updates
March 1st 2017: MANDATORY ACTIVITY CHECK, IF NEW PLEASE CHECK ADOPTABLE IN CASE THE CHARACTER YOU WANT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THERE!
WANTED: Steve Rogers (ADOPT), Bucky Barnes (ADOPT), Eragon Shadeslayer, Saphira, THE PLOT CAN NOT PROGRESS WITHOUT THEM
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. Mini Profile by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Affiliation Banner by Calypso at Caution 2.0

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Lunchtime chatter (Barry), Jitters Cafe
Thanayelle Stronghold
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 06:12 PM
"N/A"
Waitress
N/A
Em
is Offline.

Thana was doing the lunchtime shift of a Wednesday, it wasn't too busy so she got to chill a little bit and take a breather. Though she was expecting her friend, Barry to come. He was a regular so no doubt would be in soon, but hey she didn't mind. Barry was the type of person she could talk to, and enjoy being around without having to talk about herself and that was something she liked. He knew she had been a foster kid, and had gone through homes until she was put into one of the newer programs a few years ago. Hell her guidance advisor, Sarah worked where he worked. The Police station so somehow there was always someone keeping an eye out for her. Which to be honest once again Thana didn't mind.

Seeing her friend walk in Thana smiled, her hair was slightly curled for a change and she was in a singlet. "Afternoon Mister Policeman what can I get you today?" She asked, flashing him a smile. Was he cute? yes. Would she think of dating him? Hell no! Unfortunately he wasn't her type, and dating her whole Guidance Officers workmate thing just made it hella weird. He was a good friend though, and someone that she really had gotten close to and trusted. Not enough to talk about periods and all that stuff but someone she could turn to when she had normal questions, and someone to spend almost every lunch with and share a few laughs. That. Simple friendship in itself was rather remarkable and she appreciated it a hell of a lot.

(271 words)

THANKS DISCO

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 09:41 PM
Barry Allen
Justice League
"Lightning gave me...abs?"
Forensic Scientist for the CCPD
The Flash
David
is Offline.

You Think This Is A Game?
You Ain't Gonna Win Cause I'm The Ref!
It came that time again when Barry was on lunch break.. not that he really used his whole lunch break to eat lunch.. or that he really had 'work hours'. Sure they expected him to be on call on certain hours, but his hours were more like: you've got so much work, do it when you can, just don't fall to much behind. It was because of this that Barry could donate so much time to being the Flash. If he had been something else, like a care giver or something along those lines, where you had to be at certain places at certain times, he could not have been the Flash. However he could not have been doing a job like that, for he tended to always be late to things.

Today for lunch.. like almost every day, Barry decided to eat at Jitters. It was familiar to him.. and it was where he used to go to hang out with Iris back before she got her break reporting on the Flash. It was also where he went to talk to Thana. She, like him, had been orphaned at an early age, himself just 11. The circumstances were far from the same, however they both knew what it was like to grow up without parents. Or well.. now he realized Joe really was his dad.. more so than his actual dad, considering Joe was there for all the important bits. However the original sentiment was the same.

Barry smiled when Thana greeted him as he walked through the door. "Quick service around here.. Almost like the Flash owns it or something" He of course, did not own Jitters, but he was making a joke. Terrible, maybe, but still a joke. To answer her actual question, he said "Two BLT's and a coffee please, thanks" He then took a seat and awaited his order.. knowing Thana would come sit down and have an chat with him.

tag: Thanayelle | words: 325 | notes:
Keep in mind our 250 word count minimum Em http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thanayelle Stronghold
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 09:57 PM
"N/A"
Waitress
N/A
Em
is Offline.

(Sorry!)

Thana once again smiled as Barry placed his order, and joked around. "Nah just gotta be careful never know when a Cop might be watching." She said with a smile and wrote up his order, handing the food through to the kitchen and made his coffee before bringing it over and waiting a few minutes for his food to arrive before bringing it over and sitting down. Placing his toasted BLT's down and sat opposite her friend, a salad for her lunch. "So what's the news today? Catch the Flash yet?" Thana asked with a smile, though she knew the Police Department didn't do much in the way of trying to catch the vigilante. It was her friendly jest to him being a police officer, trying to catch someone going the speed of light or whatever it was.

Somewhere in the back of her mind Thana had a sneaking suspicion Barry was a meta human, not the flash of course. If Barry was the flash she was pretty sure she would of picked up on it, or at least seen him zipping around. No, the chances of that were pretty damn slim. Someone would of picked up on it now, but anyway. A meta maybe, but she didn’t dare bring it up with her friend. “Seriously though catch any criminals or are you still bogged under with paperwork?” She questioned of her friend, and took a bite of her Caesar Salad. It was usually when Barry came in Thana took her lunch break so the other waitress, or depending on the day waiter took over while she had her lunch and routine gossip, well not gossip but chat with Barry.

(280 words)

THANKS DISCO

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 04:52 PM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

Barry Smiled when his food finally arived. Boy he was starving. And being starving was not good when you were the Flash and your speed depended on you have the energy to run. He had learned the hard way that if he didn't eat enough, he could pass out after a run.. which was bad when in the middle of a fight.. so since then he made habit of eating as much as he could whenever he could. He had been known to eat a full pizza by himself after a fight.. sometimes two. So two BLT's were nothing. He chewed right down on the crunchy sandwhich, returning his attention to Thana.

He chuckled when she mentioned catching the Flash. He said "In case you haven't noticed.. we have a Flash day now.. and he has the key to the city.. The CCPD are focused in capturing Meta Human's that are NOT on there side. The Flash now works with us." He could not help but smile though, at her instance on calling him a cop.. or assuming he was a cop. He really wasn't. He had no officer.. or Detective, in front of his name like Patty or Joe, he was plain old Mr Allen.. always late to a crime scene. He just ran the samples and stuff.

So he said "Thana.. I just run the samples from Crime Scenes.. I don't actually catch the bad guys.. that's for Joe, the Flash.. and the rest of the police force. I'm technically a civilian." He shrugged. It used to bother him.. but now it didn't anymore. He caught more criminals than the Police did.. and saved more lives.. He didn't need the fancy officer title in front of his name to do it. He then smiled at her and said "How about you, serve any interesting people lately?" He had already finished one of his BLT's

tag: Thana | words: 315 | notes:
NOTES HERE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thanayelle Stronghold
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 07:02 PM
"N/A"
Waitress
N/A
Em
is Offline.

Thana raised an eyebrow as Barry said he JUST ran samples and shook her head, "Barry there might be a flash day, and he might have the key to the city and by technical rights you may not be an official cop but without you they wouldn't know the stigmata of the criminal now would they? Anyone can train to carry a gun , but us science nerds? We're somethin' special." She said with a soft smile and a slight laugh. Then frowned as he spoke about meta' humans. "What if, though you have a meta that isn't good or bad? Like someone that wanted a normal life what happens to those guys?" Thana asked and sipped on her drink.

Once asked about if she served anyone interesting lately she shook her head, "Just Batman." She joked, "Nah nothing interesting here.....But I got my exam results back....and I got an offer to do an internship at Star Labs. Which will knock several years off a science degree I choose. " Thana said to her friend, actually proud of herself. " I aced Physics, Chemistry, Bio and English. Maths was second highest, but hey I focused on the others. Also got almost perfect in Russian. You are now looking at Star Labs newest genius intern." Thana said with a soft smile. Taking a sip of her water and some more of her salad. "So I do whatever Star Labs wants me to for a while. I'm hoping something in the theoretical physics field but I don't get to choose. For all I know I could be doing the coffee run, which is totally cool. And during my free hours I write up essay's and stuff and do a chosen area of field and if I do all that and the head science person approves in the area I'm going to be in. I get time for whichever degree I choose reduced and experience. " Thana was happy, she hadn't expected to go from a foster kid to graduating early, and getting a job in Star Labs. It didn't pay much but it helped with her Uni. Working at the diner would keep everything paid. "For the first time I feel happy for myself, its like everythings falling into place for once."

(380 words)

THANKS DISCO

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Dec 11 2015, 01:07 PM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

Barry had to chuckle at what she said about how the Police could not get by without Barry's smarts. While he did help out on a lot of cases.. he truely believed they could do their job without him.. it would just take them a little longer to find new leads towards a suspect. SO he smirked and said "The Flash seems to do well without me" of course the flash did not need him.. for he was the Flash.. but the Flash was his favorite go to for conversations such as this. To get the spotlight off himself.. he put the spotlight on himself.. and that mad no sense.. but when you really think about it.. it does. Hardly anyone knew he was the Flash, so he could use that scapegoat easily.

When she asked about Meta's that wanted to lead normal lives, and not be good or bad, he shrugged "Well Then they are off our radar. Most would think we should have a registry of some sort, but if they really want to lead a normal life.. they could. As long as they have control of their powers.. if they don't they are a danger to both themselves and those around them." Some just did not have control.. and those were dangerous.. they needed to be trained. Caitlin, Cisco, Jay, Harry and Barry were more than willing to train Meta's whom were willing to learn and either use their powers for good.. or promise to only use their powers to protect themselves.. and not for personal gain.

Barry smirked when she told him all he already knew. He was the New CEO of Star Labs after all.. since Dr Wells was considered dead, and had left Barry Star Labs in his will. So he said "Right.. and I expect you to work on time.. You forget Thana.. I am the new CEO of Star Labs" He smiled is signature smile and laughed. He was not going to hire anyone else.. as he would need someone he trusted to work with his team. Because then they would know he was the Flash. "So you're welcome" he winked

tag: Thanayelle | words: 366 | notes:
NOTES HERE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thanayelle Stronghold
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 07:20 PM
"N/A"
Waitress
N/A
Em
is Offline.

Continuing to listen, Thana heard him explain the Meta's and such and how Flash was doing a good job. Good. So as long as she didn't show her gift she was safe and wouldn't be noticed. Smirking as Barry said he was CEO, of Star Labs she pouted. "Hey , I earned that job fair and square so no thanks to you. I'm the one that had to get the scores." She said, feigning an angry pout which then turned into a smile.

"Well since you are the CEO, doesn't that mean that I should be charging you double for your lunch, and make you sign off on everything for me?" She teased, in honesty she wouldn't do that she wanted this job fair and square. No friends benefits, though the fact Barry was head of Star Labs was nice. "Guess I can't complain about my boss to my lunchtime buddy then There goes all our gossip sessions. Looks like you will need a new waiter and a new lunchtime buddy.. "

Once again teasing her friend, Thana flicked her hair back behind her. Barry was the kind of friend she had wanted, someone...Simple not in a bad term but someone that had their shit together. Knew what they were doing, that type of simple. Not having problems and running around kicking asses, amongst other things. "So do I get to know what sector I'm working in? Because if it's telemarketing I quit right now. " Thana said, and actually kinda meant it. No one liked telemarketers. Hell she would hang up on herself if she was one of them. But if she got maybe into the labs, or the theory science area's of the company that would be amazing.

(Over 250 words)

THANKS DISCO

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Dec 19 2015, 02:11 PM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

Barry smirked and chuckled softly. fair and square.. yeah right.. she was the only one who really applied.. and the only one he would really want to join his team.. Team Flash. That was what STAR Labs was now a days.. not a place of employment really.. but a place that belonged to team Flash.. where they had all the equipment to help Barry take on different Meta's.. for no two meta's were the same. Each had a different weakness.. a different form of powers. Weather Wizard and his brother were a prime example. Both had control over storm elements, however Weather Wizard has one weakness.. and his brother had another. The Team could use another member.. and Thana would be a perfect fit.. though Barry was nervous about revealing his secret identity to her. He was not sure how she would take the fact he kept a secret from her. "if you say so Ms Genius" He winked

Barry laughed at her next statement about charging him. "Well in that case, I would like to complain to your boss.. oh wait its me. Guess you are fired" Of course he wouldn't actually fire her. Especially once she knew what really happened at Star Labs. He did not need her to have any reason to reveal his secret identity to the world.. if she left of her own accord, he would be fine with that.. but he preferred to keep the number of people outside of STAR labs that knew he was the Flash small. When she mentioned finding a new waitress Barry smirked and called out "Oh Kendra, this waitress is refusing to serve me, would you mind getting me another BLT! Maybe even stop by for a chat" He winked at Thana, to show he was Kidding. However he did really want another BLT.. he had finished both of his and was still hungry.

Barry shrugged, coming up with with a job on the fly "Meta Human studies." He said after a moments thought, thinking that was safe enough of an answer, STAR labs was responsible for the Meta human crisis..so it only made sense they would help in trying to contain it.. And the answer was truthful, for she would be studying meta's and helping Barry catch them alongside Caitlin, Cisco, Harry and Jay.

tag: Thana | words: 394 | notes:
NOTES HERE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thanayelle Stronghold
 Posted: Dec 19 2015, 09:43 PM
"N/A"
Waitress
N/A
Em
is Offline.

Thana smirked at Barry, "Hey Mercury labs offered me a job too so you know." She said, and smiled as he 'fired' her and got another BLT from Kendra. The girl quickly brought one over and raised an eyebrow. Nah I'm good Baz, I think I'll let the girl who has a crush on you stay your lunch buddy. The other waitress said and gave him the burger on a clean plate and took the other two away.

Thana just smiled and shook her head at Kendra. "Gee thanks a lot for making me back into a 14 year old." She said and watched her fellow waitress walked away. Yeah she had had a crush on Barry, what did you expect someone who hadn't been shown kindness before to do when a sexy hot, young police officer had come around? She never acted on it though, and Barry and her made a joke out of it. Besides it was like her first crush, nothing big.

Upon hearing what her job would be she could tell he had made it up on the spot but shrugged, [ "Well its not telemarketing." /color] Thana said with a smile, she really was grateful she had the job. She didn't care what it was. A job was a job, and working with and for Barry would be fun....She hoped. At least she could trust him. That much was nice to know.

[color=blue]"So is there a uniform? The acceptance info didn't really give too much away. Is it uniform or stock standard plain pants and shirts." Thana asked, smiling still as she kept thinking about her crush she had had on him. Yeah maybe one day she would ask for a kiss, but only to be an utter tease. Nah she had her eyes on bad boys. Which Sarah just Loved . "And any other information before I start work on Monday? If not...Can I take you out for a drink as friends Saturday night? I'm not going to the graduation formal....So hanging with a friend would be nice. We can catch a movie, or go to mini golf whatever you want and no I won't be underage drinking. " (358 words)

THANKS DISCO

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 11:43 AM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

Barry rolled his eyes at her statement about mercury labs. Of course they did. "Well if you want a job there.. I am sure they would take you. More co workers.. doing more good for the outside world. STAR Labs is more of a small team of like.. 3" She would do well there.. and probably her genius would be better used there.. Barry was kind of being selfish by wanted her on his team. She could help others at Mercury las.. at STAR labs, she would basically be helping just him. When Kendra came over, Barry just laughed and shook his head "Nah.. I think Oliver Queen is more her type anyways. Running for mayor and all that. Me? I prefer women who can't outsmart me all the time" Okay.. maybe that was not entirely true. He did have a small crush on Caitlin Snow, mostly because she was always there for him when he needed it, even after he was the reason her husband died. He felt bad for that, and wanted to make up for it someone.. he was not sure how though.

Barry ate his third and last BLT a little slower than the other two, kind of savoring it. Thanks to his being the Flash and having a super fast metabolism, it cost him a lot of money in the food department. He had already spent around 25 bucks on food for lunch alone.. and he just didn't make that kind of money.. which was why he was kind of glad Harrison Wells from Earth 1 faked his own death and left everything to Barry.. because that included all his money.

When Thana asked him multiple questions in one go, Barry rolled his eyes [color=red] "You will see what your job is on monday.. if you wish to keep that job afterwards though.. is yet to be known.. it may be.. a little different than you expected. you may not want to stay after you figure out. As for Saturday.. go to your Formal Graduation thing. Its an important milestone that you only get to do once. Don't mess it up. I'm kind of busy anyways. Between Diner with Patty and STAR Labs, my weekends are kind of booked now a days." Being the Flash was a full time job.. which sucked when you had another full time job.

tag: Thana | words: 397 | notes:
NOTES HERE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thanayelle Stronghold
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 03:30 AM
"N/A"
Waitress
N/A
Em
is Offline.

Hearing Barry thought Thana would go for Mister Queen in Starling she shook her head, "Not my type Barry, I like bad boys. Ones who actually fix their own cars and motorbikes. The exact ones you and Sarah don't approve of." She said and cocked her head at what he said about Mercury Labs and about her job. Giving him a smile. "Barry I picked to take you guys, because I knew you were smaller. I don't want to go to Mercury Labs, the boss is Sexist, and I want a job I don't get kicked out for because I bash the boss for being a creep."

Once she heard Barry say she should go to formal an awkward squince appeared on her face and she scrunched her nose. "Barry, I don't have the thousand dollars to worry about formal. Besides someone like me...Isn't someone the school needs. Thana said, the minimum amount of money needed for the school formal she wasn't going to was at least a thousand dollars. And she was a Foster kid, she didn't want to listen to everyone and see everyone there with their happy families. Perfect lives. She figured Barry would figure that out, she was on the bad end of the Foster system and she just didn't want the pain and embarrassment of going to a Formal by herself. "It's all goods. I'm sure I have a bottle of whiskey somewhere, and Sarah will be working so I can wire up the house. Careful you might come and arrest me for noise complaints. Saturday night I can teach the Neighbours as to what good music is." Thana smiled off the slight hurt in her eyes that Barry hadn't figured out why she wasn't going to formal straight away but figured he probably went to his. Which she couldn't blame him for.

So far his meal was around twenty five bucks but Thana gave him her staff discount, mainly because he dropped Sarah's lunch off for her. And she didn't eat here anyway, " Give me a second, I need a drink. Want another coffee? It's on the house. Sarah's lunch will almost be ready." Sarah tipped her every day for a lunch order, five dollars might not seem much to people who had money but twenty five dollars a week bought alcohol. Which she probably shouldn't be drinking underage but that twenty five dollars she got to have to herself. She got up, really not wanting Barry to feel bad about what he said but she needed a minute. Made him another coffee, if he didn't want it now he could take it for the road and got Sarah's lunch order in a brown bag. Then handed him his slip, and a box of four muffins. "Gotta get bonus points for the new staff member . And they aren't gluten free so have them, baked today but they were a wrong batch. All choc chip. Don't eat all of them, give them to your WHOLE staff" His total was of Seventeen Dollars and Sixty Cents as her staff discount was put on for him. She handed his coffee over and drank her fresh drink. Waiting for her friend to finish. When his lunch was over she was back on duty. The reason she gave him the muffins was she knew he was always hungry, but also knew most guys were.

(576 words. Tag I have the biggest post so far http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif) THANKS DISCO

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 10:41 AM
Barry Allen
Justice League
The Flash
David
is Offline.

Barry rolled his eyes at her comment about bad boys.. Yeah Oliver could be a bad boy. He was definitely darker than Barry was. Once upon a time Oliver had no probably killing a target, or torturing them for information. All that seemed to have changed when he came back as the Green Arrow, however Barry knew Deep down, Oliver was still a bad boy, even if he was playing at being the good ,responsible mayor wannabe. However he muttered, too low for anyone to hear "Yeah, I'll just give Captain Cold a call"

He yet again rolled his eyes when she mentioned why she had chosen STAR Labs. Barry was no creep, and he was sure as hell not a great boss.. at least in his own opinion. He didn't really know how to lead.. having never lead anything before. When he first started as the Flash, Harrison Wells lead. At the CCPD, Barry was like bottom of the heap. When he teamed up with Oliver, Oliver lead. Barry was just not the leading type. He was too kind hearted for that. However he said, to keep up appearances "What makes you think if you bash me I won't fire you? I am fully capable of doing that." He chuckled softly

Barry looked down and shook his head, momentarily forgetting her past with the excitement of the present. He did have a tendency to forget things in the heat of the moment.. Thats why he needed a team like CIsco and Caitlin, for they reminded him of powers he knew he had.. or what he could possibly do. So he said without looking at her "I'm sorry Thana.. I forgot about that. It's just.. I didn't go to a lot of things in my child hood that I should off.. because I was chasing the impossible and didn't have time for such petty things such as Formal graduations. I don't want you making the same mistakes I did." He wished he really did have the money to just give to her.. but truth be told being a forensic scientist he didn't make tons of the green stuff. Not enough to just throw a thousand dollars at Thana so she could go. Most of his money he had spent using to rebuild Central City after the Singularity he caused destroyed a lot of places of business.. including Jitters.

However he had an idea.. He looked up and said quietly "You know the rumors that the Flash works with STAR labs to catch dangerous meta's? Well what if I told you that was true.. and the Flash owed us a favor or two... If he accompanied you to the Formal, would that wave the thousand dollar charge?" Barry had done it again, found a way to use his persona of the Flash to help people he knew. First he helped Iris get into the news industry by giving her tidbits she could use on him to write her stories, and now he could help Thana get to do something she really should be able to do. However there was no guarantee that would work, so he quickly came up with another plan.. one less Flashy, if you pardon the pun.

He then said "Or I could give you the thousand dollars from STAR lab's wealth, and then dock it from your wages.. in lets say 40 dollars a week, until you pay it all off. You really shouldn't miss this Thana.. plus.. Drinking under age is bad.. wait until you are 21 like everyone else." he smiled softly at his friend, hoping she would get to experience what he had not been able to, because he had been chasing the man in yellow.

When she offered him another coffee, he looked at his watch.. lunch was over soon and he needed to get back to work. So he shook his head and said "I really shouldn't.. got to get back to saving the world and all that." When she gave him his total, he paid what he normally would have to pay for the food and drinks, and said "keep the change, don't spend it on anythig illegal or I will have to come and kick your butt"

She then gave him the muffins, and he nodded in, this would keep him going until dinner.. most likely. He then raised a finger as his phone vibrated. It was a text from Cisco saying 'Golden Glider alert' Barry looked up, to Thana and said "Sorry, duty calls.. I got to run. See you monday! Bright and early!" He then ran..at a normal human pace, out of jitters, before he took off at Flash speeds to STAR labs.. to grab his suit.. and leave the muffins for after he was done this tangle with the Golden Glider.

tag: Thana | words: 800 | notes:
You were saying? XD and I think after one more reply we'll end this thread http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thanayelle Stronghold
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 09:21 PM
"N/A"
Waitress
N/A
Em
is Offline.

Upon hearing Barry's question Thana just laughed. Of course he was well in his bounds to fire her IF she bashed him, but she just shook her head. "Well first off you are gonna have to give me a reason to bash you. Secondly as I said I don't think you are like Mercury Labs and a sexist male. Though if you are I may just get fired for bashing you." Thana said, knowing Barry wasn't and sighed as he tipped her and paid. "I give you the discount for a reason Barry." She complained and heard his apology. Shrugging it off. "It's not your fault babe. I con make everyone forget I'm a Foster kid. All goods.

She listened to his proposal of going with the Flash and once again shook her head. It was a nice offer, however she still didn't have a dress, or shoes or a want or desire to go. "Sorry Barry, nice offer and all. Even with the Star Labs one, but I don't have a desire to go either. I don't want to sit by myself, or even with the Flash and be reminded that my parents don't want me, that I fought tooth and nail to be in a pathetic school for rich kids and that they are all going to go into Mummy or Daddy's business and go to Florida for their graduation and have perfect normal lives." She didn't want to be reminded of all of that.

Shaking her head she looked at the Coffee and smirked, Don't worry about it enjoy the muffins. See you Monday. .Boss. With a noise complaint." Thana said, her friend and watched him walk out. Then cleaned up his mess, and went back to work. Actually excited to start her new job on Monday. Silently figuring out what she was going to wear. Barry hadn't said anything about a uniform when she asked, so it seemed she could wear anything. That sounded fine, she could wear a nice shirt with some pants. Hair probably up, though she could always have it down then put it up if that was needed. Thinking she wouldn't be doing too much hard work on her first day. In Thana's thoughts she would probably been shown around and stuff. Sounded fine. Maybe she could bring her own computer programs with her but would let Barry decide on that type of stuff.

(409 words) (Bite me Alien boy http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif And yes, this is my last post so its either work on Monday with Baz and the others or the other thread between Ollie for later http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif ) THANKS DISCO

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

List of Members
RPG-DTop RP Sites Destiny's Way RPGMWFTX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWONT BACK DOWNInfinity RisingSearch & DestroyMarvel/DC Rise and FallArrow New BeginningsStar Wars - The Force Awakens FideliusEVERYTHING HAS CHANGEDA Sky Full of StarsBlack Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
The Huge World of Harry Potter--------> MORE SCROLLING AFFILIATES HERE!!
skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc