updates
March 1st 2017: MANDATORY ACTIVITY CHECK, IF NEW PLEASE CHECK ADOPTABLE IN CASE THE CHARACTER YOU WANT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THERE!
WANTED: Steve Rogers (ADOPT), Bucky Barnes (ADOPT), Eragon Shadeslayer, Saphira, THE PLOT CAN NOT PROGRESS WITHOUT THEM
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. Mini Profile by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Affiliation Banner by Calypso at Caution 2.0

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Long Night, Tagged: Felicity Smoak
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Mar 2 2017, 09:25 PM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

Felicity knew she always spoke out of turn. She was well aware of at times inappropriate ramblings at the most odd times. Her little quirks. Maybe it was her ramblings were she would find herself always saying things. Even if she didn't mean it to come out like that. As he told her that she didn't have to - in regards to her never saying that. This life they all lived had ways of taking a toll on everyone in their own way. Maybe giving them a slightly darker side to themselves. Harden with the constant fight. But she always saw the drive they all have in making the world safer for people. It wasn't easy! It was bound to have its moments. Even for her. She wasn't innocent. She wasn't excluded. There was always the moment that hope was a struggle to keep. A thing that was a fight in order to keep at times.

Felicity wasn't sure what to say at first. But she wanted to hear him out. "Oliver probably won't be overly thrilled with that. It is still your choice! And I am certain that he will go through the motions of that - leading me to remind him of the fact that we had both made that choice for ourselves to walk away from this. This is not an easy life to leave. Even when you do. He will come around. - He might even come to an understanding." Felicity had to say that. She knew what it was like as she was working into this life from the beginning to now. "You have that right to say enough! It is not selfish..." Though she could tell him that personal experience - she felt like she was being selfish. People were suffering in the time she was trying to live a normal life. Till she got right back in. Returning to the team. That was the choice she made.

Felicity saw David going pouty face to her motivation for coming in everyday. "Don't do that!" But of course he did that pouty face. She had tried to express as he spoke. Just trying to say that she did enjoy seeing them, talking, and saving their lives. But it only came out as soft stutters. She knew very well it was the team that motivated her. They were family to her. But his expression changed into the smirkish one that accompanied a wink. He got her with that. She could not believe she fell for that one. Normally she is quick to reading someone who is teasing her. Felicity shook her head slightly - more for the fact that she fell for that pouty face and all. "You know very well that it is all that and more that gets me here everyday."

PMEmail
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 08:10 PM
"I've got your back... Always"
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Fel
WORDS: over 250 i hope
NOTES: Can kinda feel this one coming to a close.. kinda going over the same stuff over and over again lol
Felicity was right. This life would not be an easy one to leave. In fact it would be impossible for David to leave. His Duties as a Rider did not permit him to do so. The most he could hope for was years of peace before a conflict required him to fly into battle upon Zeus's back. Even in that time he had to aid Eragon to train the new riders and dragons. However that was a lot better than what he was doing right now. Traveling between SHIELD and Star City.. traveling the globe for Coulson or doing a mission for Tony or the Government. It was too much for one man.. even if that man was part god and part elf.

So he responded with "A Choice I have not made lightly. This Team doesn't need me, they can survive without me. Sure I don't want to leave the team, nor do I want to stop helping people and helping this city, however I am wearing too thin. It's not too selfish to try to save myself is it?" She answered that soon after he finished talking so it rendered his question mute, however he was still not too sure. So he said [color=blue]"The reason I started all this.. being Iron Thunder.. Being Blue Lightning. It was because I was blessed Or perhaps even cursed With these powers and abilities, It would have been selfish not to use them to help those whom could not help themselves. To make the world a better place. I still have those powers.. so stopping doesn't quite seem right to me. Which scares me about myself.. since I am going to stop anyways." Had he changed? Had this life actually succeed to change him like it had changed Oliver almost 10 years ago when he was stranded on that island? Was he not the same guy he was even 10 years ago?

David smirked when she said it was all that and more that got her there every day. He responded with a teasing "Its the tight suits isn't it"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Mar 5 2017, 10:05 PM
"tba later"
Businesswoman/Team Arrow
Overwatch
Jennifer
is Offline.

Felicity didn't want to be entirely right about everything. She wished that everyone that really wanted to go forward with a normal life could easily walk away. People deserved that right to live a normal life. Have a family. Live in peace. If and when they can find it. She learned that she couldn't. It is hardly an easy decision. The weighing and measures. Checks and balances. All of them have given their mind, body and soul to the world. For people that might be aware of their sacrifices. Or those that didn't even know. They all did it for their city and the world. Even at the cost of self.

Felicity heard David out. She understood. Fel was very much aware of wearing too thin. She knew as much as David could tell her. About the duties he has. Responsibilities. It would not be easy for him to choose. Or even decide against what is expected of him. Whether that was by others or even himself. Felicity knew that he just had to go right by himself. "It really isn't selfish to consider saving yourself! You never know what tomorrow holds. And it is never a guarantee!" She knew that for sure.

"Blessed! Not cursed..." She expressed as he continued. Mainly to point out for him which one. Helping people. Saving people has been the ultimate drive for everyone that gets into this life. She wanted to use her skills to help the team. Whether that was Oliver's team and even Barry's team. She helped in a way that she could. Technology was her medium - and she came up with ways to do it effectively. It was important she had her eyes and hears - maybe more involved. Even if she could not be out in the field with them. Felicity had their back. Even if they didn't need or want it.

"David. You do have my support! Do what feels right... Just know that you will be truly missed! Hopefully you won't be a complete stranger..." She expressed not only being supportive friend, but someone who understands being in that position. Felicity left it at that - though she knew she could ramble on about this. And probably did in some way. She hoped that he knew that she would support him on this. Everyone deserved a chance at a life. A normal one. Everything that comes from it.

Felicity didn't expect him to smirk by what she said in regards to her reasons. But when he teased her. "No its not the tight suits. - Not that they are bad." Leave it to Felicity to try her best to answer. It leads to many corrections only to make her sound as guilty as it being a reason. "Or anything... Certainly better than everyone running around without them on... I mean; they are good for covering identities - nothing in regards to anyone running around naked; without them type of thing." Felicity was certain David already knew what she meant and already knew that she was not even thinking about the naked aspect to what she said. Though it is like her to ramble. Most inappropriately. When would she ever learn that it is better to not ramble. That everyone knew what she meant. However, it was the being teased about tight suits.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

List of Members
RPG-D Top RP Sites Destiny's Way RPG MWFT X-Men/Avengers Roleplay WONT BACK DOWN Infinity Rising Search & Destroy Arrow New Beginnings Star Wars - The Force Awakens FIDELIUS EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED A Sky Full of Stars Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
The Huge World of Harry Potter--------> MORE SCROLLING AFFILIATES HERE!!
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc