updates
March 1st 2017: MANDATORY ACTIVITY CHECK, IF NEW PLEASE CHECK ADOPTABLE IN CASE THE CHARACTER YOU WANT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THERE!
WANTED: Steve Rogers (ADOPT), Bucky Barnes (ADOPT), Eragon Shadeslayer, Saphira, THE PLOT CAN NOT PROGRESS WITHOUT THEM
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. Mini Profile by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Affiliation Banner by Calypso at Caution 2.0

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Family Matters (Percy)
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Feb 28 2017, 05:14 PM
"I've got your back... Always"
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Percy Jackson
WORDS: 375
NOTES: hope this is good enough http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
The Registration act, coded the "Sokovia Accords" to make it sound more humaine... was something that David didn't like. However after reflection he saw the need for it.. or at least the need to sign it. At least as Iron Thunder. He already worked for SHIELD as the Iron clad hero, therefore it made no sense not to sign it. Of course he didn't add his identity as Blue Lightning (Or the Blue Arrow as some had begun to call him) as that was off the books and no one except the team and a few SHIELD agents knew Blue Arrow's identity.

Having signed this accord, he was given a mission almost immediately, one he didn't like but had to follow. Track down the rogue heroes whom didn't sign it and take them in... or out. This lead David to an airport in Russia.. where Cap and his team were trying to escape.. and Tony's team.. including David.. had to stop them. It was going to be an all out civil war.. and hopefully they could stop it there before it spread..

David had his target though.. given to him by multiple leaders.. as he was deemed the best man for the job.. a target David would rather die than kill... Percy Jackson.. His brother from another mother.. His cousin (Looking at the godly side) A fellow Demigod.. and his equal in almost everything. They were eachother's weakness which destroyed an advantaged they had fighting eachother.. but when fighting together they became an unstoppable force.. and now David had to take him down.

There was pleading on both sides.. a lot of 'you don't have to do this' coming from both Tony and Steve as well of members on eachothers teams. But no agreement could be reached, and the battle began. David flew straight for Percy and landed in front of him, about 10 meters away. He called out "I don't want to do this Kelp Breath, but if you don't stand down I have to... I have my orders from Phil Coulson himself.. don't make me do this" He kept a ready stance, but had no weapons charged, nor his sword in his hand.. ready to fight.. but hoping he didn't have to..

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Percy Jackson
 Posted: Feb 28 2017, 06:24 PM
Percy Jackson
Avengers
""I'm not saying hello to the pink poodle" ...."I said hello to the Pink Poodle.""
Full Time Hero
Aquaman
Shade
is Offline.

I will beat the odds I can go the distance I will face the world Fearless, proud, and strong.
words 918
tagged David
notes The Feels
ALT-JADE!

If one were to take a peek at Percy Jackson’s life and try to summarize it the one word that would probably come to mind? Hectic. Or possibly even tragic if they were making it into a Greek Epic; because let’s be honest his life would make the greatest Greek epic of them all. Move over Achilles and Heracles, hell those bozos had nothing on him. Everything they’ve ever done? He’d already done it and then some by the time he was seventeen. That of course wasn’t even including all of his misadventures with the “Earth’s Mightiest Heroes” and the things that lead us to where we are today. One team, two opposing sides representing the entire world. People called Percy dumb, stupid, foolish, immature (alright these people were usually right), or oblivious but even he could see that.

The Superhuman Registration Act, or the “Sakovian Accords” as the politicians liked to call it to make it sound nicer. Percy wasn’t stupid. He knew what it really was. They were going to round them all up, each and every one of them and treat them like monkeys. They’d be forced to register their names, their powers, their identities, and the names and identities of their family members. A list that all the world leaders would have that could so easily be accessed and would fall into the wrong hands. Which of course was already implying the ‘world leaders’ weren’t already the wrong hands. The kicker? You didn’t have a choice. If you refused you were thought to be a criminal of the state, a terrorist. No better than the monsters Percy had been fighting to protect the world from sense he was twelve.

Half of his life he had been protecting the entire world, never asking for anything in return. Doing it because he was trying to survive, because he thought it was the best thing to do, because it was all he knew. Now they have the audacity to claim that what he’s doing isn’t right? That the things he does to help him sleep at night, to remind him he is a decent human being and can make a difference in the world is illegal? That standing up and fighting so that others who don’t want to, can’t, or shouldn’t have to can live that life if they so choose isn’t something he should do? That he should sit back and wait for someone, no a council of people, can debate and bicker and never get anything done for all eternity while the world suffers because of their inability to act? He’s just supposed to sit around and nod polity while they threaten his family and friends just because they don’t want the entire world to know each and every thing about them?

No. Needless to say Perseus Jackson did not agree with the Superhuman Registration Act. There may have been some people at Camp Half-Blood who were in agreement with it and most, if not all, of Camp Jupiter agreed with it (save maybe for Hazel who grew up in the 40’s and remembered Hitler). But not this Demi-God. Which is why when Cap asked him to go, he kissed Annabeth told her he loved her, squeezed her hands and left. Whatever it took to protect her. To make sure she didn’t get caught up in this . . .bull shit because it was not a war despite what some of the super human community had taken to calling it. He had seen war, had fought in two almost three. But standing here? In line with his fellow outcasts, looking back at Tony and his pack of dogs? People who he used to call friends, allies, and even family. Looking into the eyes of Jason, the glaring holes of Black Panther’s, the mask of David’s? Well . . . it certainly was something that would change the fate of the world.

When the fighting broke out and things came to a clash Percy’s eyes darted immediately between David and Jason. The two he didn’t want to fight. The two people opposite him he still wanted to be able to look in the eyes when he and Annabeth walked down the aisle in just two months. Of course, the fates had other plans. Big bad Iron Thunder landed right in front of him and started talking, no pleading with Percy. “Orders!? You have orders to turn on your friends? To take us all in like we’re some kind of criminals!” He shouted out at him. “You’re the bad guy David! Think of Annabeth, Piper, the kids at camp! What about my mom and sister! They don’t want this! They don’t deserve any of this! Are they criminals simply because they have powers but don’t want to register them! To be tracked down, marked, watched and caged like animals or slaves if they step out of line!?” He was practically roaring now, tears streaming down his face. The water in the air was already circling around the Son of Poseidon as just like the sea he too did not like to be contained. “I’m sorry David, but you’re on the wrong side . . . I’m just trying to save her . . .” he whispered this last part as he rushed forward, unafraid. Knowing nothing David could do could harm him he pushed off with his feet using the water in the air to rocket him forward like a jet intending to slam into David’s chest.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Feb 28 2017, 07:42 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Aquaman
WORDS: 481
NOTES: Not as long as yours but i had to stay true to character and not attack you yet. Leaving it open for you.
Percy's emotional outbursts.. it hurt David. It was a good thing he had a mask, because he was in visible pain and otherwise would not have looked very hero-like. Percy was his friend...his BEST friend.. His brother.. his family. He loved the man. They had been through so much together, witnessed so much, he could not bare to see him with so much anger toward David. David got emotional "Yes, Orders! I'm an Avenger, we follow Orders! Or Have you Forgotten who and what you are, Aquaman?! You Only have to do one thing to continue to be a Hero, and you refuse to do it?!" The Demigod yelled back.

Percy...actually..called..him.. the bad guy?? A tear leaked down his cheek. He yelled "I am doing this to PROTECT THEM! Can't you see?! I don't agree with how extensive the accords are, but I do agree the power should not go unchecked.. You didn't come to Alagaesia with me.. The Riders went unchecked.. and this lead to 100 years under Galbatorix's reign.. I almost died stopping that! I signed however, not to be checked or out of fear of what the Avengers could become.. but so I could continue to SAVE LIVES! WIthout having to constantly look over my shoulder for the Government pursers! You call me the bad guy, but I am giving up my personal freedom for the safety of others! I don't want to fight you Percy.. but I will if you make me." He had his orders after all.. Orders to bring in those whom would not sign the accord. He didn't agree with them.. but at the same time he had to follow them if he didn't want to end up behind bars himself.. and then he wouldn't be able to save lives..

David faintly heard his whisper. Thinking of Annabeth.. his other best friend, David whispered "So was I." He then saw Percy charge towards him and raised his hand to the sky, lighting coming down and hitting it, leaving his black curved sword Kveykva in his hand, his other fist at the same time came up to meet percy in an uppercut.. meant solely to send him off course, and not full power to actually hurt him. David noted the stupidity of the attack.. he could have killed Percy if he wanted to.. he was being reckless.. most likely due to emotion.. and that was something David could use against him. David side stepped Percy and kept his eye on him, calculating his next move.. obviously holding back out of unwillingness to openly attack his friend. A mental battle going on in his head between what he wanted to do and what he was ordered to do.. he had disobeyed orders before.. but could he afford to do so again?

Meanwhile a monster Storm was brewing overhead, due to the combined efforts of Jason and David.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Percy Jackson
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 01:14 PM
Percy Jackson
Avengers
""I'm not saying hello to the pink poodle" ...."I said hello to the Pink Poodle.""
Full Time Hero
Aquaman
Shade
is Offline.

I will beat the odds I can go the distance I will face the world Fearless, proud, and strong.
words 538
tagged David
notes The Feels
ALT-JADE!

“I shouldn’t have to do anything to be a hero besides stand up for what’s right, stand against what’s wrong, and protect those who can’t protect themselves! But I guess you’ve forgotten that.” Sure his ‘aqua-jet’ like attack hadn’t done anything, he really didn’t expect it to except maybe catch David off guard or push him back a bit but the upper cut that caught Percy in the chin despite his head being ducked down and the water that formed around him to make this attack. It did send him flipping into the air but that was the extent of the damage as the water caught him and he landed on his feet seemingly unharmed. Mostly because with the curse he was unharmed. There was nothing in this world, magical or otherwise that could harm him. Something he knew David was going to catch onto quickly, he just hoped that his armor would be enough to protect his spot. He wasn’t sure just how far David was willing to go to follow his wrong orders and was holding onto the hope that once he realized how futile it was to fight Percy he’d give up instead of looking for his spot. . .the one place he could be harmed and thus killed.

Until that moment happened though Percy was going to do what he did best. Fight. Fight and protect his friends. This was all just to make sure Cap and Bucky got away anyway. They were the good guys, they were still trying to save lives and make the world safer for everyone else. Closing his eyes, he felt the pull in his gut and raised his arm from the ground beneath them a torrent of water erupted and with a push of his arm it rushed forward towards his longtime friend and ally but now advisory. They were both still holding back sure, but that wasn’t going to be true for long. Percy could feel it. The jet of water from the ground was sent to not only punch into David and push him back but to also get him wet and grapple him afterwards.

That’s right, if the water was successful in hitting David and pushing into him it would then form into tendrils of water wrapping around his lower midsection and legs pulling him to the ground restraining the Iron Thunder. Holding him just long enough for Percy to rush forward and use his own upper cut to punch into the Demi-Elf-God’s chin with all of his strength. Strength that without the curse was able to hold up the sky and bring Ares to his knees when he was only thirteen. Strength that’s amplified when he’s in or surrounded by water which of course he had been the entire fight. All that plus the power from the curse? Percy’s strength was comparable to that of Thor or even some of the Gods themselves and he was not holding back with this punch. That of course all depended on whether or not the water restrained David, if it missed it would just loop back around and circle around Percy with the rest of the water as he ran in to get in close with David.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Mar 2 2017, 12:53 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Percy
WORDS: 476
NOTES: More Feellzzz
Yes. That was what being a hero was supposed to be, however they did not have that privilege anymore, unchecked power was dangerous. Look at Sokovia. The Avengers created Ultron to protect the world, and he almost destroyed it. If the Avengers had been controlled.. or at least had a government looking over their shoulder, perhaps that would have never happened "We don't have that freedom any more Percy! We can't be trusted. We have to earn the trust we lost in Sokovia back! Once that happens we can get our freedom back THE RIGHT WAY. You are just proving them right.. that we are dangerous and can't be trusted! You are a hero Son of Poseidon, don't ruin that today."

He had not meant to harm Percy, so he was not surprised when Percy was still standing. It was to be expected. The Way Percy kept coming though... it was obvious which one of them wanted to fight.. which one of them was the cornered animal.. desperate to harm his attacker before being killed. David was not going to kill Percy. He would not follow those orders. Not because Percy was more useful alive.. which he was, but because Percy was David's best friend.. his brother.. and he would not kill him. The Son of Zeus wondered if the gods were watching.. if the battle down on earth was also being fought in Olympus.. Zeus versus Poseidon.. kids fighting and parents fighting.. who would win? David and Percy had been the glue that kept Poseidon and Zeus from fighting for years.. could this be the tipping point? The bond broken? Would the Demigods have worse than a registration act to worry about?

A punch mixed with a water jet sent him tumbling onto his back. Then Water tendrils latched on to David's suit holding him to the ground. Iron Thunder did not sit for that. He engaged his thrusters and fought the tendrils. If he did not break free with sheer force alone, he would direct a large burst of wind towards Percy, which would send him flying if it made contact. Either way when he broke free he would fly away before twisting around and flying at Percy, hopefully punching him across the face with just enough power to knock him out (If he had not had the Achilles heel)

He did not like this game they were playing. He was slowly being pushed past his limit. He hovered above Percy, Sword pointed at him. "I've held back for years Percy! I let you beat me! You are the great son of Poseidon, Savior of Olympus. People followed you! You would have lost your appeal if you were beaten. No more! If you continue to fight it would be just you who I defeat!" The Storm above began to swirl more and get angrier as the mixed heightened emotions of Jason and David effected it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Percy Jackson
 Posted: Mar 5 2017, 12:45 PM
Percy Jackson
Avengers
Full Time Hero
Aquaman
Shade
is Offline.

words 563
tagged David
notes Done Playing Around! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif
ALT-JADE!

“Earn what trust back!? The trust of corrupt governments!? When have we ever cared what, they think about us! We don’t do this to be their lap dogs! We do this for the people who can’t protect themselves!” Percy was practically screaming at David now the water ripping around him, a torrent of it just ready to lash out and strike at anyone who got close. His emotions were spilling over into it and it was quite obvious that Perseus Jackson, Son of Poseidon was not happy. His best friend couldn’t see how wrong he was, how everything he was fighting for was wrong. That he was a slave master, he was fighting for the abusive Governments of the world just trying to keep everyone under their thumb. They didn’t care about right or wrong, freedom or slavery, protection or lying. They just wanted their own agendas to come to pass and because of that they were too blind to see the truth.

The strain from the thrusters was felt by Percy but he held back, his mind and will was stronger than some fancy magical technology or whatever the hell powered David’s suit. He wasn’t going to break free from Percy’s grasp that easily. So, there he stood, holding his ground ready to rush in once more and deliver another punch to David’s head and maybe one or two more in an attempt to knock him out. End this quickly and go help everyone else out. Jason would have to be dealt with next or maybe Vision? That was definitely someone Percy was not looking forward to fighting but he’d do it if it meant Cap and Bucky got away, so that they were able to go find out the truth. However, as he thought this his concentration faltered just long enough for the wind blast from David to push him back and knock him off his feet. It was also the distraction David needed to escape from the grasp of his water tendrils.

Just as Percy was getting up to his knees a fist would slam into his face with enough force to take down just about anyone. Anyone that wasn’t currently under the Curse of Achilles. The fist slammed into Percy’s face and his head snapped to the side before his face looked up at David unbruised, unscathed, unharmed. “You’ve held back?!” He yelled back using this time to stand up and practically push his armored chest into David’s sword, as if daring him to push the tip in. To test what was probably already running through his mind. “You think I haven’t!? You’ve never seen my full potential David and I hope to the Gods you never do.” He said looking up at his best friend before squeezing his hand into a fist. With that all of the water that was still on David, because he may have broken free but he was still covered in drops of water, pulled down in through the cracks on the suit and formed into sharp shards of ice jabbing down into his skin all over the body. Essentially it would feel as if he was stabbed by daggers across practically every inch of his body; and as soon as this was done they’d explode outwards in a water explosion attempting to rip the suit off of David. Percy was done playing around.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Mar 5 2017, 06:26 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

WORDS: 700
NOTES: Feelz
David did not care about the trust of the government. Percy knew he did not care about how the authorities thought of him. How many times had the two of them talked back to the Gods, straight up insulted them? Plus Percy knew David was part of the Varden whom was hated and sworn enemies of the Empire. AND David had many times been public enemy number 2 in Star City (Second to the Arrow/ Green Arrow). That had never stopped him before. "Its not the trust of the Government we need to earn back Seaweed Brain, its the trust of the PEOPLE! The People we are sworn to protect.. the people we try to save. They do not trust us! Look at Ultron. Look at the Dark Elves! Many have died because of us. We Need to earn their trust back to effectively protect them. If we have to be the Governments puppets for a short time to do that so be it! I'm thinking long term Percy. You are just proving we can't be trusted!" He used Annabeths nick name to hit home with Percy.. plus Kelp Breath did nothing to refer to his intelligence

When Percy got up virtually unharmed, that made David pause for a second, he was confessed.... how could Percy not even have a cut, or bruise.. or anything. He shouldn't have even got up at all! Unless... no.. He couldn't have.. However it seemed his suspicion might have been correct as Percy pushed his chest into David's sword. Before David had a chance to ask Percy uttered his own threat. David simply said "I have, unless you never gave your all against Kronos or the Giants, Let me just tell you.. what I am truly capable of... you have never seen." Percy had not been there in Alageasia... Lets just say David's Demigod powers were nothing compared to his Rider Powers. Nothing. Percy was lucky they weren't over on the other world.. David could have killed him with a single word.

He felt as the water seeped into his suit and began to stab him all over. Like pins and needles but real and painful. Next there was an explosion outwards. David would have been too slow to prevent it.. but thats why he had back up.. his in suit AI EDI. She said "Warning! Emergency Phase shift" At the moment of the explosion the suit esential shrunk into David, becoming his SHIELD uniform.. which looked a lot like a cross between Cap's WW2 Uniform with the head of the Flash uniform. Gifted to him by the gods after the Ultron Incident. It let him be a less flashy Agent. It was some the same colors as his suit.. though darker. Guns on his hips, Sword sheath on his back, wrist knifes on his wrists. A secret weapon most Avengers didn't know of. Only SHIELD did because he had to phase between the two on missions before.

He fell a few feet to the ground, rolled and came up kneeling. A quick thrust with his free hand pointed at Percy gave a large push of wind coupled with a bolt of lightning from his palm. That was his test. If Percy got up from that he had the curse. If he didn't then he wouldn't be dead, but he would be at least shaken up. He stood from his kneeling position and then proceeded to use the winds to air dry his clothes. He then explained "Gift from the gods.. Finally got a magic item that does me more good than a sword from the sky" He then twirled his sword as two bolts of lightning came down from the sky, one electrified his sword, the other hit him, which then fueled his own body to keep a constant arc of electricity over his body, occasionally shooting out aimed no where. A Move he only used against a large horde of monsters because how dangerous it was. Now used against the son of Poseidon. David twirled his sword and waited, inviting Percy for a sword fight. Anger now in his features. The Son of Zeus was not going to hold back.. not this time.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Percy Jackson
 Posted: Mar 5 2017, 10:54 PM
Percy Jackson
Avengers
Full Time Hero
Aquaman
Shade
is Offline.

words 525
tagged David
notes The Fight truly begins
ALT-JADE!

He had a second suit. Of course, he had a second suit. Or something. Percy wasn’t entirely sure and he didn’t have all that long to think about it as David came out of the roll throwing his hand forward. Once more in the span of only a couple of seconds Percy was knocked backwards off his feet and to the ground. This time however he was also electrocuted. The lightning coursed through his body electing a scream from the Son of Poseidon’s mouth. Closing his eyes, he stood up muttering curses in ancient Greek. He was invulnerable, couldn’t be physically harmed, had enhanced strength, reflexes, all the jazz that came along with the Curse of Achilles but apparently, no one had thought of lightning or electricity back when they made this up because that still fucking hurt. Not nearly as much as he expected it should have without the curse but it proved he could be harmed by it. But he knew that now, and now he knew what to watch out for. It was the only thing in David’s arsenal that could harm him and Percy was ready for it.

Seeing the Thunder electrify his body Percy kept the water swirling. Two could play at that game, get in close and they were both going to take chip damage the entire fight. That’s obviously what David wanted though. Probably thought he could outlast Percy, and he’d probably be right if it had been a year ago. Not now though, not after the Gods had so graciously given him the “gift” back. Now he was unstoppable but he was not going to kill his best friend. Not over some crap like this. Not when he was so obviously blind to the way things really were and what was going on. When David made no movement towards Percy his sword drawn and at the ready the Unspoken Leader of Camp Half-Blood knew just what was being requested. A sword fight. Guess that meant it was time to prove once and for all who the greatest swordsman alive was. If only it was under better circumstances.

Uncapping Riptide for the first time today the pen grew to its full sword length and Perseus held it in his dominate hand, spun it for a second and let out a breath. He knew what he had to do. He knew he was doing the right thing, he just wished David could see it. Wished he could see how wrong the things he was supporting were. Rushing forward Percy made it to David quicker than he should have been able to. Sure, Percy like all Demi-Gods is fast, they have enhanced reflexes, strength, durability, speed, the whole nine yards but with the Curse? With the Curse, it was like he was in a whole new category. He could fight entire legions of monsters, other demi-gods, the Gods themselves. This was going to be the greatest sword fight in the history of the world and it started off with a regular downward slash at David’s right arm before being quickly followed up by a backwards/upwards swing aimed at his midsection.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 07:07 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

WORDS: ###
NOTES: Sorry it took so long..
It was not a second suit per-say that David had.. It was a magic Item.. Much like Green Demigod's having clothes that morphed into Armor. Except David's armor morphed into a Captain America-like Spandex suit. He was more vulnerable this way.. however he also had full movement which allowed him to go toe to toe with Percy.

David's heart was ripped to shreds when he heard Percy scream as he was being electrocuted. He had thought the curse would have protected Percy... Maybe David had been wrong about it.. However when Percy stood up so quick, David knew he had the curse.. Percy would have normally stayed down longer. Zeus powers we're more deadly against Poseidon kids than anyone else.. which could explain why it had hurt Percy.

So they stood there.. the two strongest Demigods to come out of Camp Halfblood in a century.. the strongest Demigods alive today.. possibly the most powerful beings on this planet... face to face weapons drawn... Kveykva aginst Riptide, Black against Bronze, Lightning versus Water... Brother versus brother. This was going to be the most epic sword fight in history.. the most dangerous too. The Stakes were high. Defeat was not an option.. and Defeat was excactly what David was not going to experience. He was David Shuter Razacrazer.. Son of Zeus, Dragon Rider, SHIELD Agent, Iron Thunder, Blue Lightning. One of the most powerful beings to ever live.. and he was not going to loose. If he did Someone else would kill Percy.. and David could not let that happen.

Percy attacked first. David learned very quick just how effective that curse was. Percy was definitely faster than he normally was. As fast if not faster than David was in his Earth-weakened state. David could tell really quick he would be hard pressed to beat Percy like this.. However he was not going to reveal his real secret weapon quite yet. He would let Percy think he had the upper hand.. for now. Sure David knew a way to end this fight here and now.. but he would not kill Percy.. Nor would he watch Percy suffer and see the pain in his eyes just before he died.

He brought Kveykva up to meet Riptide before he cut skin.. however He just was able to hop back and miss being disemboweled by riptide. Percy was faster than David currently.. but he only had Roman and Greek training.. David had Algaegasian, SHIELD and League of Assassins (Through Oliver) training. Percy would not have many tricks David had not seen, however David had many Percy hadn't.. "You Fool! Don't you see, I am trying to save your life!" He growled before lunging forward making a quick slice at Percy's neck, even though he knew it wouldn't hurt him. David still held back from using electricity against Percy... he did not want to cause his friend any pain.. not if he didn't have to.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

List of Members
RPG-D Top RP Sites Destiny's Way RPG MWFT X-Men/Avengers Roleplay WONT BACK DOWN Infinity Rising Search & Destroy Arrow New Beginnings Star Wars - The Force Awakens FIDELIUS EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED A Sky Full of Stars Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
The Huge World of Harry Potter--------> MORE SCROLLING AFFILIATES HERE!!
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc