updates
March 1st 2017: MANDATORY ACTIVITY CHECK, IF NEW PLEASE CHECK ADOPTABLE IN CASE THE CHARACTER YOU WANT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THERE!
WANTED: Steve Rogers (ADOPT), Bucky Barnes (ADOPT), Eragon Shadeslayer, Saphira, THE PLOT CAN NOT PROGRESS WITHOUT THEM
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. Mini Profile by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Affiliation Banner by Calypso at Caution 2.0

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Slicey Dicey Time!, OPEN
Wade WIlson
 Posted: Sep 22 2016, 09:42 AM
"Why Would I quote myself? Oh that's right? Cause I am Fucking Awesome!"
Sexy Bag of Sexy Avacados
(Captain) Deadpool
David
is Offline.

tag: Open!
### words
notes
Kicking that Ass (While my girlfriend watches)
Starling City, the Orgy city more like. Not even the fun orgy. The crime Orgy... so in conclusion, Deadpool's second favorite type. This was the perfect place to take out his rage, as the government had already expressed many times that it did not care about that dead city. However with the new Sokovia Accords, Wade should have known that they would stop at nothing to capture him. He was fucking deadpool! Of course no city could hide him.... especially when he went on a killing spree. 10 cops were already dead, and more were coming. Probably some government bitches as well.

Wade was taking cover behind a car which also happened to be on fire. The blaze lighting up the night sky. Police were firing upon him. What idiots... Deadpool could not be killed. And like he would go quietly. He shouted out "I will give you fucktards one more chance to run home with your tails between your legs! Or you can join your buddies in Pig hell!"

He then looked straight ahead and said "Oh boy! An Open thread? Anyone could join! Maybe that Green Arrow guy will! It's his city after all. I have been dying to see the man under the hood! Or maybe an Avenger! Not Captain America obviously, seeing as he has yet to be adopted, but maybe old Iron Dick? This is going to be so much fun! Think of all the ass I am going to kick!"

PM
^
Oliver Queen
 Posted: Sep 22 2016, 10:11 AM
Oliver Queen
Justice League
"Hope. Inspiration. Someone who can do things in the light who isn't afraid. Someone who can protect himself. Felicity, I'm gonna run for Mayor."
Mayoral Candidate
The Green Arrow
Shade
is Offline.

Ten cops dead, an entire section of the highway blocked off, cars on fire, civilians caught in the crossfire and for what? Some assholes sick twisted version of fun? There was no motive, and no real reasoning the team could determine as to why this was happening. They were however able to determine who it was. It seemed the crazy person committing these acts had a certain knack for finding ever single traffic cam or hidden camera decked out throughout the city on his path of destruction. A certain Wade Wilson, no relation to Slade Wilson though (Oliver triple checked), also known as ‘Deadpool’. He was a mercenary, used to be Special Forces in Canada, black ops group. Something called Weapon X. They weren’t able to get much information out of it besides that it was still currently operating but all the actual data would have taken too much time to hack into so he didn’t have much to go off of. Except the footage of his rampage of destruction last year, culminating with an attack at a destroyed ship yard.

It wasn’t much to go off of but it did allow Oliver to know that he was a force to be reckoned with. Not only was he a skilled hand-to-hand combatant, more so than Oliver himself was, but he could also apparently regenerate. How much and how quickly he was unsure but it was not something Oliver was going to take lightly. Standing atop a building about a hundred yards out from the crazy man’s position, looking down at him bow down by his side the Green Arrow waited. Watching, and determining the perfect moment to strike. He only had one shot at this and afterwards he was certain his position would be revealed. Sure he’d be able to keep trying to return fire or get out of the way but surprisingly bullets are a lot harder to dodge the further out you are.

His moment came though when the mercenary dressed in red pajamas took cover behind a burning car. Shouting out something to the cops on the other side. Or so Ollie assumed. Not like he could actually hear what he was saying. Raising his bow and taking in a breath he notched and drew an explosive arrow, aiming for the man’s head he fired off knowing it would strike true. Just in case he quickly notched two tranquilizer arrows and fired them off in quick succession anticipating movements and wind speed as they flew out after their explosive brethren. Ask and ye shall receive right?

We Could Be Heroes
I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast And he's gotta be fresh from the fight I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light He's gotta be sure, he's gotta be soon And he's gotta be larger than life, larger than life

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Wade WIlson
 Posted: Sep 22 2016, 08:32 PM
(Captain) Deadpool
David
is Offline.

tag: Mr Arrow Queen
### words
I hope you are okay with the 4th wall break secret identity.. if not I can change it!
It was a perfect day! Explosions everywhere. Cops Screaming. Gun Fire. Blood all over the streets. Not a bullet in Deadpool. Everything was going perfectly, then WHAM! An Arrow between his eyes. "Son of a bit-" BOOM! Deadpool's head exploded..

It seemed Wade was doomed to die! Two more arrows sunk into his chest and injected tranks into him. Like it would ever be needed.... or more like useful. Almost instantly Deadpool's head began to reform. His regenerative reaction time had increased in the few months since he killed Francis (FUCK FRANCIS) So in almost no time his head had reformed and the tranks had wore off. He looked up and where the arrows had come from and swore again "Son of a bitch! I WAS RIGHT!" He then disappeared from the Green Arrow's view, appearing less than a minute later on the roof top with him.

"I can't believe it! SHADE! Back from the dead! I was hoping the Green Arrow would show up! That's why I mentioned him after all! Big fan! Especially of your predecessor, The Hood. That guy knew how to get shit done! I'm sorry... am I rambling? So nice to meet you... though where I come from its more customary to shake a persons hand when you meet them, not blow up their head! Normally I would kill someone for that.. but we are on the same side aren't we? The Government bastards want me to sign a contract to work for them, and they want the same of you, and I know you will never sign it... Oliver Queen."

Wade then gasped "I know! How would I know your secret identity?! Pretty Meta right?? I will answer your question, I read the username on your mini profile! Of course you wouldn't know what that is, but hey I just said I would answer your question, not that you would understand my answer. So anyways, how about Mr Arrow Queen? We team up and stick it to the man? Or do I have to stick these, in you? And I was not talking about my dick." He pulled his swords out and brandished them, waiting for the Green Arrow to make his move.

PM
^
Oliver Queen
 Posted: Feb 28 2017, 12:44 PM
Oliver Queen
Justice League
"Hope. Inspiration. Someone who can do things in the light who isn't afraid. Someone who can protect himself. Felicity, I'm gonna run for Mayor."
Mayoral Candidate
The Green Arrow
Shade
is Offline.

His head exploded. Alright so the explosive arrow may have been a tad bit much but he wasn’t sure what this man was capable of and he knew for certain he had a regenerative healing factor. But that didn’t mean he expected the head to immediately grow back to full. He wasn’t even sure Barry or Kara or hell even Slade himself could accomplish what he just witnessed. The shock of actually witnessing a head grow back from a stump where it used to be was off putting to say the least. Even for the battle-hardened Oliver Queen. He was glad he turned down Felicity’s offer to put cameras in the mask as he wasn’t entirely sure Diggle would even be able to stand watching this. This momentary shock was probably what allowed the masked, that was another thing how the hell did his mask grow back with him, individual to surprise him when he teleported up on the roof. Teleportation or not.

The sudden appearance made the emerald archer take a few steps back, putting some distance between himself and the crazed man, hand ready to notch and fire another exploding arrow into this man if it comes down to it. He expected a fight, he expected to be riddled with bullets or skewered with katanas. What he didn’t expect was constant and excessive rambling. He did however understand when the man started bringing up the government and working for them. Sure, the guy explained the Registration Act very simply and was most definitely missing a few key details but Oliver was able to understand his stance on the Act pretty clearly. Something he would have known from the man’s actions alone if he had never had the displeasure of meeting him. A stance Oliver himself wasn’t even entirely sure he agreed with and even if he did he wouldn’t go about doing it the way this ‘man’ did.

The second thing that caught his attention was the blatant use of his actual name. Sure, they were up on top of a building and there were no cameras around, he checked. But that is not something you just go throwing around. He wasn’t even entirely sure how the freak knew he was the Green Arrow, or that he didn’t know he and the Hood were one in the same if he was aware of his identity as the Green Arrow. That wasn’t the point though. What was the point was that this man knew way too much and was much too volatile to be left to his own accords in this world with the information and abilities he had. His mind made up right there the emerald archer drew back the arrow and fired “You talk too much.” Was the only response he gave, after the arrow had already been fired from close distance aimed center mass. He knew he couldn’t kill him, but he was sure he could still be knocked unconscious and thus followed the arrow up by rushing in, switching his bow to his dominant hand and attempting to bring it down on the masked face.

We Could Be Heroes
I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast And he's gotta be fresh from the fight I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light He's gotta be sure, he's gotta be soon And he's gotta be larger than life, larger than life

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Wade WIlson
 Posted: Feb 28 2017, 06:31 PM
(Captain) Deadpool
David
is Offline.

tag: Greenie
403 words
DEEEEEAAADDDPPPOOOLLL SSSMMMAAASSSHH
"Took you long enough, I waited MONTHS for you to make your move (Or should I say post HAHA) But better late than never my moma bear always said!" Wade said before Oliver made his move, So predictable.. so like the Green Arrow just to shoot someone he didn't like. It was nothing more than a flesh wound of course.. but while it did not lasting damage to Deadpool, it still hurt like a bitch. so he swore "Muther Fucker" He pulled the arrow out and after a few seconds it began to heal.

He saw Oliver coming towards him to dish him a full blown Arrow-style bow-slap (Haha, get it? Instead of bitch slap?). All that the hooded vigilante said was "You talk too much" in which Deady replied "You don't talk much do you? I was just trying to be a friendly little asshole and you just had to be an arrow shooty big asshole? Well I guess you made your choice. Not going to be crime fighting AWESOMENESS buddies? Well Fuck you too!" He brought his katana up to block Greenie's bow with ease, but Deadpool knew this would be no play fight.. maybe even as intense as his fight with Ajax (FUCK FRANCIS!) but he couldn't resist saying "Hey I was a badass even back before you were punching out paparazzi and going doggy on your girlfriend's sister, gonna take a lot to beat me Mr Arrow Queen"

He then gasped and put a closed hand which was holding his other sword over his mouth "Oh I'm sorry, did I go to far? I have a habit of doing that! My apologies? Would you like a chimichanga? I'm sure I got one in my pink bag over there." He gestured to the empty space on the roof behind him, where no bag resided, which would be addressed if Arrow pointed out that small fact (OH PLEASE DO, I HAVE SUCH A FUNNY JOKE YOU ARE GOING TO LAUGH SO HARD SHADE.. MAYBE I SHOULD STOP TALKING THROUGH THIS FOURTH WALL AND GET BACK TO THE FIGHT) Deadpool then proceeded to fight Green Arrow swords to Bow. (OH COME ON DAVID, You can end a post better than that! I chose a better handler than this! 0/10 redo it!)(Fine) Deadpool swung his sword towards Greenies very un-regeneration like but VERY muscular tummy asking "Bro, do you work out?" (Better?) (Better)

PM
^
Oliver Queen
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 02:32 PM
Oliver Queen
Justice League
Mayoral Candidate
The Green Arrow
Shade
is Offline.

This was perhaps the most insufferable person he had ever met. His motor mouth was worse than Barry and Spider-Man put together. His humor reminded him of Cisco mixed with Spider-Man but crude and vulgar. He wasn’t even sure Rene would be able to handle the things that this guy was going off about. In fact, now that he was thinking about it he was fairly certain that Rene would have shot the guy quicker than Oliver himself did. Most of it was garbage, non-important and not something to pay any attention to. In fact, he was quite certain it had to be some form of psychological warfare. Talk this much, make jokes about the entire situation. The guy was clearly playing on some sort of act. No one was this insane. It was a distraction. All it was.

Just like the non-existent pink bag the idiot rambled off about before swinging his sword at Oliver’s chest, which he was just able to parry with his bow before swinging around and aiming to essentially backhand the freak with in the head. “What bag?” He growled out. Knowing full well he should not have humored the idiot but he honestly wanted to see just what he meant. The man could teleport and regenerate. He also knew Constantine personally so he wouldn’t be that surprised if this man was magic and the two of them ran in the same circles. He’d have to ask the ‘dark sorcerer’ the next time he had the chance. After he peppered this guy with two tranquilizer arrows of course. Which is what he did, the backhand with the bow was used to give him some distance allowing for quick rapid fire of the two elephant tranquilizers designed to take down Slade Wilson’s mirakuru soldiers.

We Could Be Heroes

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Wade WIlson
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 05:44 PM
(Captain) Deadpool
David
is Offline.

tag: Oliver
412 words
Oh I'm not the Flash.. I'm actually the Reverse
Well it was very obvious Green Arrow was not a fan of Deadpool. It was a shame... because Deadpool was AWESOME! (You can remove that gun from my head now Deadpool) Now Wade was a good fighter. He had been that way before he went through Avocado surgery and came out Superwade, however he had nothing on the Green Arrow. If it wasn't for his reckless fighting pattern and the fact he couldn't die he probably would not have that much of a chance of winning.. However with his healing factor he could fight forever. Green Arrow on the other hand could not. It didn't take a genius to know who would eventually win. It was SuperWade, Captain Deadpool, The Pool, RedPool, the Red Deadpool and every other name you could think of that you could deadpoolize.

Deadpool was essentially bitch slapped with the back of Greenie's hand. It was in that stumble backwards Deadpool heard what the hooded Vigilante said, a quick glance around and then Deadpool didn't know what pissed him off more, the bitchslap, or the lack of pink bag. He swore "Mutha Fucka, I left it in the cab AGAIN! Fucking Budget cuts! I should NOT have given Dopinder the triple high five! Want to screw this whole slicy dicey thing and make it a chimichanga thing?"

He got his answer.. two Tranq arrows right in the chest "Owie" He cried out. He then dropped his swords as he took up a flappy bird motion with his hands at his side as he tossed and turned in circles "Ohh, Pretty stars.. I think I am going to take a nap! so Prett-zzzzzz" He fell on his back asleep.

That lasted about a minute before he felt himself wake up. He was still groggy at first, so he took this time to do a Reverse Flash immitation and raise his spear hands up in the air and he began to shake. When he felt himself feel more awake he jumped up and tackled Green Arrow to the ground "The History books say you live to be 86 years old mister Queen, well I guess the history books... are wrong" He said in his best deep, demented voice. He then stabbed his shaking hand into Greenie's chest, obviously doing no damage. His head then snapped up to Greenie's eyes, He realized he was also straddling the hooded hero. so he said "Well.. this is awkward.. I usually demand dinner first"

PM
^
Oliver Queen
 Posted: Mar 5 2017, 01:12 PM
Oliver Queen
Justice League
Mayoral Candidate
The Green Arrow
Shade
is Offline.

This could not possibly get any worse. Those were the words that ran through Oliver Queen’s mind as the red suited sword wielding weirdo tackled him to the ground, made the worse Reverse Flash impression ever and basically poked him in the chest with his outstretched hand before making an off handed comment about demanding dinner. Not saying anything in response except maybe for a growl Oliver threw his elbow up sideways intending to slam it into the masked freak’s own arm and snap it in two at the elbow. With the other hand, he had picked off one of his small throwing bolts/arrows and jabbed upward aiming to stab it into this guy’s head. He wasn’t entirely sure if this would be enough to knock him out or kill him, as neither of these things seemed possible, but surely it would be enough to allow Oliver to push him off and get back to his feet.

Which of course is what he attempted to do. If both of these attacks hit or even just one of them he would move his body in such a way that it pushed Wade off of him allowing him to roll to the side and jump up to his feet. Picking his bow up as he did of course. An exploding arrow already notched and aimed center mass. No need for a head shot this time, not after what he saw happen last time. “Last warning. Stand down. I may not be able to kill you but I can make it a living hell for you to regenerate from whatever mess this arrow turns you into.” Sure, as the Green Arrow he had made a promise to be someone else and not kill. Or at least only kill as a last resort and to try and accomplish everything without having to resort to killing but he was fairly certain in this situation he couldn’t kill the man in front of him no matter what he did. So, he had no qualms blowing him up into a pile of goo, collecting him up and taking him back to the ‘Arrow Cave’ to rot in a cell until they figured out what to do with him.

We Could Be Heroes

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Wade WIlson
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 12:05 PM
(Captain) Deadpool
David
is Offline.

tag: Oliver!
### words
not my best post sorry..
So The Green Arrow was part cat apparently, as he began to growl at being touched. Wade started laughing hesterically "Awweee, the cute like Puddy Arrow. Is the little Pud Pud ticklish?" he went to poke Oliver Queen again, however The Green Pud Pud had other plans. He brought his elbow up to break Deadpool's arm, followed by being stabbed in the head. This caused Deadpool to stumble off the Green Arrow. He swore loudly at the pain. "Holy Shit Arrow Man! I may have a healing factor, but its not pain free!"

However soon after he said that the arrow in the head started taking effect. He was stabbed in the brain after all, that did wacky things.. even to a person with an amazing healing factor like Wade had. He fell to the ground and murmured "oh hey pretty pony!" Little cartoon animals started running all over the place.. at least it seemed that way to Deadpool. In reality nothing was happening. The Green Arrow looked greener, and cartoon wiskers and ears popped up on him.. green of course. Deadpool said "Awee, you look so cute little Green Puddy"

He however began to fumble for the arrow with his non-broken arm, once he ripped it out it began to heal. If Arrow didn't attack he would stand up and stretch his now healed arm and said "Where were we again? Slight Memory loss, nothing serious, I'll remember soon, are we friends?" looking down at his gut reminded him. An explosive arrow. Great. "We've been over this haven't we.. you can't kill me. I could do this until I finally stab my swords in your little green chest! Do you really want to play this game Oliver? I'll fuck you up and you know it!" He picked up his swords and stood waiting for Oliver to make his move

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

List of Members
RPG-D Top RP Sites Destiny's Way RPG MWFT X-Men/Avengers Roleplay WONT BACK DOWN Infinity Rising Search & Destroy Arrow New Beginnings Star Wars - The Force Awakens FIDELIUS EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED A Sky Full of Stars Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
The Huge World of Harry Potter--------> MORE SCROLLING AFFILIATES HERE!!
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc