them. She would be able to see his face, a face she had not seen in a long while, as well as the rest of him. She would be able to kiss him and touch him now; and he her; and Natasha knew she would have to pay for every act of teasing she had given him now. Though she wasn’t fully done with driving him crazy just yet; that was part of the game they played with each other after all. It’s what kept them both on their toes and their relationship fresh. She watched as he pour her a drink, picking it up as he suggest they move to a more comfortable area.

She knew at the moment the information she had on herself was going to be ignored, they would have time talk about who would get it later; though she had ever intent on winning that argument. After all she had gone on Nick Fury’s orders to retrieve it; even though he wasn’t the head of SHIELD anymore a few agents still took orders from him as he worked on his own. She had no doubt David would want to give it to Phil; and maybe he had a right to it as well but Natasha had her orders and her loyalty and Nick Fury was the one she would be reporting too.

Natasha followed David to the couch, smiling a little at the view he had offered, and waited for him to set down. She had a choice to make right now, she could set next to him or on his lap or even across from him. Deciding to keep up their little game to see who would crack first Natasha sat across from him; crossing her legs and taking a drink.

natasha
romanoff
TAG
TAG NAME
WORDS
###
NOTES
NOTES
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Jan 19 2016, 01:43 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

WORDS: ###
NOTES: notes
So Natasha was going to play this game out.. to see which one of them cracked first. David was not going to kid himself.. it was going to be him. While he could keep things somewhat professional in battle.. okay.. when working with others as well.. when by themselves they were hardly professional. Point was, when they were in battle, he could keep himself from being couple-y.. when their lives were in danger. Except the trade off for that was he wanted to be couple-y when they were off duty.. like right now. Would he be able to contain himself much longer, he did not know.

He took a sip of his beer. He kept his eyes on her the whole time, waiting for her to make her move.. he knew she had one up her sleeve.. she always did. He, like always, was fine taking the back seat and let her lead this. He had a habit of this. He was The Son of Zeus, by rights, he should have been the main leader of camp half-blood.. but he had let Percy take the lead. He had been a rider a few days longer than Eragon, so by rights he should have been the leader of the riders.. but yet again, he gave Eragon that right. He could not be trusted with power.. something he learned the hard way. He was better following orders.. not giving them. He only disobeyed when he saw them as unreasonable.. like Alexandre Pierce's orders to capture or kill Captain America and Black Widow.

He finally broke the silence saying "SO this was your idea, what do you have in mind. Just remember.. you are bankrolling this party" He winked

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Natasha Romanoff
 Posted: Jan 19 2016, 07:44 PM
"N/A"
Avenger
Black Widow
Nat
is Offline.

I'm not giving up
I'm gonna Carry on
Natasha knew David was playing along now, so the game was on who would crack first. Oh she wanted to kiss him and be close to him right now; after all it had been a while since they see each other; but she also wasn’t a fan of losing. Not to mention a wise woman always let the man chase her; she just had to slow up a time or two so that he could catch her. She took another drink as he asked her what she had in mind. “well I was thinking about a drink then heading home for the night; it’s time to move locations again plus I have to make contact with Nick about what I was able to recover.” She stated in a matter of fact voice, giving it the appearance they were still working on a case together. Natasha took another drink, “I guess if I do owe you dinner we should take care of that then so I can get home early and get things packed.” Not that she had a lot to pack, Natasha never stay in one place to long so she never had much to move. All her personal belongings were spread among the different safe houses she had and she only took those items that she wanted close to her at all times everywhere. It was her room in the tower that was really the only placed that looked as if someone lived in it; it had the furniture and everything someone would need all her safe homes barely were livable.

“I do have another idea however.” She said with a wicked little grin hopping he would believe she was heading in a certain direction. “we could order food in tonight, something up from the kitchens and play a game.” She put her beer down on the table and stood up; walking over somewhere else to get something. “it’s one of my favorite kind of games, and one I think you would enjoy too.” Natasha allowed her voice to take on a seductive type tone to it as she grab the item she wanted and headed back to her chair. She stopped behind him and leaned down close to where her lips were to his ears. “What do you think?” She than dropped a game of chess in his lap before standing up and walking back to her seat.

natasha
romanoff
TAG
TAG NAME
WORDS
###
NOTES
NOTES
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 12:45 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

David raised an eyebrow when she said she was planning on one drink and going back home to move locations again. First off: He doubted she had been staying in New York City and NOT living at the tower.. that was everyone homes while in New York.. save for maybe Percy, who's mother lived in NYC.. and Camp Halfblood really wasn't that far away. That reminded David to take a trip there soon, pay Leo and visit. SECOND off: That wasn't her style. Never had the two met up, even my accident, and not at least taken one night off to be together before they returned to their own duties. Actually last time it had been Natasha who had started off the... festivities. So David knew she craved him as much as he craved her.

However she did suggest dinner, which he agreed with, even though he knew she was still teasing him with the whole packing thing. He knew that was not her intention, so he decided to play along.. at least for now. "I agree, I for one should get that information back to Coulson as soon as possible, then if he has no other mission for me, return to Starling City. Team Arrow needs its Blue Lightning" He smirked. Team Arrow could get by without him, this he knew. In fact he was hardly needed, he was mostly just there to see what Hydra's interests in Starling City where.

David let loose a small sigh when she said she had another idea. This one included food from the kitchens, which he was fine with. However then she dropped chess in his lap, and tried to convince him to play by being all seductive. He had never played Chess. The only people at camp who had were the children of Athena, since it was all about battle strategy. David, like Percy, spent all his free time training. So he said "How about Poker? Since I have no money on me, how about Strip Poker? Tony made me learn how to play the game. its loads of fun" He grinned as he took another sip from his beer, hoping this had distracted Natasha from a game that would make David look like a fool.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Natasha Romanoff
 Posted: Jan 22 2016, 01:12 PM
"N/A"
Avenger
Black Widow
Nat
is Offline.

I'm not giving up
I'm gonna Carry on
Natasha didn’t know what information he had to give Coulson, or if he was talking about what she had recovered. Well as much as she cared for David he wasn’t going to get the information she had secured for Nick, if they had to fight over it than it would come to that. Though Natasha had a good feeling it wouldn’t come to that, she knew David and though he was claiming he had to get back to Star City he fully had something else on his mind. Both of them new they were not needed anywhere tonight, it was just the cat and mouse game they played.

Natasha wished she could take a picture of David’s face when she placed the game of chess in his lap, it was clear he didn’t know how to play it. She would need to teach him one day, but it was clear he didn’t want to learn today. No it was very clear what David really wanted to do, after all it had been a while since they last saw each other. So David came up with a different idea for a game, poker but they would not be beating money but their clothing. Natasha raised her eyebrow slightly and took a drink. “If I didn’t know better I think you were trying to get my clothing, hate to tell you this David but I don’t think it would fit you very well. It’s sort of tailor to my body and no on else’s.” She stood up and took the chess game back from him, and went to get the cards. “You sure you want to do this, you do know I’ve been banned from Las Vegas, well one of my identities have been.” She grabbed the cards and put them in front of David. “Want another drink while I’m up, I think Thor left some ale.”

natasha
romanoff
TAG
TAG NAME
WORDS
###
NOTES
NOTES
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Jan 23 2016, 09:05 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

David was not going to fight Natasha for the information. at least he hoped not. There was no reason why Phil could not get the information for the good of SHIELD, then when they got what they needed, sent a copy with Natasha to Nick Fury. While Fury had his own agenda, Phil had the safety of the world to worry about. SHIELD was at war with Hydra.. not Nick Fury. Hopefuly Natasha would see that, and allow him the information first. If not.. well.. work came first.

David smirked however, when she commented on her clothing and him wanting them. Of course they would not fit him.. frankly he did not want them for that reason.. its more he wanted her OUT of them. So he said "Oh I am sure I would find some use for them. I'm sure Laurel wouldn't mind a new suit" He knew Laruel was happy with her suit.. but he had to come up with something, didn't he?

He laughed when she said she had been banned from Vegas. Did he expect to win? Hell no. She had one hell of a poker face.. however so did he. he had hid a lot of how he felt from people around him. Most would call him someone who thirsts for battle, but in truth he hated it, and only hid behind the egotistical warmonger. So he said "Hey.. all I have to do is win one really good hand, and the pot.. as well as what the pot belonged to, is mine. Easy enough." He smirked at her.

When she offered him Thor's ale, he shrugged "Use that, and I won't need the poker to get you out of your clothes. But sure, hit me"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Natasha Romanoff
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 08:57 PM
"N/A"
Avenger
Black Widow
Nat
is Offline.

I'm not giving up
I'm gonna Carry on
“I don’t believe she would look very good in it, but I’ll be happy to give her your clothing when you loose them.” Natasha replied as she headed to the bar. “I’m not planning on drinking any of the ale, I don’t care for it. I’m Russian or I use to be, I have a different drink I like.” She answered pulling out a private bottle of vodka she had stashed away. She had gotten a few bottles the last time she had traveled to Russia and of course had to bring some back.

With Thor’s ale in one hand and her vodka and glass in another, Natasha went back to her set. Setting the ale down in front of David. Still standing she open her own bottle and pour some in the glass, she than took a drink and sat it back down with a smile. “Shall we than?” She asked picking up the cards and shuffling them. After shuffling she passed the cards out, setting the rest of the deck down before picking up her cards. Looking over them carefully and moving a few around she finally put down two and drew two new cards before looking up. “would you like to start the betting?;’

natasha
romanoff
TAG
TAG NAME
WORDS
###
NOTES
NOTES
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 03:28 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: name
David rolled his eyes, knowing what she said to be true. Laurel would not be looking for a new suit, for she had a pretty functional one for the kind of work she did. Why would she want the suit of Black Widow? Both showed both women's curves nicely, however Natasha's would not form fit Laurel and would probably slip down her front, as Natasha was bigger in the chest area. However when she offered to give Laurel his clothes, David laughed "I don't think she would want my clothes. Perhaos the man in them, but never the clothes" He winked. It seemed to be David's curse to work alongside beautiful women. Skye, Bobbi, Laurel, Thea, Felecity, Natasha. They all were gorgeous, really testing David's devotion, however He was loyal to Natasha.

He was not an idiot, he was not going to drink a lot while playing such high stakes poker. However he had tasted asgardian booze, he knew his limit, so one sip of ale every once and a while. He also did not want to get drunk and forget tonight. When she said she would be drinking Vodka he smirked "Sure" Suddenly he knew her plan.. get him drunk so he would make mistakes. He knew Natasha.. she didn't have a preference in what she drank.

When she asked if he was ready he raised a finger "One second" he then willed two suits to power up.. the Mark 1 Iron Thunder suit flew over, stopped in front of him and folded back into its chest plate. David caught it as it fell and put it on, activating it only so it attached to his chest. He then raised a hand and the gauntlet of his mark 3 suit flew over, followed by the rest of the pieces. He hadn't technically broken any rules, as he had not left his seat to gather more clothes. he then looked as she put down her first two cards and picked up two more. He raised an eyebrow "What game are we playing here.. because of its texas holdem.. you know.. normal poker, then you can't switch cards. I think you owe me a piece of clothing for that." he looked at his own cards and kept his face passive. waiting for her move.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Natasha Romanoff
 Posted: Jan 28 2016, 05:40 PM
"N/A"
Avenger
Black Widow
Nat
is Offline.

I'm not giving up
I'm gonna Carry on
“I don’t know if anyone wants the man inside your clothing, I think your clothing is worth a lot more.” Natasha fired back with a teasing smile. She wasn’t a fool, she knew a lot of women desired David, and really she couldn’t blame them. He was a very pleasing looking man, not to mention what he and who he was. No she wasn’t a fool that others wanted him, and it wouldn’t be hard for him to decide to enjoy the attention. For many women this would make them jealous even somewhat crazy but Natasha wasn’t like those other women. She had no belief that she would always have David, he would never age where she would; though slowly thanks to the KGB but she would age and die one day. Maybe that was why they could tease each other about such things for both knew that one day they would part ways, so it was best to enjoy the time they had together each moment they got.

Natasha was ready to play but David had something up his sleeve, without moving he called his armor over to cover his body; earning him a glare from Natasha. It was cheating and he knew it but Natasha knew better than to say anything; if he wanted to play that kind of game than she would be more than happy to play along. “I don’t believe we decided what kind of poker game we were going to play, so no you earn nothing since you decided without informing me what game it was.” She answered picking up the cards and shuffling once again. She was waiting for him to argue but as far as Natasha was concern she had won this argument, so once again she deal out the cards; picking up her two and looking at them. “You in or out.

natasha
romanoff
TAG
TAG NAME
WORDS
###
NOTES
NOTES
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Feb 1 2016, 05:16 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

NOTES: Remember to burn (discard) a card before placing the river (3 cards)
David snorted at her jest. He knew she valued the man inside the clothes a lot more than the clothes themselves.. so he did not take offense to it. However he said "I am sure if I came out as being Iron Thunder and Blue Lightning, You could action me off to the fangirls for millions of dollars.. I am sure there are many young adults out there.. or even women of all ages, who would want a piece of David Shuter Razacrazer." He gave her a wink, flexing his muscles. he knew if his shirt had been off, she would have probably crumbled pretty quickly. This was fun however, almost like they were flirting for the first time.. almost like they had not been together for over a year now..

Sometimes he felt like he was using Natasha.. Because it was true, one day they would break up.. could be tomorrow, could be 60 years from now. However one day they would.. Natasha really deserved someone she could marry and settle down with. However now was not the time to think about that sort of thing. Perhaps in the future.. but not now. They had to think in the now, and not the future.

David looked at his cards. A 5 and an Ace. A decent hand. Of course it all depended on what was in the river to come. So David smirked "I'm in" He took off his mask and placed it on the table. He knew they would get their clothes back at the end of this, since she was wearing her Black Widow uniform, and he was wearing one of his Iron Thunder suits, and both needed them to be Avengers. That was why he was betting his suit, otherwise he would not even dream of it. The Mask alone was worth a ton of money. Not the kind of thing you would want to use in strip poker. "How about you Widow?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Natasha Romanoff
 Posted: Feb 2 2016, 09:47 PM
"N/A"
Avenger
Black Widow
Nat
is Offline.

I'm not giving up
I'm gonna Carry on
Natasha sat there with her cards in her hands she had not said a word about him coming out to world about being Iron Thunder or Blue Lightning. He was most likely right women would only chase him more if they knew that about him; but once again Natasha didn’t feel the need to be jealous. She had him for now and that’s all she needed; after all there was no promise that she would lived tomorrow.

Natasha took a look at her cards, than poured herself a drink and took a shot. Her face showed no emotion on what she had in her hand and when David mention he was in she looked up and nodded. “As am I.” how could she not be in her hand right now she held a Queen and an Ace. Now all she had to do was place her own bet, reading down she pulled out her gun that rested on her leg and placed it on the table. If David wanted to use his suit as something to bet with that meant anything she was wearing would work as well. So picking up the desk she deal out three cards, a Queen, an Ace, and a Two. Not to bad for the first few cards on the table. “You’re bet David.” She stated putting her cards down and pouring another drink waiting for him to make a move.

natasha
romanoff
TAG
TAG NAME
WORDS
###
NOTES
NOTES
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Feb 11 2016, 09:48 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

NOTES: Don't forget to burn a card before drawing the next one in the river (just one)
David's mind had moved on from girls. Sure it was nice to think about how many women desired him, yet at the same time it was unsettling. They did not desire him for his personality, nor even his looks, since they never saw his face or body.. just a mask or hood. They desired him for his power.. for his powerS. His abilities.. his fame...or infamy when it came to Blue Lightning. However right now he needed to focus on winning this game of strip poker.. in getting Natasha out of that skin tight suit that always drove him crazy.. to see the goods that he wished he could see more than once or twice every few months.

So when the first 3 of the river was drawn, and he already had a pair of Aces, he saw this as good odds. So when asked if he was in, David nodded, dropping a gauntlet onto the table, and then swtiching the cards to his other hand saying "I will raise you" he then dropped the other gauntlet onto the table with a clang. He smiled at her, waiting for her bet. He was smart enough to know for once he was wearing more clothes than she was, so he had the advantage.. it wouldn't be long before she would be shedding the better clothes.. for example her shirt or pants.. He looked forward to THAT time.

Was he a little worried they were playing this in a room that ANYONE could walk in on? Maybe a little.. just added to the excitement of it all. If Hill walked in, it might be funny, heck if she was in the mood she might want to be dealt in, which would be fun to play out. If Tony walked in then he would probably grab a camera and watch, probably uploading the video to Pornhub and getting a million and one hits. If Clint walked in.. well David was dead.. that was for sure. However it added to the fun of it. He was sure they would go to more private areas to actually get down to buisness.. though if they didn't it might be more fun. He quickly smiled to himself as he imagined the next few months advising Avengers not to sit in certain spots on the quinjet, for obvious reasons.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Natasha Romanoff
 Posted: Feb 12 2016, 06:23 PM
"N/A"
Avenger
Black Widow
Nat
is Offline.

I'm not giving up
I'm gonna Carry on
Natasha was happy with the cards in front of her, already she had a two pair. All she had to do was hope that the next few cards were just as good and that David didn’t have much of anything. As she sat there however her face stay neutral, not wanting to give away anything about what kind of hand she really had. It was very possible that he had a better hand than she did, it was always possible but Natasha had a feeling that she had the upper hand in this round.

Natasha didn’t miss the smile on David’s face when he put down both gauntlets, saying that he was in and that he in fact raised her. She nodded and took off her other gun. “I see your bet and raise you as well.” She answered taking a knife off her leg and placed them in he table as well. Once done she reached over and picked up another card off the deck and flipped it over, another Queen. If she didn’t have control over her face she would have smiled, yes this was a good hand for her. Now she had to wait however to see if David would up the bet or if he would call. There was still one more card she would need to turn over in the river, she felt sure he would take the risk it would be something that Natasha would do. In fact she had a feeling that this first round was going to be very interesting.

natasha
romanoff
TAG
TAG NAME
WORDS
###
NOTES
NOTES
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Feb 14 2016, 11:30 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: name
Another Queen, coupled by Natasha matching him, did not bode well for David. Already there were two queen's in the river, and the fact Natasha was matching him, meant she at least had a Queen or an Ace. Unless she was bluffing, but was David willing to take the risk? If she had a Queen, she won right there. If she had an ace, his chances of winning were slim. If she had a 2, 3 or 4 he would win, but odds were she had higher. So in truth, he had slim chances of winning.

In this whole time he just stared at the cards, making up his mind, not betraying any emotion. While betting anything did not really effect him, at the same time they could have a betting war, and it could all be over in one hand, so David finally said "I fold" He then threw his cards on the table. He was content in what he lost.. the mask and gauntlets were really the parts that got in the way, the rest would just be extras. So he said "The pot is yours. I don't think you can wear the suit though.. its only codded to me" He then took the cards and shuffled.

He next dealt. He got an 8 of spades and a 4 of diamonds. She would get a 10 of hearts and a 6 of clubs. He looked at his cards and said "Check"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

List of Members
RPG-DTop RP Sites Destiny's Way RPGMWFTX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWONT BACK DOWNInfinity RisingSearch & DestroyMarvel/DC Rise and FallArrow New BeginningsStar Wars - The Force Awakens FideliusEVERYTHING HAS CHANGEDA Sky Full of StarsBlack Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
The Huge World of Harry Potter--------> MORE SCROLLING AFFILIATES HERE!!
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc