updates
March 1st 2017: MANDATORY ACTIVITY CHECK, IF NEW PLEASE CHECK ADOPTABLE IN CASE THE CHARACTER YOU WANT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THERE!
WANTED: Steve Rogers (ADOPT), Bucky Barnes (ADOPT), Eragon Shadeslayer, Saphira, THE PLOT CAN NOT PROGRESS WITHOUT THEM
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. Mini Profile by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Affiliation Banner by Calypso at Caution 2.0

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

With Strings Attached, For Grant! <3
Loki Laufeyson
 Posted: Apr 4 2016, 01:30 AM
""Kneel!""
'King' of Asgard
N/A
Katy
is Offline.

The Fire I began
is burning me alive

But I know Better Than
to leave and let it die
401 Words
For GRANT
Loki needs to get down off his high horse...
It wasn't that Loki hated the thought of revenge. In fact, it rather appealed to him. But Loki did hate being controlled, and he knew that, once the battle was over and they'd won-- if they won-- HYDRA wasn't just going to hand over the rule of earth to him. Loki didn't want to be a puppet. And he wasn't going to be one.

Ward had brought him back to the base, and shown him both the army and the footage. Loki had been quite impressed, really, and he realized that he would, in fact, have a fair chance... but Loki wasn't much for living in the moment. He always thought ahead.

And what he saw was nothing good: the battle being won, Loki ascending to his throne, and then HYDRA turning the army on him. Defeating him. Destroying him, for doing one thing against their bidding. The army did not answer to Loki, they answered to HYDRA, and only who HYDRA told them to answer to.

Thus, Loki left his room shortly after nightfall. He wasn't planning on even staying the night. Had he been promised that the army would remain loyal to him no matter what, he might have been persuaded. But as it was, he wasn't. And so he was leaving, he was turning it down. Loki knew that this was dangerous, but he also knew that he was a god, and that gods did not have to listen to mere mortals for orders. He would make that very clear. He did not like Ward's deal, and so he was not going to take it. Simple as that.

He wasn't being very inconspicuous as he left the base-- and no one threatened him or told him to return. Loki was not going to allow them to make a prisoner of him. He would be going on his own way now. And no one would stop him.

Loki had remembered the way into the base, and so followed that way out of it, simply walking down the halls as though he owned the place. He was only dressed in his simple tunic and trousers, and carrying only a dagger as a weapon, but he could instantly summon his armor and release Gungnir from metaphysical storage if needed.

His footsteps were soft and rhythmical as he walked down the corridors toward the entrance, not caring at all if he was seen.

Loki
Laufeyson
Made by Katy of SHINE
PM
^
Grant Ward
 Posted: Apr 6 2016, 02:14 PM
"You and I aren't that Different..."
Hydra Leader
Super Spy
David
is Offline.

It's Too Late to Apologise
I'm holdin' on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground
Trust the God of Mischief.. The God of lies.. The God of Stabbing people in the back, not to turn and run away the moment he was safe from Team Arrow? Yeah, Grant Ward was not stupid. He had made sure to have back up plans, plans to make sure Loki would not escape.. Plans to make sure he went along with Grant’s plans. He also had to let Loki think he was winning, or the plan would not work. There needed to be shock. Defeat, For this to work.

So Grant had purposely shown Loki one way out of the base.. Even though there were hundreds.. There had to be for a base this large, the existed underneath all of Star City. He had also ordered his men to allow Loki to pass them, make him think that Grant trusted him.. That Grant was stupid.. That he had nothing planned. Let Loki think he had won.. Then pull the rug out from under his feet.

Grant waited in the room the elevator to the top was, 100 men around him, all with guns out. Grant himself would be leaned against the elevator door, arms across his chest, ready for Loki. When the god would finally enter the room, all guns would point at him, and Grant would smile “I have to say Loki, I had thought you were going to prove me wrong. You took longer than I expected. I would have really hated to have spent all this time standing here for nothing. Now is there anything wrong? Your room not to your liking? Need some ice in your wine? You know I only live to serve.” He would push himself off the door and stand up straight, ready in case Loki thought he could fight his way out.

What was Grant’s plan for Loki when he won? Well truth be told Grant hoped what was left of the Avengers would take him out. He just hoped some of Hydra’s greatest enemies, Like Captain America, Black Widow, Thor and Iron Thunder would be taken out first. With out his guard dog, Coulson would fall, as would SHIELD. Not to mention Star City would also fall. HIVE would get what they wanted.. And so would HYDRA. However if Loki did survive, he would be another head of hydra. Only time would tell though what would actually happen.

words: 400 | tag: Loki | notes: go here
PM
^
Loki Laufeyson
 Posted: Apr 14 2016, 12:31 PM
""Kneel!""
'King' of Asgard
N/A
Katy
is Offline.

The Fire I began
is burning me alive

But I know Better Than
to leave and let it die
337 Words
For GRANT
Enter the god of bad choices
Loki was not amused in the least-- in fact, he was infuriated. He stepped out of the elevator, only to find himself trapped, again.

A hundred men, with a hundred guns, pointed at him. A hundred bullets set to tear into his body. Loki was durable, and mortal weapons did not do much damage on him, but a hundred at once might... cause a few problems. But Loki was almost too angry to care. The cool composure the god had held since meeting Ward evaporated at the sight of the weapons, and he spun furiously, storming toward the man, his armor seeming to sprout out of his tunic .

There was a flash of blue, and something materialized in his hands-- not Gungnir, but a box, which held swirls of bright ice-blue. As the guns trained on him, Loki spun toward the nearest group and unleashed the casket. Walls of ice poured out over the nearby men as Loki's burning blue eyes turned bright red, his skin becoming blue and laced with intricate patterns.

Using the casket was not something Loki did lightly. He disliked the feeling of icy cold flushing through his body, the knowledge that he was changing into a monster. But it was a very effective weapon.

Loki put the casket away after freezing quite a few of the men and took Gungnir, shattering the frozen agents out of existence with a single blast. There were still the other half, but he was pretty sure they wouldn't try anything. Loki was not usually reckless like this. But he had had quite enough.

He turned the spear on Ward as the blue flush crept back inside his collar. "You will release me. You will tell your men to lay down their weapons. You have no idea what I am capable of, mortal. And if you do not set the weapons down and leave the door behind, I will do to you the same as I did to your puny soldiers." he spat viciously, eyes burning.

Loki
Laufeyson
Made by Katy of SHINE
PM
^
Grant Ward
 Posted: Apr 17 2016, 11:09 PM
"You and I aren't that Different..."
Hydra Leader
Super Spy
David
is Offline.

It's Too Late to Apologise
I'm holdin' on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground
Grant had expected this outcome. Something he had learned as an agent, and more so as a Head of Hydra, was to learn the target, and predict every possible outcome. Then make a plan that could fit more than one outcome. This was the best plan.. and the only one that could really work. Cornering Loki, giving him no vhoice but to accept was the smartest bit of his plan. This got Loki to the base, this planted the small seed of hope Grant needed for Loki to take command. He saw the army.. what it was capable of.. what Hydra was capable of. he know knew there was a chance he could defeat the Avengers. However Grant knew Loki would have a problem with being under Hydra's control.. that no matter what Grant offered, Loki would not like the idea of anyone controling him.. so there had to be a second phase.. the blackmail phase.

Loki would lead that army. Loki would die if he had to. Grant would make sure of that. Grant had won, whether Loki knew it or not. Grant had done his homework. Grant has survived longer than most heads of Hydra did, even though he had the full might of SHIELD after him due to him betraying Coulson. He planed on surviving this as well.

So Grant was not surprised when Loki attacked. His men knew it would happen, they were prepared to die in the name of Hydra. However in a flash he pulled out his icer and had it pointed at the god, then the god pointed his staff.. the staff of Odin, at him. "I would not do that Loki. While I am sure you could blast me before I put you down, the door behind me only opens at my command. You would be stuck down here until you died of old age.. or it collapsed on top of you, seeing as you asgardians live for many years. Longer than this city has.. that is for sure."

He then said on top of that "Oh, and because if I die, or another man dies in this room, this video will be broadcasted on every social media, and files will be sent to Tony Stark and Phil Coulson's personal emails." He gestured with his head to the screen behind him, where the video of what had transpired in that abandoned warehouse began to play. Showing Loki making the deal with Grant, but more importantly showed Loki, the real one, alive and well and doing magic, right there on Earth. It was time stamped, with the cities name at the bottom. He then said "Your move." He kept the ICER pointed at Loki, prepared to take the shot if he had to.. but had a feeling he didn't. Loki was once again trapped, and this time he would know there was no escape. Once again, Grant had proved to be able to outsmart an Asgardian.

words: ### | tag: Loki | notes: How will Loki ever bounce back from this? XD
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

List of Members
RPG-D Top RP Sites Destiny's Way RPG MWFT X-Men/Avengers Roleplay WONT BACK DOWN Infinity Rising Search & Destroy Arrow New Beginnings Star Wars - The Force Awakens FIDELIUS EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED A Sky Full of Stars Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
The Huge World of Harry Potter--------> MORE SCROLLING AFFILIATES HERE!!
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc