updates
March 1st 2017: MANDATORY ACTIVITY CHECK, IF NEW PLEASE CHECK ADOPTABLE IN CASE THE CHARACTER YOU WANT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THERE!
WANTED: Steve Rogers (ADOPT), Bucky Barnes (ADOPT), Eragon Shadeslayer, Saphira, THE PLOT CAN NOT PROGRESS WITHOUT THEM
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. Mini Profile by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Affiliation Banner by Calypso at Caution 2.0

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Killin' Time, Open
Oliver Queen
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 05:57 PM
Oliver Queen
Justice League
"Hope. Inspiration. Someone who can do things in the light who isn't afraid. Someone who can protect himself. Felicity, I'm gonna run for Mayor."
Mayoral Candidate
The Green Arrow
Shade
is Offline.

Oliver thought he would take a break from all the campaigning so he headed down to his sister's bar to grab a couple drinks. He found a table though he knew he wouldn't be alone for long. Though he would take the peace while he could have it. Sipping his drinks he looked through the paper though he really didn't know why he was doing that. Maybe it was just something to pass time and was different then working around the office.

Honestly he needed to think of something for his campaign though at the moment he didn't care he just needed time to relax. Everything was starting to go to his head he couldn't really focus on anything not even his friends since he made everything to do with his campaign a priority during the day and being well the Green Arrow during the evening. Right now he was for once in a month he had some time for himself. Tapping his foot to the music that was playing. He was beginning to lose himself in it and didn't even notice that someone else join him at his table. Though he didn't care unless it was a public place after all. Until they talked to him he would just continue to read and keep time with the music. Really he still had his peace at least for a little while.

We Could Be Heroes
I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast And he's gotta be fresh from the fight I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light He's gotta be sure, he's gotta be soon And he's gotta be larger than life, larger than life

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 10:40 PM
"I've got your back... Always"
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Oliver Queen
WORDS: 272
NOTES: Not my longest post, but here it is XD
Yet again, David was in Starling City. It was where he spent most of his time though , so it was hardly a surprise. He basically lived in Starling, just to travel to Central and New York when SHIELD or the Flash needed him. The Green Arrow needed the help the most. Damien Darhk was a dangerous foe.. one that overpowered anyone he met.. including David. David had no defense against Darhk's powers, much like Oliver, Laurel, Thea and John. But together at least they could fight this war against hive.. who were really in league with Hydra. Coulson had stationed David here.. so here he would stay most of the time.. but he always helped up his SHIELD and Avengers buddies whenever he could.

David had only been stationed in Starling City for a few months.. having joined Team just after Oliver returned from the dead.. the latest time, with Ra's Al Ghul. However he had met Oliver in Central City before that, as Iron Thunder.. so they had known eachother for like a year or so now. They had never gone out like buddies to get a drink, as it was always buisness between them.. but today.. today would be different.. they both needed a break from the Hood's.

He was in Thea's club, having a drink.. when he saw Oliver walk in.. looking tired out.. looking how they all felt. David took his beer and sat down at the table in front of Oliver. He took a sip and waiting for Ollie to at least say hi.. but when he didn't David snorted and said "You can't ignore me forever Oliver"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Oliver Queen
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 01:09 AM
Oliver Queen
Justice League
"Hope. Inspiration. Someone who can do things in the light who isn't afraid. Someone who can protect himself. Felicity, I'm gonna run for Mayor."
Mayoral Candidate
The Green Arrow
Shade
is Offline.

Oliver looked up briefly when he heard someone speak. Someone who was familiar to him. "Greetings David" He finally said after a few minutes. Honestly he wanted to be left alone to his thoughts but knowing David well that wasn't going to happen. He wished he looked more alive though David knew what he was going through so he guessed it was alright for him to see him this way besides they were friends after all. Rubbing his temples slightly he tried to remember the last time he had slept it had to be a couple days though he was used to that by now.

'I need to get some sleep today.' He thought to himself as he knew if he went much longer without sleep he wouldn't be much good on both fronts. "So David how are you?" He asked more to try and hold a conversation then anything. Honestly over the past few days with the Ghosts and his campaign he felt like he was just going through the motions and not accomplishing much as they never got any further on who these Ghosts were. Though they did know their leader and that was another matter as they couldn't beat him or find a way to get past his powers.

He just wanted the man out of the picture but whenever they came close to find a weakness they end up ten steps back so they never could get ahead. Which was starting to bug Oliver and he was beginning to lose his temper easier then he would like. He studied the man in front of him and he seemed to look tired as well though maybe he didn't show it on his sleeve like Oliver was sure he was at the moment he was having a hard time hiding any of his emotions. Though he knew that was mainly due to being overtired yet another reason why he should try and get some sleep today.

We Could Be Heroes
I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast And he's gotta be fresh from the fight I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light He's gotta be sure, he's gotta be soon And he's gotta be larger than life, larger than life

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: Dec 14 2015, 04:05 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Oliver Queen
WORDS: 378
NOTES: notes
David could tell Oliver was pretty stressed out at the moment, between running for mayor and being the Green Arrow, that could be pretty stressful. David partly blamed Captain Lance for this, as it had been his stupid remark that had made Oliver decide to fight this battle both in the shadows, and in the light. One man could only do so much to change the world.. or in this case to save a city.. however Oliver had taken it upon himself to do a two man job by himself. Well.. not by himself.. David, Thea, John, Laurel and Felicity helped.. but still.. being the Mayor candidate and the Green Arrow could take its toll on a person.. David knew that only too well.

When Oliver asked how he was, David shrugged "You look about as good as I feel. Honestly Coulson has me stretched too thin. Too many places.. too many teams.. But a man's gotta do what a man's got to do." Would David actually give up a team? Or a city? No.. no he would not. Would this lead to him being killed.. abosolutely. David may not be entirely human (In fact he was more elf and god than human anymore) but even he could be worked to death.. and he was getting pretty close to that mark. As it was his time in Central City was becoming less and less, while his time in Starling and New York stayed the same. He was slowing down.. but he would not be stopped.. not until somewhere was safe.

He knew What Oliver was thinking about and offered the man a small smile "We'll stop him Oliver. We'll find out what HIVE is after in Star city, we'll find out what Hydra's interests in HIVE are.. we'll save your city. One think I have learned is that if you want something bad enough.. it will happen..maybe not in the way you expect, but it will happen. I wanted to save Olympus from the Titans.. and while I expected it to be Percy, or me.. it was Luke. I could bore you all night with examples, but in the end, the message is the same.. don't give up.. but also don't work yourself into an early grave for it."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Oliver Queen
 Posted: May 17 2016, 11:04 AM
Oliver Queen
Justice League
Mayoral Candidate
The Green Arrow
Shade
is Offline.

A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. Truer words Oliver had probably never heard. At least when comparing it to this lifestyle they both lived. He’d also probably never admit it but Oliver looked up to the younger man, at least a little bit. Oliver had always thought that he had it hard. Living the double life, trying to make the world a better place as best as he could. Convincing the world that he truly was here to protect them, to keep them safe and that he was willing to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders if they needed. Yet, here was David some twenty-something bright eyed kid who risked life and limb every day in ways that Oliver couldn’t even imagine. The things the guy had done put all of Oliver’s accomplishments to shame and some of them he had done at half the age he was now.

Yet still he got up every day. He got up, looked at the world and still put the suit on. He still got up every day and went to work despite all of the things he knew. It showed Oliver that if he could do it than anyone could do it. It meant he could do it too. Of course neither of them had ever faced anyone quite like Damien Dahrk. Sure, David had fought that dragon lord guy or whatever back in fairy tale land and Oliver himself had faced Reiter back on the island but Dahrk? Well Dahrk, his Ghosts, and HIVE were in a league of their own. They weren’t even entirely sure what the plans were or why they were here. All they knew was that he had some serious magic and that the only way that Oliver could apparently stop him was to channel all the hope and goodness that was inside of him.

Like how the hell was that supposed to be magic? Magic didn’t make sense, and that didn’t sound like a way you would stop a big bad evil sorcerer who controlled an army. It sounded like a cheesy plot point or writing from a Disney movie. Seriously, he was certain there was a Disney movie out there where the bad guy was stopped by the hero having good or hopeful emotions. The fact that he couldn’t remember it just frustrated Oliver even more. “Yea I know David, but that doesn’t make the fact that the only way we can apparently stop Dahrk is my happy emotions. I swear we’re living in a Disney movie sometimes. Life used to be so much simpler before the Gods, Demons, Monsters, and Aliens with their magic decided Earth was a good place to pay a visit and set up shop.”

We Could Be Heroes

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
David Shuter Razacrazer
 Posted: May 19 2016, 01:19 PM
Avenger
Iron Thunder
David
is Offline.

"Bring The Thunder"

TAG: Oliver
WORDS: ###
NOTES: Its good!
David admired the older man more than he wished to admit. This was why he followed Oliver's orders USUALLY without question. Here this man was.. rich, handsome, could have any girl he wished, had the life everyone dreamed off, and he still put that aside to save his city. The Hood.. The Arrow.. and now the Green Arrow. All they had was their skills. No powers, no augmented abilties.. just plain skill. Oliver had little going for him, yet he ranked up there with the Flash and Spider-man. David did not think he would be the man he was today without his powers.. that he would be able to do anything that he did now without powers. Perhaps an normal Agent of SHIELD.. or even Blue Lightning he could do.. but would he? If he were just Human, odds were he would just be a normal person.. perhaps a Polive officer.. not a viglante.. or a Hero. No Avengers.. no Riders.. No Demigods.. no SHIELD.. no Team Arrow or Flash.. just a normal police officer.

When Oliver mentioned how they were supossed to defeat Darhk, David shook his head "That is but one way. There are others. Never just go in with Plan A.. have plans B-Z as well. You taught me that Oliver. It would do you well to remember it. Maybe your happiness won't be enough.. maybe the team won't be enough.. but we have other options. Blue Lightning is not supposed to have powers.. and I have hid them so far.. but if it comes down to it, I will use them to defeat Darhk. Together we can beat him. You are not alone. You do not hod the weight of the world on your shoulders" Maybe him realizing that would be enough for him to win.. David hoped so.

The Son of Zeus however suffered from the same problem. He took responsibility for everything wrong that happened. One reason he did not trust himself to lead as a child of Zeus would. While he was too sure of his powers, he also took responsibility for everything... if he lead he would be a terrible leader.. not one like Oliver whom could trust others to do their job right. He might have the ability to call the shots once and a while.. but having too much power would do him damage. Something he did not risk.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

List of Members
RPG-DTop RP Sites Destiny's Way RPGMWFTX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWONT BACK DOWNInfinity RisingSearch & DestroyMarvel/DC Rise and FallArrow New BeginningsStar Wars - The Force Awakens FideliusEVERYTHING HAS CHANGEDA Sky Full of StarsBlack Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
The Huge World of Harry Potter--------> MORE SCROLLING AFFILIATES HERE!!
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc